deblogan

Pictish Lizards

Hi all, This thread was recommended to me to get mates for my two 3rd gen pumpkins ready for Halloween...

here they are,

1) http://dragcave.net/lineage/s4qfC

2) http://dragcave.net/lineage/SfCZ6

I am offering anything on my scroll for these, including a number of even gen stripes a 2nd gen magma and a vampire as well as a couple of purples and a pink.

my scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Blerg42

I am also happy to breed anything i have for you to trade if you are interested in anything.

Please PM me to let me know what you want or what you can offer and i will set up a trade link.

Sent you a PM, blerg42.

You can also check out this post: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=3544763

(It's on the front page) and look for a 3rd gen that suits your tastes!

If it says deblogan after the link, it's mine. And if the parents are named MacDubh / MacSuibhne, they're on my scroll and I can try for a sibling biggrin.gif

Halloween is coming!

Is everyone ready to breed pretty pumpkins? I'm so glad TJ didn't limit the number of pumpkins we could have on our scrolls! I'm hoping for TWO 3rd gen PB Pumpkins this year.

How about you?

*coughs politely*

Hi, I'd love to join the fun. I have a slew of pygmies, primarily Seawyrms, and am anticipating being given three new pumpkins this Halloween so that my one lonely PB doesn't feel so alone anymore. smile.gif

I'm intending to do a giant PB/EG Seawyrm lineage (which is why I've accumulated 50 CBs) and a Misfit/Seawyrm checkerboard, and eventually plan to do a 4-up 'checkerboard' comprised of Dark Mist x Crimson + Original Pygmy x Nilia, but I'll have to do some heavy collecting for that. biggrin.gif So many projects, so little time!

Welcome, LibbyLishly! We're glad to have you aboard.

AmyLuthien, TJ usually posts when breeding starts, but I expect we'll have about a week before Halloween to breed *old* Halloween dragons before the new ones are released.

I'm busily making up charts of which dragons I want to breed biggrin.gif Can't wait!!

Welcome aboard, Hoshino! The love of pygmy dragons is the only requirement for this lineage biggrin.gif

Be sure to share what you're working on, and feel free to ask for help when you need it!

AmyLuthien, TJ usually posts when breeding starts, but I expect we'll have about a week before Halloween to breed *old* Halloween dragons before the new ones are released.

I've been checking the forum news every day laugh.gif

Edited by AmyLuthien

Hello! Ive been away for quite a while. But between moving and 4 kids I'm very busy. I just wanted to offer to breed for Halloween. I can breed up to even 7th gen Pygmy x Pumpkin and 3rd even gen PB Pumpkin. I would like to get another Pb pumpkin this year if possible. Feel free to pm me if you need something bred. My list is on the first page. biggrin.gif

Welcome back, Husker! Glad to see you again biggrin.gif

Here's my newest Pictish Lizard: Even 4th Gen PL Checker

Can't wait for Halloween week to be able to breed some pumpkin mates for my ongoing checkerboards!

Look at the pretty I found on the AP. I wasn't sure what my next project was until I found this egg. Looks like I have my work cut out for me to breed a mate for this one.

hi all

I will be breeding a lot of pumpkin x pygmies when time comes

like this http://dragcave.net/lineage/s45vn and opposite

I can do 3rd and 4rd gen

I will be looking for blood swap (4gens) on mines, if anyone is interested you can contact me through PM or on IRC

I am hoping to get some 2G pumpkins. Does anyone have breedings that aren't spoken for?

YaY! Finally we can breed our Halloweenies! biggrin.gif And on that note, I am desperately looking for a 2cd gen Pumpkin that is a CB Male Dark Myst Pygmy + CB female Pumpkin cross for a lineage project I've spent a couple years on now . . . Name what you want in exchange, and if I can breed it, it's yours! (Link to my scroll is in my signature if you'd like to browse my "inventory") biggrin.gif Thanks!

Never mind, I just got one! Thanks! biggrin.gif

Edited by AmyLuthien

Congrats on finding the perfect pumpkin, AmyLuthien!

I've bred lots of pumpkins and shadow walkers this morning, and now I'm happily egg-locked biggrin.gif

Looking for pumpkins, if anyone would like to swap lineages.

I can breed 2nd or 3rd gen PB Pumpkins. I'm looking to swap for a 4th gen if possible.

I'm also breeding female Pumpkins with Male Dark Mysts. I have 3 like this, that I can breed (will be pumpkins) that I would like to swap with someone.

Please send me a pm if interested. Thanks!

Looking for pumpkins, if anyone would like to swap lineages.

I can breed 2nd or 3rd gen PB Pumpkins. I'm looking to swap for a 4th gen if possible.

I'm also breeding female Pumpkins with Male Dark Mysts. I have 3 like this, that I can breed (will be pumpkins) that I would like to swap with someone.

Please send me a pm if interested. Thanks!

I can't do 4Gs, but I can do 3G... Want to blood swap something like this? Can breed a sibling to it as soon as I get unlocked wink.gif

I would love a Pictish dragon! I love EG lineages, especially ones like this and this.

If you have any available pygmies with EG lineages, I would love one (I love pumpkins, but it doesn't have to be a pumpkin, just a pygmy with an EG lineage).

I can't carry on lineages requiring CB pumpkins, so any lineage that doesn't require that would be awesome. I would love to give back to the thread if I get an egg and it produces babies, too. This gorgeous Darkmyst lineage is a perfect example of what I can carry on.

I can't do 4Gs, but I can do 3G... Want to blood swap something like this?  Can breed a sibling to it as soon as I get unlocked wink.gif

Ldyfsh that would be great! I believe I have four 2nd gen pairs. One is spoken for, so that leaves me 3 more to use to breed 3rd gens with. I will be able to breed later this afternoon, once I become unlocked.

I wish TJ would give us extra slots for Halloween. I just don't have enough room! I love my Pumpkins, but I also breed Black Marrow x Silvers. I havent even touched my Shadow Walkers.

Edited by buckskinmist