Bulbachu

Post your DeviantART

llamas for everyone! lol so glad to see DA people on here :3

I miss how the old thread was, all the accounts edited into one post or so. xd.png

I'm KageSora over on DA, too. :3

Edited by KageSora

Bump for great justice, so it doesn't die again.

Also, uh... how do I upload text to there?

Found out how to upload text. Stupid misleading preview option.

Also, what the HELL just happened? Everything's weird...

Having a problem submitting stuff to groups, submitted a ticket and they said it's a problem they're working on.

Oh well.

I knew there were other DA people on here! Here's mine : www.ahrkeath.deviantart.com

Lot 'o pokemon stuff up now, but look in a few pages and you'll find dragons and dinosaurs! ^^;

I do have some stories posted, but none are finished...I should do some cleaning.

Here's mine. I mainly do Sonic fanarts and fanfictions. I'm trying to upload pictures of a few of my completely original characters, but I'm not very good at drawing humans.

Here's mine:

http://ollychimera.deviantart.com/

I'm doing commissions. I've got details on that page, as well as my own thread on it here:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=25&t=91412

The prices are different because I've discounted them for people who order a commission here on Dragon Cave, since I realize most people wouldn't be willing to pay much, if any, for art here.

Enjoy!

Here is mine.

Currently taking commissions through the 'donate points' thingamabob that they have. It's cheapcheapcheap!

unless you want a knitted item, then that's completely different.

Well here is mine. Its mostly fractal/digital stuff. I need to get around to finishing and uploading some of my recent pencil stuff.

This is my DA. lunar-sol.deviantart.com

I've been thinking about opening commissions for traditional art and animations to get me to finish my stuff and actually improve some more. I have no clue who would commission me though. xd.png

Must...give...llamas...