TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I hope that seeing the adults doesn't trigger Round 2 of Mad Dash for Eggs!

I feel sorry for you....

I feel sorry for you....

I feel sorry for us all you're still here posting, since you seem to have something negative to say to everyone's post.

I'm looking forward to the adults. I can barely wait. wub.gif

Edited by rayemoon

Are the MM eggs only showing up at the hourly drops now?

*Sigh* I have nothing to do now but wait for my eggs to hatch so I can go hunting again.

At least I have pizza. *Wolfs down*

woot my nebula hatched

Whoot, congratulations!

Mine haven't even cracked, but I had them fogged for the first day and a half to make sure they stayed healthy.

Darn it, my frozen Purple matured! >( Now I have to release it and lost NOTHER of ym frozen hatchlings..Gaaaaaaah.

I cant seem to get any of the new eggs. The nebula dragon looks cool though. But I did manage to get 2 cheese eggs. Now am full

I feel sorry for us all you're still here posting, since you seem to have something negative to say to everyone's post.

I'm looking forward to the adults. I can barely wait. wub.gif

I was saying that because said person is correct.

Sorry I'm so pessimistic, it's who I am.

I'm not unicorns, rainbows, and sunshine.

I hate the sun, I burn, I don't tan, I BURN.

The skin underneath is paler than the last layer, so I get even more pale by burning!

Sun block doesn't work, spf 75 doesn't do a thing. I ended up burning with spf 75 on and taking a short walk.

My eyes cannot stand light, so I hate neon colors, they burn so badly. When I leave the house at noon, I have to look at the ground and cover my eyes to keep myself from writhing in pain.

I like the dark, the cold, the moon. I'm negative. That way, I know what to expect, because my life, is like an episode of seinfeld, to be completely honest.

If I get happy or hopeful, even the tiniest bit optimistic, my hopes are crushed, I'm put in agony, and everything goes wrong. If I'm positive, something horrible happens, if I'm negative, something horrible may happen, but I'm not surprised. Sometimes, something good happens, especially when I'm negative, and it isn't so bad.

Sadly, that's just the universe luring me into a false sense of security, in which I fall for, and end up paying for. So, if I think I can take a brake and be happy, I'm really just setting myself up for the worst dissapointment.

Now, I can be cheery, hyper, and just positive.

Too bad for you that I'm not in the best of moods, because the last week has been horrible, and I wish I could get a brake, but it keeps getting worse.

Now, despite being gloom and doom, and against unicorns and rainbows (the normal ones, besides, I like mine missing pieces), I utterly find kittens to be the most adorable creatures along with many other things, like dogs, puppies, cats, hell hounds, bats, you get the point, right?

In conclusion, I may be raining on everyone's parade from your point of view, but in my point of view, I didn't mean to be that negative.

I truly am sorry that I'm the worst thing ever to be.

I'm sorry for being negative without actually trying.

I'm sorry that it took no effort to be so negative in this reply.

I'm sorry that this entire post is too long.

I'm sorry that my presence is so horrible, that you have to be in a way, passive aggressive, and dancing around it all, instead of just saying what you really are trying to say:

"Leave now. Get out. Scram. You're too negative and I really would much rather you shut up. You heard me, now!"

Then again, maybe I'm being to negative, maybe I should try to give the benefit of the doubt.

Oh, and yes, the adults are going to be lovely, I bet. I'm also looking forward to them, with patience. Oh, and I forgot to say something:

Thankyou TJ, the mods, the spriters, and all others who made the new release, and the future releases possible, without you all, I wouldn't be typing this.

The sprites are just darling!

Oh, and I'm sorry if this all was rude, I didn't mean for any of it to be rude. Personally, I've always come off as a rude, pessimistic, and stuck up person, even when I'm trying to be the opposite. I guess especially when someone says something offensive to me, and I try to be nice, but I end up sour.

It's who I am.

are the eggs still dropping?

Why yes, they just drop every 5 min, you have a good chance of seeing one of the new eggs every drop.

I was saying that because said person is correct.

Sorry I'm so pessimistic, it's who I am.

I'm not unicorns, rainbows, and sunshine.

I hate the sun, I burn, I don't tan, I BURN.

The skin underneath is paler than the last layer, so I get even more pale by burning!

Sun block doesn't work, spf 75 doesn't do a thing. I ended up burning with spf 75 on and taking a short walk.

My eyes cannot stand light, so I hate neon colors, they burn so badly. When I leave the house at noon, I have to look at the ground and cover my eyes to keep myself from writhing in pain.

I like the dark, the cold, the moon. I'm negative. That way, I know what to expect, because my life, is like an episode of seinfeld, to be completely honest.

If I get happy or hopeful, even the tiniest bit optimistic, my hopes are crushed, I'm put in agony, and everything goes wrong. If I'm positive, something horrible happens, if I'm negative, something horrible may happen, but I'm not surprised. Sometimes, something good happens, especially when I'm negative, and it isn't so bad.

Sadly, that's just the universe luring me into a false sense of security, in which I fall for, and end up paying for. So, if I think I can take a brake and be happy, I'm really just setting myself up for the worst dissapointment.

Now, I can be cheery, hyper, and just positive.

Too bad for you that I'm not in the best of moods, because the last week has been horrible, and I wish I could get a brake, but it keeps getting worse.

Now, despite being gloom and doom, and against unicorns and rainbows (the normal ones, besides, I like mine missing pieces), I utterly find kittens to be the most adorable creatures along with many other things, like dogs, puppies, cats, hell hounds, bats, you get the point, right?

In conclusion, I may be raining on everyone's parade from your point of view, but in my point of view, I didn't mean to be that negative.

I truly am sorry that I'm the worst thing ever to be.

I'm sorry for being negative without actually trying.

I'm sorry that it took no effort to be so negative in this reply.

I'm sorry that this entire post is too long.

I'm sorry that my presence is so horrible, that you have to be in a way, passive aggressive, and dancing around it all, instead of just saying what you really are trying to say:

"Leave now. Get out. Scram. You're too negative and I really would much rather you shut up. You heard me, now!"

Then again, maybe I'm being to negative, maybe I should try to give the benefit of the doubt.

Oh, and yes, the adults are going to be lovely, I bet. I'm also looking forward to them, with patience. Oh, and I forgot to say something:

Thankyou TJ, the mods, the spriters, and all others who made the new release, and the future releases possible, without you all, I wouldn't be typing this.

The sprites are just darling!

Oh, and I'm sorry if this all was rude, I didn't mean for any of it to be rude. Personally, I've always come off as a rude, pessimistic, and stuck up person, even when I'm trying to be the opposite. I guess especially when someone says something offensive to me, and I try to be nice, but I end up sour.

It's who I am.

..........well. *pats* calm down, I don't think anyone was attacking you with deliberate malice.

/off topic

on topic: finally got all four of the new eggs!

..........well.  *pats*  calm down, I don't think anyone was attacking you with deliberate malice. 

/off topic

on topic:  finally got all four of the new eggs!

Grats.

I never took it as deliberate malice.

I took it as someone being a bit offensive, yet saying it in a manner that didn't say it, yet outrightly said it.

Also, I took it as that I am not allowed to be who I am, a negative person.

I'm also not always negative, so partially I took it as one judging me without truly knowing me that well.

EDIT: For once my insomnia isn't making me feel unable to sleep, yet tired to death. I feel tired, and able to sleep for once, so I think I'm going to bed.

Good luck everyone, have a happy good (belated) friday, easter weekend, etc.

Edited by ianflow124

Bah. Still only have a Nebula. Brother is trying to catch on his scroll for me, but so far, no luck. My dragons better start producing something good for trading!

Grats.

I never took it as deliberate malice.

I took it as someone being a bit offensive, yet saying it in a manner that didn't say it, yet outrightly said it.

Also, I took it as that I am not allowed to be who I am, a negative person.

I'm also not always negative, so partially I took it as one judging me without truly knowing me that well.

EDIT: For once my insomnia isn't making me feel unable to sleep, yet tired to death. I feel tired, and able to sleep for once, so I think I'm going to bed.

Good luck everyone, have a happy good (belated) friday, easter weekend, etc.

Sleep well and happy Easter!

*Happy dancing* Fully completed a dragon set, hatchlings, egg adult and all! Added them to my DA!

*Skips around*

/Off topic.

I'm back. I swear.

I squeal'd IRL.

Amg I can't belive that all four of those dragons I love to death!

/hunts for eggs

I squeal'd IRL.

Amg I can't belive that all four of those dragons I love to death!

/hunts for eggs

Yea, I feel like this batch has been the most beautiful release of all so far <3

Yay! biggrin.gif

I just got a sunsong, now, just a BBW to go.

Congratz biggrin.gif

I need all of them except BBW x.x

Small drops.. aren't helping, because I can't catch any tongue.gif

Yea, I feel like this batch has been the most beautiful release of all so far <3

Yea the female sprites hatchlings looks so cool.