TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

elena can u catch me any othere tipe fh my net is sucks and i wish for sunsong or spakled

if that k wit u

I'll catch you something later on today. I'm on my moms computer right now, so I can't do it now.

And I'm not going back to my room for a while because there's a flying bug in there. And I have a flying insect phobia.

I hope no one will be mad at me for asking and not looking up the whole pages, but:

Does anyone already know, wether these new eggs are supposed to be rare, uncommon or common?

I'll catch you something later on today. I'm on my moms computer right now, so I can't do it now.

And I'm not going back to my room for a while because there's a flying bug in there. And I have a flying insect phobia.

lolz it is k ty so much

These new dragons are easily some of my all-time favorites.

I was finally able to get a couple of the new eggs via the abandoned page, as well as two vampires for my trouble. I am very pleased!

I haven't gotten any sunsongs yet, but I am locked with stuff that makes me happy. I will get them eventually.

I bred my trios, with some success. Got one of each, and dropped them, hopefully people who were in need benefited.

I tried to breed 3 of the new ones to drop, and got nothing new.

I did discover, though, that 17 reds is not enough. I have only 1 incubate left. Must plan better.

Good luck to all who are hunting and breeding, and thank you to TJ and the spriters for the beautiful new dragons.

Are all the new dragons meant to be rare? I have not seen any in a long time in the cave drops.

Are all the new dragons meant to be rare? I have not seen any in a long time in the cave drops.

If they are rare I think they are supper rare like golds and silvers becouse even the trio droped more frequently than this when they were first released.

But they've been breeding with holiday dragons, so I don't think they are rare.

But they've been breeding with holiday dragons, so I don't think they are rare.

erm, maybe there is something wrong with the drops then? They are supposed to be common but they aren't droping right?

Can one of the mods tell us if they're supposed to be common or rare?

naw i only got 1 spot for 1 egg or hatchling and worth part i got 2 egg well hatch soon xd.png

There has to be somethign wrong because these past few days I have seen more CB black, dino's, papers, and chickens then I have seen the four new dragons. That means less of them are dropping then all those other dragons. I have even seen more trio then I have seen new dragons.

Maybe that new ratio thing TJ put into place is throwing the ratio's of the new dragons off?

Maybe that new ratio thing TJ put into place is throwing the ratio's of the new dragons off?

well even so stell make it hard to catch thos new eggs

humm in about 3 hours i can get unlocked and hunt for 1 more if i catch it rite that is maybe I will get lucky and catch another one though i would be happy if i get another today i highly doubt i will I will cross my fingers and hope for the best smile.gif Im not picky just want a mayhem or a trio egg tongue.gif

for me just a spakled or sunsong

and thay sposd to be the easy 1 to catch xd.png

Edited by nona

for me just a spakled or sunsong

and thay sposd to be the easy 1 to catch xd.png

I need the BBW too, and if they are supos to be easy to catch that must be off...O.O I got all the others very easily, I even nabed a chicken for myself and a paper for my cousin and yet to nab a BBW.

*pouts*

by the time I'm unscroll-locked I'll be at the sleep clinic... or getting ready to leave.

bleaugh, f***ing sleep apnea! might squeeze in some egg snatchy time beofre I have to leave.

I think they're dropping but since there's such high demand they go VERY quickly. It makes them give the impression that they're rare.

I wished they where more common, I really want a male Sunsong. They are so beautiful!

I think they're dropping but since there's such high demand they go VERY quickly. It makes them give the impression that they're rare.

^ that

After when all this fush has gone, i think they will be easier to get. This happens every time when something new comes. People are excited and want to grab them, so that makes them high demand. AND the thing that they were on a cave only 1 day all the time.

Mid Winter Madness eggs were also hard to get at first, but when they were there for weeks, they got easier to get and so on.

well it is all most a week and ppl canot get enaf of them make the 1 who didnot get the 4 saffer

Is that one of the trio ones or the common one? I can't keep them straight....I could probably breed you one smile.gif

It was one of the trio dragons. not really sure what it's called. and smile.gif if u want that would be awesome, thank you.