TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I didn't know Kila posted them, but I saw when someone else did.

Eeeh, thankfully I was preoccupied when the spoiler pick was posted. ^.^;;

ETA: Someone posted a picture of the adult sprites.

Waah, I'm unlocked again! ::hugs her newly grown up red:: Plus a new, unused Incubate! xd.png

Edited by Diem Adrienne

I am locked i went for a frill rather than a speckled

one of TJs eggs has a crack

Edited by chickenhound

Grats on becoming official, Jeru! *hugs*

*hugs back* Thanks! Now if only I could CATCH my new dragons, everything'd be perfect....

Spoiler pic?

Somebody posted the hatchling and adult sprites earlier.

Yay new dragons...But u have posted 4 eggs from eachother!

Probably means they're all dimorphic, including the 2nd stage hatchies. TJ always posts enough to have one of each sprite when they're all matured.

*hugs back* Thanks! Now if only I could CATCH my new dragons, everything'd be perfect....

I love your work! The way you shade is so distinctive....

Damn that I didn't log on earlier.. /:

Oh well, I gotta catch them now (:

It's about time they start to crack.

*sad face* I haven't managed to catch eggs of my own new dragons, so don't feel bad, guys. The new eggs are here to stay, so there'll be plenty of opportunities to catch them.

I must say, I am positively elated to finally be an official spriter! *luffs on everyone who has been so supportive*

You helped sprite these? I didn't see the hatchies and adults, but I heard they were awesome! Good job!

Oooh, a release with only awesome dragons. Brilliant. Though I still wish some of the older brillance was also released... there are some excellent dragons that have been on the progress lists for years.

But in any case, congrats Jeru - I'm particularly happy about the amphitheres - they are gorgeous <3

xd.png People are spastic-abandoning since the hour is so close. I saw a cheese in the AP.

If you're talking about the one I'm thinking of, I abandoned it just now because I impulse clicked it a few minutes ago and forgot it was on my scroll. xd.png

April Fools

there's no new dragons

-.-

just the legendary egg and tons of revamped sprites

you guys wont believe this but

I have an ER open in another tab

and it seems someone went and added TJ's eggs to it

http://www.jaemeia.net/er/

Edited by chickenhound

I abandoned a vamp, a CB grey I needed for a lineage, and three CB majis I needed for lineages dry.gif and now I'm egg=less and can't catching anything anyways.

Lesson: Should have kept those eggs.

you guys wont believe this but

I have an ER open in another tab

and it seems someone went and added TJ's eggs to it

Someone did that a while ago.

The AP is almost completely green..I can abandon my Nebula Duplicate in 1 hour. I really want a Fell flame egg. ;_;

I caught two of the radiance ones, I think those must be the nebulas. Now I'm locked, but I've got stuff about to grow up. How do I find the link to TJ's eggs to see them? And where are these "in-progress" and "completed" lists people are mentioning? Where are the pictures of the adult sprites? Because I want to know. I don't like suspense, I want to ooooh and aaaah over them now! The eggs are lovely, btw!! Kudos to all the artists!

I abandoned a vamp, a CB grey I needed for a lineage, and three CB majis I needed for lineages dry.gif and now I'm egg=less and can't catching anything anyways.

Lesson: Should have kept those eggs.

I saw that vamp and a lot of ER's.