UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

The sunstone dragonet was hurled backwards in the air after taking a blow from the hybrid's tail. He was within 10 feet of the top of the trees when he regained his flight and flew back up to the hybrid. The sunstone dragonet spewed solar fireballs at him while the gray dragoness commanded the storm clouds to strike the enemy with lightning bolts. Django, the red dragon, and the spitfire stopped when they saw black flames surrounding them in a cage-like shape. The red looked around at the burning area and muttered, "Dark flames in shape of a cage?" Then black vines came out and grabbed the three Fangclan dragons by their limps. "What the heck is this?" yelled the spitfire dragon. "Everyone, burn down the vines now," ordered the red dragon who was muffled by the ice hatchling in his mouth. Django started spewing out his dark flame breath at the vines, while the spitfire dragon blew out his blue flames at the black vines to burn them down and free them. As the vampire and spitfire burned the vines, the red dragon felt something bite onto his neck and without thinking, he dropped the ice hatchling onto the ground. Then he got poked in the eye by the winter dragonet and his flame pipe was rendered temporarily useless after she froze his throat and muzzle with her ice beam. Django, after freeing himself from the vines, lunged at the winter dragon as he let out a snarl. Once he got close to her, he tried to scratch her face, wings, and some other parts of her body with his sharp vampire claws.

As the hybrid was electrocuted, he started to laugh. Not out of joy, more like a mocking chuckle.

"I'm afraid that won't do much." He stated. With a snap of his fingers, a lightning bolt struck the Sunstone and the fireballs diminished. He suddenly disappeared into mid-air, and was inside the cage as soon as he had gone. Using only one of his tails, he swatted at Django and flung him into one side of the cage. The shadow vines were rendering useless, so he, with another snap of his fingers, created "pools" of black abyss. More, much larger vines emerged from the portals and wrapped around the other dragons, attempting to pull them down. These vines had thorns that poked through their scales. The hybrid calmly picked up the ice hatchling and Yuki with one arm. He bent down to come to eye-level with Django and grinned.

"Think fast." He said.

With yet another snap of his fingers in front of Django's face and under his cloak, a blinding light flashed from his hand. It stayed there for about ten seconds. He stood up again and wrapped his darker tail around Kanii and teleported out of the cage. With a final gesture, the black flames flickered and caught Django's cape on fire. The cage turned to electricity and lit up the whole area. Satisfied with his work, the hybrid smiled one last time and darted away with Kanii and the two hatchlings.

"Don't worry Yuki." He whispered. "I'm an ally, not a foe. I will not hurt you or your friends."

((... *Points* Power-player!

Anyway...))

Luna kept back in the foliage, ducking low to the ground and covering her head with both arms. Her ears were pressed flat to the sides of her skull.

She peeked one eye up amidst the flashes of light and sound, and saw that the strange new figure that seemed to be doing most of the work was leaving. With everyone on the pleasant side except Luna herself.

"Hey... Hey! HEY!" Luna squawked, bolting up from the ground and running after him, waving her arms. Nite Bite let out a bunch of little squeaks and yelps as the bag she was in bounced around at Luna's side.

"WAIT FOR ME!" The dark-haired hybrid shrieked.

Edited by digipup

((I agree with digipup. I'm seeing that hybrid guy as some kind of super wizard gary-stu who's got all these powerful spells. As for the black abyss, it's not going to bring the Fangclan dragons to their impending doom or getting trapped forever, is it? Because if it does, that's not only god-modding, but also auto-killing as well.))

((Once again, I'm sorry. No, it won't kill them. It was only meant to keep them from moving around. And since I am once again god-modding (by accident, thank you): if you can clip his wings, he's completely vulnerable. However, you have to use the right attacks to affect them. Whether the other know it or not, his power's only being drastically raised because he's using the dead Glace's power. And it should be wearing off... now. If you can prevent his wings from moving, that's your chance. Blast his left wing with fire and electricity (at the same time) and his right with a lot of dark energy. If you do that, then he'll change back to human form, unable to do pretty well anything. Glace will be unable to help him. But, rather than forcing you to type all that out, I'll just help you out. Once again, sorry about that. I just got over-excited again. Kill him if you want, I don't care.

EDIT: *Quits RP* Don''t ask why, 'cuz I won't answer.))

The hybrid felt an arrow of pain shoot through his chest. He dropped to the ground and released the hatchlings and Kanii from his grip. The cage disappeared and the abyss diminished, freeing the FangClan dragons unharmed (if harmed, their injuries healed). The light in Django's eyes turned to darkness, and reversing any effects it had on him. The second hybrid's dragon-like features disappeared from his body, and he collapsed from fatigue.

"What the... why? Why now?" He hissed to himself.

"You should've known that would happen!"

"Glace..."

"Did you really think you could do this by yourself?!" She cried. "You know using my power would result in this happening! You know that was going against the Chain law!"

"I know I shouldn't have used ice, Glace." He sighed. "It doesn't matter now. I'm not all-powerful, and you know it. I should've just left the god-modding to the Gray Dragons."

Edited by DiaGlace48

((Sorry for taking too long guys. I was trying to think of a way to reply, but I ended up getting caught on homework, other RPs, GPX plus, and Fanfiction.net.))

The sunstone dragonet got struck by the lightning bolt and he started hurtling towards the ground. He crashed below the trees and laid wounded on the ground. Before Django could reach the winter dragonet, he was swatted by the hybrid's tails to the side. But instead of plopping on the ground, he regained balance by placing one of his front paws on the ground to stop his hurling and then landed the rest of his legs on the ground. Then suddenly a black abyss appeared beneath the red and spitfire dragons and larger thorned vines started dragging them down in it. The spitfire let out a painful roar as the sharp thorns pierced his scales, while the red just widened his eyes in pain. Then the hybrid flashed light magic in his hand and the black scales on Django's face started burning. He quickly pulled up his left foreleg to cover his face before it could burn any further. After the hybrid got out of the cage along with the hatchlings, black flames started burning Django's cape. The vampire dragonet felt the sparks of flames on his cape, but since it was of dark element, it didn't cause too much pain as it would to any other dragon. With the gray dragoness's clouds covering the sky to block the sun, Django knew it was safe to take off his cloak and put it on the ground, so that he can stamp out the flames. Then the cage started turning into electricity and shocking the three Fangclan dragons inside as they all let out painful screams. Then suddenly, the cage disappeared and abyss vanished with the wounds on the Fangclan dragons being healed as if none of this ever happened. "Huh? What the heck just happened?" asked the confused Spitfire dragon. Django looked at the hybrid, who had dropped on the ground from fatigue, and thought, 'He's weakened from all the magic he's used. Now's the perfect time to strike.' The vampire dragonet dashed towards the hybrid's back fast and leaped onto him to sink his fangs onto his collarbone as he scratched his claws on his back.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Okay... *Reads Glace's edited post* ... Bye?))

"Oh, curse my life!" Luna squawked. They were dropping like flies, really...

She turned and bolted, running for her life. She knew her chances of getting away were feeble... But it was still worth a shot. Better than standing around doing nothing, anyway.

So, she ran. Nite Bite kept silent inside the bag, eyes squeezed shut.

((Nuuuuuu Glace! I'm sorry I haven't been on! It's my school's fault! My school's! Let me guess... is it Jack? And I'm not quite sure what just happened.....))

(( *Knows nothing of this 'Jack'* .............................. ))