Bulbachu

Post your DeviantART

Auredd, you have some nice work and I can see that you know how to use your tools. I just don't really follow photomanipulators, but mostly painters, graphic artists ans spriters D:

Added Vicats <3

D: Guess I don't really play the friendly one. I add people if I really like their work, or if I can think of exactly how to bring around constructive criticism to them. I already watch over 400 people, and that with being picky about them xd.png.

Mine is http://demonwindcorp.deviantart.com/

Don't have much on there yet. Just got it... five minutes ago... literally.

Although, I'm not sure what everyone will think of my art. I feel confident that it's decent. (Despite lack of 3D)

Edited by zakku_uchiha

This is mine: segamen.deviantart.com

I know that there are some very *censored, no, not f-word* stuffs in there (one of my friends will like always ask me to collaborate on a random drawing tongue.gif)... Anyway, sometimes I felt bored so I just randomly draw anything and got them all look very awkward and post them in there. =/

Just kidding. Anyway, I sometimes write but I spent MORE of my life drawing (which 'breaks' my brain and mind) and doing some other random stuffs oh and please note that my writings contains inappropriate language (which I personally don't think they are INAPPROPRIATE >.>).

cyhirae.deviantart.com

There's mine; mostly stories (original and fanfiction both), poetry and one piece of hand drawn art with some splashes of Daz created scenes. I never post my writing on this forum because it has a very low tolerance for particular words on the censor, so yeah- mild language and subject advisory for some of those.