TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

My hatchie sunsong was STOLEN from me..now who or how this happened is beyond me..I had JUST gotten all my eggs..and even gifted some extra nebulas..now I have NO sunsong,I cant catch ANYTHING,and when I DO try,its only 6 minutes ON THE HOUR...and its impossible to get any c/b eggs now!

This has become a war of whos going to get their eggs,whatever they have to do. I think its sad..I have and AM gifting any extras to friends who cant/dont have any ,and cant or didnt catch them during the mass drops..which werent long enough to get the chances for a lot of folfks I know..I dont like to see the game played ruthlessly. To STEAL my hatchie..and its a game,what does that say about what a person would be capable of in LIFE!

Its also come to my attention that an extra speckled my boyfriend had disapeared..!!!??Well,I need a sunsong badly,and I do have one more extra speckled,but it is promised,and THAT is how I play this game.I will get the egg later..but I promised this speckled & no way would I "change my mind" & trade it for a sunsong,as people suggested to me!!Unbelievably selfish and cutthroat..and I refuse to sink to that for a darn egg/hatchie...no matter how much I want it(HAD IT)and was taken advantage of by someone who calls themselves a friend..yes.I think I know who took it,but its not worth the drama to get vengeful...

Rockin' On

Let's.. get this straight.

People.. are annoyed when the drops are TOO MUCH (the last dragons that were released), and they complain when NOT ENOUGH are handed to them on a silver platter.

WAT!

Seriously, dragcave has one of the whiniest forums I've seen in a long while.. and I frequent a good number of them. x)

Idk guys. You'll get some eventually, I still haven't even come close to a Nebula and I still need to get a male Bright-Breasted, and now a female Sunsong.

..Plus male and female Nebulas, and either a male OR female (hasn't gendered yet) Hellfire.

I've been trying to catch them for days, but seriously. They're new, everyone wants them, they're going to be snapped up in an instant.

Be patient, when people have more of them, and begin breeding they're sure to become even slightly more common; all the better chance for the whiners to snag some. =)

When we were annoyed at the drops being too long it's becouse they were over a MONTH long. Now they bearly lasted a day and we can bearly find them in the mountan of eggs that are being droped. TJ went from one extreme to the other. Something in the middle would be nice.

I still don't have on of the legendary trio, and just can't seem to catch any of these new ones either. I am getting very frustrated indeed. I guess that's just the nature of the game. Maybe I'm too busy to actually devote the time to catching one, I don't know. I really don't want to stop collecting the dragons though. sad.gif Oh well, something will give. Maybe I just need patience.

any 1 know whos Taithira scroll belong to in this furom he or she take my nabula hatchling whail i was tread it for sliver dragon i just want my hatchling back

People.. are annoyed when the drops are TOO MUCH (the last dragons that were released), and they complain when NOT ENOUGH are handed to them on a silver platter.

The other way that it could be interpreted is that there's a happy medium that keeps being missed. There's always a certain amount of complaining that inevitably happens, of course, but it's gotten extremely disproportionate in the last two new-egg drops, because yes, one went on too long, and the other one didn't go on long enough.

The drop system has fluctuated wildly between extremes, but the middle-ground would probably have a lot fewer people upset. Honestly, within 24 hours of this release, drops had gone back to normal. Given that it often takes that long for a lot of regulars to even know a new drop has started, that was way short. Drops that drag on for weeks on end aren't going to make people happy either, but most people would probably be quite content with about a half-week of new eggs solidly dropping before they taper off and the older eggs return to the cave.

That's not asking for things on a platter... that's asking for a consistent gaming experience. Wild inconsistencies -- especially ones that result in not being able to do things you previously could do -- in something that's supposed to be recreational... tend to go over badly.

I did really well during that period of time but I've got a sparkly computer and a zoomin' connection. I know with absolute certainty that anything I didn't get, I wasn't fast enough for or didn't try hard enough for. But for a lot of people with hardware/connection impediments, anything else tossed on top of that is going to be grounds for frustration. There are a lot of slow-connection people who have always felt that, for the first day of a drop, it's pointless for them to even try for the eggs because the rest of us are grabbing them so fast... this time, there was only that one day. I'd be upset, too.

When we were annoyed at the drops being too long it's becouse they were over a MONTH long. Now they bearly lasted a day and we can bearly find them in the mountan of eggs that are being droped. TJ went from one extreme to the other. Something in the middle would be nice.

I suppose I can understand where you're coming from; I missed the first day since I kind of forgot about the event that was supposed to happen. I'm assuming they were mass-dropped that one day?

Either way, I never remember mass-drops of new releases being any longer than perhaps a day in the past..

I remember when Guardians were released, they never had their own mass-drop! They were just integrated into the cave.. I may be wrong, it was a while ago.

All I am saying is I've been here for a while now.. Just, be glad you even got one mass-drop, even if it "only" was a day. =)

If you weren't online for that day it does suck, but I wasn't either, and I still managed to get three of the new eggs.

Patience, and fast-clicking. xd.png

WAT!

This!

Just wanted to write exactly the same.

First there was this endless whining about never-ending drops... Now it's not good that they only dropped a day. And even if they had dropped 4 days straight and then changed to how it is right now, I bet there'd -still- be complaining.

But that's how it is. One just can't do it right for everyone. -.-

That said, I still don't have a CB silver, despite how long they've been out and me playing regularly for 1.5 years. That's just how it is, some dragons will take longer to catch than others and if these here are really common ones, then it will sooner or later get easier with them.

Edited by Janara

Seriously, dragcave has one of the whiniest forums I've seen in a long while.. and I frequent a good number of them. x)

Be patient, when people have more of them, and begin breeding they're sure to become even slightly more common; all the better chance for the whiners to snag some. =)

That wasn't a very nice thing to say... :/ And I didn't like the tone you used to say it either. Like 'Hey look. I have them all and haha these stupid whiners didn't get anything and they won't get them soon'.

You might have fast internet and it's easy for you, but some of us don't and really want these beauties now.

I think 4 days or even a week long mass drop won't kill anyone and I'm not whining, I'm just suggesting what could be better for everyone.

That wasn't a very nice thing to say... :/ And I didn't like the tone you used to say it either. Like 'Hey look. I have them all and haha these stupid whiners didn't get anything and they won't get them soon'.

You might have fast internet and it's easy for you, but some of us don't and really want these beauties now.

I think 4 days or even a week long mass drop won't kill anyone and I'm not whining, I'm just suggesting what could be better for everyone.

agreed!!

Maybe it wasn't, but I'm seriously tired of people who can never be satisfied.

It is THAT hard to wait? D:

Even if you have fast internet, when the cave is lagged, it. is. LAGGED. xd.png I dunno how I even caught mine, I just clicked blindly until it took me to a code page. Half the time the page didn't even load for me, I thought my laptop would explode.

Not every dragon can be ridiculously common; that would kind of spoil the fun.

I'm just wondering because I do not see people yelling about the fact that Golds or Silvers are ridic. rare; I haven't seen a gold egg drop in weeks!

..Idk, I'm just happy that we GET new dragons, if only to look at and admire from afar for a while.

I'm sure you, and whoever is after them will get one with a little patience, luck, and dedication.

I'm about to have two Nebulas! a boy an a girl so I think I'll be able to breed you guys some! :3

A legitimate expression of frustration is not whining, but thanks for the insult and for lumping everyone into one category.

Edited by BloodWings

When I was egg blocked with a cheese hatchy and three nebula hatchys it said I couldnt get them because I had 4 hatchys and know when im not blocked I seem to get any but Im happy to have THREE beautiful nebulas. and soon I can try to breed. But sadly im going to want to trade it for something at least...

Yea I know im cheap X3

But I think I'll give'em free for the newbies. :3 Im a newbie so besides these new dragons I got nothing special

That's kiddish mostly. I understand BloodWings frustration, and can't blame her; yet, I see that people here behave illiterally childish. People are whining, whining and whining. If the drop is too long, we're whining asking for our commons back. If it's too short, we're whining asking for more. If the egg is hard to get, we're whining, cause we want one. If everyonce can easily have it, we're whining, cause we want smt exclusive.

Life is unfair smile.gif

That's kiddish mostly. I understand BloodWings frustration, and can't blame her; yet, I see that people here behave illiterally childish. People are whining, whining and whining. If the drop is too long, we're whining asking for our commons back. If it's too short, we're whining asking for more. If the egg is hard to get, we're whining, cause we want one. If everyonce can easily have it, we're whining, cause we want smt exclusive.

Life is unfair smile.gif

You said it with a nicer tone than I did. xDDD

Thank you for that.

I didn't really mean everyone when I made those statements, dudesss.

I meant those who were like.. you know, whining. xd.png

There is a difference between being a little angry and full-out whining, which CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF I KNOW GUYS! ;D

So yeah.

While stalking the AP I found a nice black eggy from a CB Gold x CB black pairing. biggrin.gif If it hatches alt, then I weeen! K... 3 more hours until I can drop that misclicked deepsea.

Hey anone willing to trade a speckled sunsong or fell flame for a matured nebula hatchie???

Ok guys listen. Lets not get this topic locked because of our own foolishness (and to those who like to sit on the pity pot, NO I am not calling names, some people are being a bit unreasonable here).

First and foremost, internets is not srs bzns. And most of all, DRAGCAVE is not srs bzns. This is a GAME. About collecting, and skill with raising dragons from eggs to adults, and grabbing new, rare, and interesting dragons for our collections' or breeding purposes. If this were all easy, if the drops lasted 4 days or whatever, if all the whining newbs got a congratulatory gold dragon for sitting on the pity pot, not a lot of people would remain here. I remember back in the summer of 08 when the Skywings were released, there was no Skywing-exclusive drop. They were hidden amongst the regular drops and you had to be skilled to catch it. So things could be a lot harder on the whiners in this bunch.

TL;DR: Suck it up and move on, please. Not srs bzns. Srsly.

There is an egg drop at the top of every hour, usually lasts around 6 min.

Since I am scroll locked atm anyways, I am willing to catch the new mayhem eggs for anyone who PMs me using the temp password method. (Hope that's not against the rules.)

Two sunsong hatchies (forgot to influence, hopefully they'll be one F, one M)

One Frill hatchie

One Fell fire egg

One Cheese egg

One CB spring

AND most importantly,

one PB geode wink.gif

Nice! I was locked with a cheese thing to! I named it Spring Cheese! :3

you have fell fire O.O must eat your face to gain awesomeness!

Limn thats not how you gain awesomeness!

It isnt?

Yea you work hard to get awesomeness so dont eat her face

but..

Look thats just stupid eating someone face and we all know you seriously wouldnt do it!

your right...

Thats right! MUAHAHAHAHAHa!

Okay people stop blocking the cave with your abandons!

Edited by Limn