WonderBubbles

Balance

The OoC Thread - Go here, if you haven't already. :D

Story:

Incredibly evil creatures have tunnelled from the centre of the Anthropoid’s planet and they desire to take control of Heaven and Hell. They are of all different forms and can be of the elements. They are usually elixirs of different earthly animals. Heaven and Hell have sent their troops to the planet’s surface to defend their realms.

One country that they have appeared in is Dengland, a somewhat out of the way place. There are post offices all over the world, where groups of Slayers meet. Slayers are beings that band together and set out to destroy the creatures from the core. The post office of Dengland is controlled by Fraener, a dragon Anthropoid. He is an older male, wanting to save Heaven. He was one of the original people who started the Slayers when the monsters first appeared.

Location info:

Dengland is a diverse country, with plains of grass, a small desert and many forests. Their mountains are massive and covered with a layer of snow most of the four hundred day year. Sunny days are rare and treasured, in this age. It is mostly overcast or raining. Technology is basic and barely used. Metal weapons are used more than pistols, for they are more traditional.

The capital city is Lindon and there are many other small towns and villages throughout the country. The post office of Fraener is in a town far from the capital. They have a large harbour with a bigger portion of the population surrounding it.

Species:

Vampires:

Vampires drink blood or consume souls for sustenance, and may have fangs. They have a slight aversion to sunlight. They have incredibly pale skin and get weaker in daylight. They can get heatstroke very easily.

An idea from Angel: Bloodsouls are soulmates that consist of a vampire and another species. There is no limit what race the second creature could be. The bond is recognised at the first contact the pair has. The souls of the pair seem to fuse and they share the same blood. They can sense each other's emotions and speak telepathically.

Shifters:

Shifters have the power to transform into an animal of choice. They have that other form from birth, and can’t change into any other animal. They usually have the personality to match that animal. Their ears and tail are usually those of their other form.

Angels:

These creatures are heavenly beings that were created as messengers for their divine being. There are nine different orders of Angels, the eighth being the Arch Angels. Usually appearing with large wings, they are the symbols of goodness and light.

There are also Fallen Angels, who are angels that have fallen from their god’s grace. They have been exiled for disobedience or other misbehaviour.

Demons:

Demons have been sent as the foot soldiers for Satan in the fight for balance. The usual demons have horns and a tail. They can have wings, also. Their skin generally feels like sandpaper and they have somewhat dark personalities. They don’t have the animal ears and tails that all the other species have.

Anthropoids:

These beings are humanoid and animalistic. They are the main race on the planet and part mythical creatures are rarer than the ‘real’ animals we have here on Earth.

Elementals:

These beings are heavenly and rarer than angels. They practice their magic in one element only, be it light, earth, water, fire or air. Some are not very humanoid and others very humanoid with the usual attachments of the world.

Necromancers:

These beings raise the dead and command souls to do their bidding. They can also be called Dark Magicians. The longer one of these beings practice this black magic, their appearance changes. At first, the eyes change, then they appear more demonic. They can get fangs instead of teeth (if they don’t have them already) and claws instead of nails. Their body becomes twisted and strange and their skin becomes more papery and rough. They come from the planet, not Hell.

Elves:

Strong, slender and proud, Elves were the last to participate in the fight for balance. They are usually part forest animal, not often a predator. They are vegetarian, unless there is a rare predatory elf.

Reapers:

They are celestial creatures and extremely rare. The divine being that commands them didn’t spare many for the fight, around three only. They are usually cloaked, maybe with wings. These creatures have a weapon of choice and are somewhat ghostly.

Fauns:

Being shy, timid creatures, they are not the best warriors in the battle. They are half deer or goat, depending on which area of the forest they originated from. Being vegetarians, they’re not particularly blood thirsty and would rather stratify or lead a group of Slayers.

Rules:

- Normal forum rules apply, but you can be a little more detailed in the fights

- Five sentence minimum in your posts, please!

- No text talk IC, use language that we can all understand (includes grammar and spelling)

- Let us know if you’ll be away for an extended period of time, so we can work around it

- No Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu characters

- Equal weaknesses and powers

- Be detailed in your posts

- Follow the story line, I’ll provide a summary if you really need one :3

- Ask to RP a monster, but expect to be killed off

- Realistic fighting

- Be polite!

- Ask for a different species and provide a description of that species

- A maximum of three characters

- YOU CAN NOT KILL/DEFEAT A MONSTER BY YOURSELF, UNLESS IT IS WEAK ENOUGH TO. IF YOU "DEFEAT" OR "KILL" A MONSTER THAT WOULD REQUIRE A LARGE TEAM, THAT IS CONSIDERED EXTREME GOD MODDING/POWERPLAYING AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Thank you.

Profile Sheet:

Username:

Name:

Species:

Sex:

Powers/Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Description:

Personality:

Other:

Edited by WonderBubbles

Reservations

Jaina has a reaper position.

FRoDybear has a reaper position.

Ware has a reaper position.

NO MORE REAPERS.

Slayer Teams

These consist of 5 to 8 characters. They are capable of changing, if the RPer wills for the character to be moved. Request the Team you want, if it has one or two spots left. If not, your character will be automatically placed in the Team with the least people.

Uno:

Kira's Kira and Zhiess

Bubbles' Sooty

ND's Xtero

jaina's Signum

Dos

FroDybear's Jeff and Jackal

Ware's Mitotsu and Zack

Ryujin's Seath

Teh Ebil Monsters

(Cave Demons)

I've used deviantArt to upload these.

Leo-Bird (Team Uno's first) Picture!

Nine feet tall from its paws to the top of its skull. Eleven feet long from its beak to the end of its longest tail. Attacks with its hooked beak, claws and tails. CAN NOT BE DEFEATED BY A SINGLE PERSON.

Strengths:

Strength

Size

Good eyesight

Speed

Weaknesses:

Hollow bones

No sense of smell

Bad hearing

Soft hide – only fur and feathers to cover it

Crawler (Team Dos's first) Picture!

About five feet from their muzzle to tail tip. Three feet high from paws to the spine. Eats dead, almost rotting things, so it develops a lethal poison from that. CAN NOT BE DEFEATED BY A SINGLE PERSON.

Strengths:

Speed at moving forward

Toxic bite

Really good eyesight for things in front of it

Strong tail and legs

Good hearing

Weaknesses:

Can’t turn around very well

Weak spine, so it’s back can be broken easily

Can’t see well beside and behind it

All Seer (Team Uno)

Picture!

A large slug-like creature. One large eye above a mouthful of fangs, then two eyes on stalks. The stalk-eyes can rotate, looking in any direction. Plates along back protect soft skin. Pores for gas release on tail. Eight feet wide and eleven feet tall.

Strengths:

360 degree eyesight (very strong)

Noxious gas (toxic)

Strong mouth of teeth

Semi-poisonous slime from every inch of their body (somewhat protective and slippery – hard for blunt weapons)

Weaknesses:

Soft skin

Slow

Bad hearing

Easy to harm with sharp objects

Caster (Team Dos)

Picture!

Large, serpentine magic user. Uses the stones on the jewellery to cast magic, can’t use any of its legs to move. Covered with scales, claws are blunt like fingernails, but they have long, sharp fangs. About ten to fifteen feet long and six foot tall.

Strengths:

Powerful magic user

Scales are a protective covering

Good eyesight

Semi-toxic bite

Highly intelligent

Weaknesses:

Slow mover

Lack of stones means they’re powerless

Can be very arrogant, so could underestimate enemy

Takes a while to cast a spell

Bad sense of hearing

The Pharaoh (All)

Picture!

A desert-dwelling cave demon, suited to its arid conditions with a thick hide and a suitable body. Almost feline in shape, but with some draconic elements. It has hooves on its front legs, and odd-looking paws on its hind ones. It has the tail of a scorpion, and the venom of a demon, which is more toxic than anything naturally on the earth. The Pharaoh is slightly larger than the biggest desert lion.

Strengths

Supreme intelligence (tactical, cunning)

Fast

Flexible

Toxic

Strong tail and jaws

Hides well

Excellent senses

Thick hide

Weaknesses

Hide is easily able to be pierced by thin blades

No magic

Can't swim

Smaller than the usual cave demon

Limited supply of vemon - but refills quickly when it has eaten

Edited by WonderBubbles

Wait...I'm a little confused. Is the plot your character joining this Slayers group and fighting off the evil creatures? Are the creatures independent or do they have a leader ordering them?

*is in love with this plot* biggrin.gif as soon as this is approved I am gonna be a character *bookmarks page* FANTASTIC idea!!!

With help from EvilTeddyAlchemist, this was formed for her. :3

Story:

Incredibly evil creatures have tunneled from the center of the Anthropoid’s planet and they desire to take control of Heaven and Hell. They are of all different forms and can be of the elements. They are usually elixirs of different earthly animals. Heaven and Hell have sent their troops to the planet’s surface to defend their realms.

One country that they have appeared in is Dengland, a somewhat out of the way place. There are post offices all over the world, where groups of Slayers meet. Slayers are beings that band together and set out to destroy the creatures from the core. The post office of Dengland is controlled by Fraener, a dragon Anthropoid. He is an older male, wanting to save Heaven. He was one of the original people who started the Slayers when the monsters first appeared.

Location info:

Dengland is a diverse country, with plains of grass, a small desert and many forests. Their mountains are massive and covered with a layer of snow most of the four hundred day year. Sunny days are rare and treasured, in this age. It is mostly overcast or raining. Technology is basic and barely used. Metal weapons are used more than pistols, for they are more traditional.

The capital city is London and there are many other small towns and villages throughout the country. The post office of Fraener is in a town far from the capital. They have a large harbour with a bigger portion of the population surrounding it.

Rules:

- Normal forum rules apply, but you can be a little more detailed in the fights biggrin.gif

- Five sentence minimum in your posts, please!

- No text talk IC, use language that we can all understand (includes grammar and spelling)

- Let us know if you’ll be away for an extended period of time, so we can work around it

- No Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu characters

- Equal weaknesses and powers

- Be detailed in your posts

- Follow the story line, I’ll provide a summary if you really need one :3

- Ask to RP a monster, but expect to be killed off tongue.gif

- Realistic fighting

- Be polite! biggrin.gif

- Ask for a different species and provide a description of that species

- A maximum of three characters

Profile Sheet:

Username:

Name:

Species:

Sex:

Powers/Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Description:

Personality:

Other:

Species:

Vampires:

Vampires drink blood or consume souls for sustenance, and may have fangs. They have a slight aversion to sunlight. They have incredibly pale skin and get weaker in daylight. They can get heatstroke very easily.

Shifters:

Shifters have the power to transform into an animal of choice. They have that other form from birth, and can’t change into any other animal. They usually have the personality to match that animal. Their ears and tail are usually those of their other form.

Angels:

These creatures are heavenly beings that were created as messengers for their divine being. There are nine different orders of Angels, the eighth being the Arch Angels. Usually appearing with large wings, they are the symbols of goodness and light.

There are also Fallen Angels, who are angels that have fallen from their god’s grace. They have been exiled for disobedience or other misbehavior.

Demons:

Demons have been sent as the foot soldiers for Satan in the fight for balance. The usual demons have horns and a tail. They can have wings, also. Their skin generally feels like sandpaper and they have somewhat dark personalities. They don’t have the animal ears and tails that all the other species have.

Anthropoids:

These beings are humanoid and animalistic. They are the main race on the planet and part mythical creatures are rarer than the ‘real’ animals we have here on Earth.

Elementals:

These beings are heavenly and rarer than angels. They practice their magic in one element only, be it light, earth, water, fire or air. Some are not very humanoid and others very humanoid with the usual attachments of the world.

Necromancers:

These beings raise the dead and command souls to do their bidding. They can also be called Dark Magicians. The longer one of these beings practice this black magic, their appearance changes. At first, the eyes change, then they appear more demonic. They can get fangs instead of teeth (if they don’t have them already) and claws instead of nails. Their body becomes twisted and strange and their skin becomes more papery and rough. They come from the planet, not Hell.

Elves:

Strong, slender and proud, Elves were the last to participate in the fight for balance. They are usually part forest animal, not often a predator. They are vegetarian, unless there is a rare predatory elf.

Reapers:

They are celestial creatures and extremely rare. The divine being that commands them didn’t spare many for the fight, around three only. They are usually cloaked, maybe with wings. These creatures have a weapon of choice and are somewhat ghostly.

Fauns:

Being shy, timid creatures, they are not the best warriors in the battle. They are half deer or goat, depending on which area of the forest they originated from. Being vegetarians, they’re not particularly blood thirsty and would rather stratify or lead a group of Slayers.

It's the little things. Like spelling, a lot...

I agree with Angel

Edited by Ryuu2

ooooh can i reserve being a reaper? ^^

i am totaly going to join this when it is aproved

and i will strike you all down with my sythe

YAAAAAY! People like this idea! I never thought it would be popular, but i guess the best parts were WonderBubbles' ideas. I love your avatar zernoa. ^^

tsk, naughty people chatting away. >w< *is teasing*

urgh, i wanna fix all the words that are like "colour" with that "ou" because I'm an american who spells it as "color" >w<

Incredibly evil creatures have tunnelled tunneled from the centre center of the Anthropoid’s planet

They practise practice  their magic in one element only

The longer one of these beings practises practices this black magic

the "ou" words that are bothering me but you don't necessarily have to change them:

harbour and misbehaviour

if i see anything else i'll let you know ^^

I'd like to be a Faun. They look good.

*kicks any evil with back hooves* xd.png

No, They were spelled wrong. They were used right, or at least most were but I did spelling

looks interesting, I'm checking to see what needs fixing at the moment...

btw wonderbubbles, could I reserve a reaper?

question, would a reaper almost qualify as a rank of angel?

((I would like the last reaper spot))

Bubbles, can reapers use magic?

((Jaina; reapers are from the ranks of heaven. :3 So, yeah. I guess they would. ^^ Uhmm.. Magic? Hmmm... Depends what kind of magic you're thinking of, I suppose.

Lore; of course you can. biggrin.gif))

Edited by WonderBubbles

Username: Angel of the Inferno

Name: Trinity

Species: Vampire

Sex: Female

Powers/Abilities: She can cover her body with fire but it doesn't harm her though it harms other beings around her. If someone is directly touching her before she makes her body burn, she can make the fire spread over them to. This means that they are also protected. She found out she could do this when she became very angry as a younger child because she was always bullied and although she was a vampire then, she hadn't yet learnt to hunt. The other children used to beat her up often until one dy she bacame so angry that she burst into flames and those that wer hitting her burnt and then those that were running she chased and killed. Since then she has learnt to control it and summon her power at will, but even now, she smetimes loses control when she is infuriated by something. She believes that it is not a curse but something she should treasure and use to the best of her ability, to protect herself and her own species in battle.

Weaknesses: Blood, generally, she is very bloodthirsty. The sun, also. Her main weakness is her past. She had a trumatising past that she would only tell her BloodSoul, which is a person whom is her soulmate. A BloodSoul can be any species but she hopes that it will be a vampire or a necromancer. Because of her dark past and the circumstances in which she was turned, she is quite hateful of who she is and what she has become. Trinity embraces it though, realising that if she is to survive, then she has to be who she is. She is friends with people outside of her own species but sometimes she has to stop herself from attacking them when she becomes weak for blood. Because of this, she has to hunt before seeing them because she knows that she stands a better chance of being able to distance herself from them should they injure themselves and cut themselves. Though, she did have one incident when she atacked a friend because they were shot with an arrow and she hadn't hunted. Her friend survived and forgave her but she still always feel guilty when around him and when she see's the scars on his body that she caused.

Description: http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t259/Sh...eGirl-Takai.jpg

Personality: Trinity is kind to those of her own species and those who are her friends outside of the vampires, but other than that, everyone else is but prey. She still has her human emotions, but when she becomes wild for blood, she forgets about everything else and she becomes a skilled huntress. She is beautiful which she uses to lure her prey to her, then she mercilessly kills them and feasts. If she is eating an enemy, she eats them alive. Often she feels guilty after if it was an innocent person but she realises that she has to do what she must to survive and that it is only her instinct. She is also quite understanding. Many of her friends like to talk to her about personal problems because they know she wouldn't judge them by what they say and they also know she wouldn't tell anyone a thing that they had told her about.

Other: -------

((YAYS! I been wanting to Rp here for ages! I been hanging around the thread, quite literally stalking it x) rofl))

Edited by Angel of the Inferno

((XD you appear to stalk a lot of things. *referring to your signature*

The thing about the 'BloodSoul' is very interesting. Did you want me to add it into the Vamp Info? ^^

Could you add a little more detail into it, please? :3))

((Sure! I will go and edit my post tew. About the Bloodsoul, a vampire knows whom his/her Bloodsoul is on first touch. This is because a bond is created between them, from that day on, they can speak to each other through mind and feel the pains and emotions of the other soul. It is called a BloodSoul bond because the souls of the people seem to fuse and their blood runs through each others veins, which is the reason they can feel each others pain.))

Username: dracoon

Name: Charin

Species: Deer-Faun

Sex: Female

Powers/Abilities: She is very intelligent and is adept at using the bow and arrow. Also, the furry dots on her legs helps her to evade capture as they blend in with the foilage. Oh, she is also a good runner and can be deadly if she kicked you with her back hooves.

Weaknesses: She is too weak to go into full-force combat as she would lose quite badly. Besides that, she is also very afraid of traps, having gotten caught in one when she was 6.

Description: Charin stands at about 1.5m tall. She wears a tunic over a set of dragon-scale armour, with her deer body extending from her waist, hence having deer feet and a tail. Her bow is strapped on her back with her arrows, which can be ignited when neccessary. She walks on her hind legs, which makes balance precarious for her to stand for long periods of time. Most of the time she can be seem grazing on the mountaintop, thinking of her next combat plan for the Slayers.

Personality: Charin is calm in most situations, even when locked in combat. She only loses her cool when she finds that she is losing. Being somewhat proud of herself, she would never choose to surrender to the enemy, choosing instead to fight to the end.

Other: NIL?

Edited by dracoon

((I have to leave right about now, but I will say something.

Drac; awesome you've posted a sheet, but, like Angel, you need a little more detail. Could you please do that?))