TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I really do not mind waiting for them its working out great for me able to catch a cb split 2 cb seasonals and a cb rock so Im getting lucky getting the ones i have been wanting so if I dont get what I want Im happy with what ever I can get once all the "mayhem" dies down Im sure more will be available for the catching smile.gif

the prablom is if the 2 egg i got hatch today befor i catch wat i want i well screem the next week

If they are rare I think they are supper rare like golds and silvers becouse even the trio droped more frequently than this when they were first released.

But, I think, unless I am wrong, that the great and respected TJ recalibrated the ratio balancer thingy for dragons breeds. I almost think maybe that affected this release. That and probably he hoped to avoid people complaining about the release dropping naught but the new draggies for as long as happened last time. Just my theory mind you, but I don't think these are intended to be as rare as metalics.

I traded with a friend and now I got a speckled! Sqee~

last drop i only saw 3 trio -2 spakled and 2 chesse

so i think thay r rar????

and stell canot catch any thing

AND OMG THE CB PRUPOL HATCH

if the blue 1 hatchd iam doomd i only want spakeld or sunsong cb or pb i donot care iam so desbart

Edited by nona

I reflex clicked a Cheese egg. I do not want a Cheese egg. Anyone willing to trade me a Sunsong for the big cheese?

I reflex clicked a Cheese egg. I do not want a Cheese egg. Anyone willing to trade me a Sunsong for the big cheese?

try the tread topic may be u find some 1 i wish i got good thing to tread with sunsong or spakeld

The Nebula and Bright-Breasted Wyvern are definitely not rare. They bred with my Magma and Sweetling, respectively, and didn't refuse.

Hmm I cant wait for my friend to get on to give me a hellfire from a breed that I hope works. Then all I need is sunsong and the bright breast wyvern

I'm so glad there's no limit for these as with holiday dragons. I'm going to have dozens of these, and of course, frozen hatchies as well. My Hellfire grew up today and I still can't get over how beautiful she is.

Tried breeding my Nebula to my Yulebuck - no interest but at least it wasn't a refusal. I did get a Sunsong egg by breeding her to a Sunrise dragon. Woot!!

Been hunting in vain for 3 hours straight and got nada sunsongs... sleep.gif

Me 2.,,, for servel of days! no luck at all. *sad*

But I ceep on hunting. wink.gif

Edited by Playja

So these aren't going to stop being produced at the end of April? If not I can give up, if anyone is thinking of getting hughesnet satellite service, don't =.= it's nearly as bad as dial-up for speeds unless you are on between 2 and 5AM (EST)

Still trying for a Nebula or Wyverns though... Haven't managed a single one.

._.

still cant grab a hellfire

and mah silly sunsong is er apparently >.>

Edited by Gil212

I caught two Nebulas on the release night, along with a Fellfire (I don't like using the other word, so excuse me for that ;-; ). Now I need the other two dragons, and another Fellfire. This should be fun... T_T I just locked myself with three influenced Sunrises and a Vampire egg.

I really hope sunsongs can breed with their own species because I want to have a personal purebred sunsong lineage on my scroll.