TJ09

State of the Cave - 03/28/10

Certainly is mayhem isn't it? xd.png

I know. I wasn't expecting this much mayhem. We certainly got what we were promised.

Edited by chuhulil

Aww, poor dragcave. Hope stuff works out, and thank you for all the work you've been putting into it!

wow even an update that has nothing to do with the cave gets you guys talking lol.

A very *selective* bug indeed .. this bug knows what to do .. ahem...

I was thinking along the same line myself. VERY selective indeed.

All I have to say is that I absolutely LOVE the change in time to hatch/mature. LOVE. I might marry it, if I wasn't already married.

I was thinking along the same line myself. VERY selective indeed.

When I read the update the word "CONSPIRACY!!" zipped through my mind... rolleyes.gif

Aw, bwaaaah :[

It was fun to look at the old threads in here.

Edited by Sun Dragon Angel-A

What would they be conspiring to do? Seriously you guys make the biggest **** out of nothing. It was a bug. That's all. End of story.

Edited by nepherim

What would they be conspiring to do? Seriously you guys make the biggest **** out of nothing. It was a bug.

This. I doubt TJ would get rid of that many topics just for a simple dragon release. >.> You all look into things way too much. Yes, I want Mod Mayhem also, but this is just stretching it.

What would they be conspiring to do? Seriously you guys make the biggest **** out of nothing. It was a bug.

Aww, don't be so mean about it; let the leetle crazy users have a bit of fun! tongue.gifwink.gif

A very specifically hungry bug. A bug... hungry for NEWWWSSS!!

But those breeding threads? Pfffsh. Not so juicy.

I'm calling Mulder.

What would they be conspiring to do? Seriously you guys make the biggest **** out of nothing. It was a bug. That's all. End of story.

[story]And a lot of you who /think/ we're making the biggest **** out of nothing are kiiiinda uptight sometimes. We're just poking fun tongue.gif That's all. [/endofstory]

Edited by Kanakha

[story]And a lot of you who /think/ we're making the biggest **** out of nothing are kiiiinda uptight. We're just poking fun wink.gif That's all. [/endofstory]

Yeah I'm just gonna step away from this thread now....

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be rude or a smart @**, it's just sometimes it gets on my nerves when people try to shoot down fun. It's not like we were harming anyone or anything by poking fun at it.

*perma-steps out of thread*

Oh em gee TJ. How could you. [insert flame data here] [insert whining here] [insert complaining here]

Kidding. tongue.gif I'll miss the old topics, but if it was a bug and you can't get it back, no problem. Thanks for the news post... was it because of people who'd think 'conspiracy'? xd.png

I'm suspecting now that the new release will come on Easter. I mean, it is only a week away. :v Would love to be wrong and it come sooner, but alas...

Thanks for the update TJ. Sorry DragCave has been giving you so much trouble lately.

*steps back in*

I apologize for any trouble I may have caused and/or been a part of, as well, TJ. I'm sure things are hectic enough for you, what with running a whole network of sites and doing college and stuffs =/

*re-perma-steps out of thread*

Edited by Kanakha

*is shutting down* *glances at news section* "hurr? one topic?"

meh it was kind of fun to poke through the old news files to learn about old life on DC but oh well thanks for the update

edit: lol this removed like 300k of the total forum posts

Edited by votehim

Thanks TJ for a little excitement tonight! laugh.gif

LOL.

This is a funny update for some reason.