Bulbachu

Post your DeviantART

I have no idea what deviant art is.... Would someone mind explaining? So I know what's being discussed?

Thanks

I have no idea what deviant art is.... Would someone mind explaining? So I know what's being discussed?

Thanks

DeviantArt is a website where people post various related art and works. A lot of Dragon Cave spriters have their work there, too, but not usually until after a dragon goes "live" in the Cave.

DeviantArt is a website where people post various related art and works. A lot of Dragon Cave spriters have their work there, too, but not usually until after a dragon goes "live" in the Cave.

Very cool... Thank you for explaining 😊

How about the new design of D.A? Is there a way to alter it back to the original state? It seems as if it was intended for left handed people now. Plus, the text is incredibly huge... (Can the submit button get any more obvious? xd.png) Some things I like but most I dislike is how the pages are set up... I don't know if it is my utter dislike for change or if there's really a blind person running it now... The text is so huge everywhere and I'm not 100% on the status update thing... It feels too... 'Facebooky' to me. I don't like being constantly reminded on how many people watch me or how many people I watch. It is depressing since most watched me out of pity (or they are friends from an old forum that is now dead and don't remember me... T_T ... I am kind of sure if I uploaded something I would get more unwatches. But, on to other issues of D.A!

Uh, 'edit page' and remove the feed widget? I don't get what's so difficult, it takes a minute to figure it out.

haha well i used to be really into deviantart but there's a large amount of the community that i have sort of moved on from and don't really want to get involved with. i'm tempted to find a community or niche there that's right for me but i'm already kinda invested in a few sites.

I went to DeviantArt just now and I found an ad at the lower right of the page. I tried to click on the X, but then it popped-up on another tab. After I closed it out, I tried to log on to my premium account, so that I can stop seeing these ads. But unfortunately, those ads are still seen. What the heck happened? Did the staff members update that website to allow ads on premium accounts, or did the website get hacked?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found out that I got a couponarific ad virus and that's why I'm seeing these things.

Edited by Red Dragonette

My DeviantArt is working fine, although yesterday, the site kept freezing sporadically.

How about the new D.A. Logo? I liked the old one as it was more original than this one.

Edited by ViperSwan

IIRC, there's evidence that the new logo was actually stolen.

Given their lax attitude towards art theft, I mostly just find it darkly amusing that something chosen to represent what they're all about... was stolen. *sarcastic slow clap*

The logo was stolen? Well I did think the new logo felt out-of-place with DeviantArt, but I had no idea the design belonged to someone else. DeviantArt should get sued.

The logo was stolen? Well I did think the new logo felt out-of-place with DeviantArt, but I had no idea the design belonged to someone else. DeviantArt should get sued.

Yeah, but I doubt anyone will stand up to D.A enough to report them for the theft due to having lots of friends on D.A, their lives work on there, stuff added in from other computers of how much they've improved over their D.A careers, etc... And being banned or having your account deleted could be a major shock!

i dont think they actually made the conscious decision to steal the symbol from that place. dA makes some pea-brained decisions but they're not that pea-brained

heck if it's not funny tho. the logo and its hype was already bad enough it looking exactly like a pre-existing logo through stupid coincidence makes it even better.

Edited by Switch

For those interested, I have one here:

http://seriouscat26.deviantart.com/

Yeah, there you go.

But, out of curiosity, just to ask beacause I've been interested in signing up for Pixiv account. Is Pixiv any good? I mean, less toxic and drama than dA. Please let me know! Thank you!

Ok, is Deviant Art messing up for anyone else or just me? I did the whole 'login' thing (which it did log me in) but if I go to click anything, it suddenly either gives me a 504 error or it immediately logs me back out... This has been happening a lot within the past hour....