Bulbachu

Post your DeviantART

Hey guys, want to do llama badge exchanges?

Also, how does one link to groups/people in such a way that their badges/avatars are displayed?

Mine is: http://theterriah.deviantart.com

<3

I always reply to comments!

Rhea: You mean like on some profiles, under watchers how it has their full avatars, but others have only names?

It's to do with having a premium membership if I understand correctly.

If you have a premium membership then you can have all sorts of customisations (like personalised journal layouts, multiple sections etc), which includes having friends show up as full avatars!

samikami.deviantart.com

Uhm, there's mine I guess..

Mostly just cartoonish-type drawings of my own characters and such..

Be sure to click the 'Browse' button if you look through my gallery.. Half of my art (as..old as some of those pictures are) is hidden back there.. XD;

@ Ter: No, it's more like how in journals and stuff, if you mention "Oh, I did ___ for ___", it'll actually show the avatar of the person mentioned.

Ooooh!

Rhea, I got completely the wrong end of the stick!

I wasn't even talking about that at all!

Gosh, must be having a silly moment.

And no, I don't know how to do that.

But if you find out, let me know <3

Hey guys, want to do llama badge exchanges?

Also, how does one link to groups/people in such a way that their badges/avatars are displayed?

You write :dev(nick): to make their name appear as a link, and :icon(nick): for their icon to appear ^^

Sent you a llama badge too

Ah that's useful to know!

Also does BBCode work on dA?

I've used it, but when I look at it, it shows the code.

Is that supposed to happen (like the author views it) or is it just not acceptable?

dA uses HTML. I only ever use stuff like italics and bold, no aligning or anything, so it's easy enough to use <i> and <b> instead of and .

"Nick" as in their username?

And thanks!

Yep, the username - though I figure you've discovered that on your own by now tongue.gif

I've gotten an error message a few times, but it always works if I try again once or twice.

Yeah the llamas tend to kill my pages sometimes, I've found that if you've only got say 2 dA tabs open it's alright.

Just refresh the page if it's being a pain <3

Rhea: You mean like on some profiles, under watchers how it has their full avatars, but others have only names?

It's to do with having a premium membership if I understand correctly.

If you have a premium membership then you can have all sorts of customisations (like personalised journal layouts, multiple sections etc), which includes having friends show up as full avatars!

Watchers can be customized as both names, avatars or names & avatars, if you wish.

Subscription enables you to do some delicious customization on your page, as well as choosing how many numbers of whatever (devations, faves, friends, watchers) do you want to show, the stuff you mentioned and loads of other things I don't use.

Actually, my biggest reason why I keep a paid account are the 120 deviations per page instead of 24. Saves so much page flipping! <3