Bulbachu

Post your DeviantART

Mine!

I've had mine for a few years, I semi update it. I'm more of a graphics based person and wish I could do more free hand drawing and pixeling, I'm slowly learning that.

my deviantART is dangershy (as everything else)

I don't really update things on it like I should. I'm thinking of adding all the things I've made in SAI on it. I used it mostly to write small things before but I just completely stopped using dA a long time ago and totally forgot all about it.

Here is my deviantart. I submit a lot ehehe, so drop me a hi or something and I'll watch/llama you! c: <3

My DeviantArt. Not much up at the moment, I mostly use it for saving pictures I like. But a few new deviations arrived yesterday - book covers for my Transformers fanfics. And book covers for my original fics will be going up in the future.

Here biggrin.gif I mostly do poetry and a few stories will be uploaded as soon as I get the motivation to type them out (they're on paper now) as well as the odd stamp or drawing you can find.

venusrain; I'm somewhat infrequent in posting there these days due to stress/depression, but i'm trying to get better at it (I tried to leave because Reasons, but dA has a much larger userbase and better tag system than tumblr and I need attention like stars need hydrogen. It is not my most flattering trait).

Oh, hey, it's an excuse to start uploading things to my DeviantArt again. (I dabble in photography. There's not much there at the moment.)

My account

How about the new design of D.A? Is there a way to alter it back to the original state? It seems as if it was intended for left handed people now. Plus, the text is incredibly huge... (Can the submit button get any more obvious? xd.png) Some things I like but most I dislike is how the pages are set up... I don't know if it is my utter dislike for change or if there's really a blind person running it now... The text is so huge everywhere and I'm not 100% on the status update thing... It feels too... 'Facebooky' to me. I don't like being constantly reminded on how many people watch me or how many people I watch. It is depressing since most watched me out of pity (or they are friends from an old forum that is now dead and don't remember me... T_T ... I am kind of sure if I uploaded something I would get more unwatches. But, on to other issues of D.A!

Edited by ViperSwan

Pfff everyone hates the new layout! xd.png Everyone has made a journal/forum thread about it haha.

I'm admittedly not a huge fan of it, but I'm getting used to it now.

Meh, I still say the text is too big and the submit button is too flashy...

My DA

That there is my deviantart, mainly holds photography work, along with drawings and etc. I do nature photography and other miscellaneous stuffs. o3o Nothing too professional, just my general hobby from time to time. I kind of drifted away, but seem to slowly get back into sharing my love and passion.