The Egg/Hatchlings five digit code (No links please): V4CSx

Egg type: harvest

Time of Unfog (In updated EST* please): 7:30 pm est

Time of Death: 7:40

Amount of current V/UV/Clicks: 1/1/1

Edit: hatched without turning seconds before tod

Edited by shannecy

1st experiment (Solo)

Going with Method 2: Instant hatch with a silver shimmer prize from the AP.

Your Forum name: hotchocolattie

Your Scroll name: hotchocolattie

The Egg/Hatchlings five digit code (No links please): qSwwC

Egg type: Messy Silver Shimmerscale (from AP)

Time of Unfog (In updated EST* please): Tuesday, 16th at 10:03.39 AM (5 minutes before ToD)

Time of Death: Tuesday, 16th at 10:07.39 AM

Amount of current V/UV/Clicks: 223/104/1 (added it to a couple hatcheries for some time to hopefully avoid death and to follow the recommended starting views.)

A couple of other notes:

Will be using 7 hatcheries: Silvi's Lair, Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, Hatching Club, Dragon Breeders Cave, and Egg Drop Soup.

Will be using 1 AR (will try to open multiple tabs of it tho): Allure of Neglected Dragons

If anybody has any tips, or can viewbomb the egg, I'd greatly appreciate it!!!

Update: Unfortunately the egg died without turning. Reached the first hole in the egg tho (s4 crack)! I'll make sure to make note of that! Maybe next time, Start a minute earlier? It was pretty close to hatching then. Managed to open 3 tabs of the AR, with a late 4th tab. Maybe more ARs as well. If anybody has any tips, I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Edited by hotchocolattie
update on egg

2nd experiment (Solo)

Going with Method 2: Instant hatch with a silver shimmer prize from the AP.

The Egg/Hatchlings five digit code (No links please): xToam

Egg type: Silver Shimmerscale (from AP)

Time of Unfog (In updated EST* please): Saturday, 20th at xx:45 pm (6 minutes before ToD)

Time of Death: Saturday, 16th at xx:01 pm

Amount of current V/UV/Clicks: 293/122/3 (added it to a couple hatcheries for some time to hopefully avoid death and to follow the recommended starting views.)

A couple of other notes:

Will be using 7 hatcheries: Silvi's Lair, Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, Hatching Club, Dragon Breeders Cave, and Egg Drop Soup.

Will be using 1 AR (opening multiple tabs of it though. Trying for around 5 or 6 this time instead of just 3): Allure of Neglected Dragons

If anybody has any tips, or can help give the egg more views, I'd greatly appreciate it!

edit: egg died. I miscalculated the Tod. *sigh* time for the zyumorph test.

Edited by hotchocolattie

3rd experiment (Solo)

Going with Method 2: Instant hatch with a zyumorph from the AP.

The Egg/Hatchlings five digit code (No links please): cadKc

Egg type: Zyumorph (from AP)

Time of Unfog (In updated EST* please): Monday, 22th at 11:30:10 am (6 minutes before ToD)

Time of Death: Monday, 22th at 11:36:10 am

Amount of current V/UV/Clicks: 658/116/6 (added it to a couple hatcheries for some time to hopefully avoid death and to follow the recommended starting views. didn't notice it got that many views. Hopefully that's not too much)

A couple of other notes:

Will be using 1 AR (opening multiple tabs of it though. Trying for around 5 or 6 this time instead of just 3): Allure of Neglected Dragons

edit: egg hatched normal. Maybe go back to 5/4 minutes, but use more ARs?

Edited by hotchocolattie

4th experiment (Solo)

Going with Method 2: Instant hatch with a zyumorph from the AP.

The Egg/Hatchlings five digit code (No links please): MIGMm

Egg type: Zyumorph (from AP)

Time of Unfog (In updated EST* please): Thursday, 24th at 11:31:56 am (3 minutes before ToD)

Time of Death: Monday, 22th at 11:34:56 am

Amount of current V/UV/Clicks: 447/122/1 (added it to a couple hatcheries for some time to hopefully avoid death and to follow the recommended starting views. hopefully that's not too many views)

A couple of other notes:

Will be using 2 hatcheries: Silvi's Lair, Valley Sherwood

Will be using 1 AR (opening multiple tabs of it though. Trying for 6.): Allure of Neglected Dragons

If anybody has any tips, or can help get the egg more views, that'd be greatly appreciated!!!

Update!!!: Turned but died! Progress! Maybe Unfog it ~~30 seconds sooner/ open a few more ARs. It was super close to hatching, as it had a big hole! anyways, back to hunting for another experiment egg.

(also thanks to Asura for giving me a couple tips!)

Edited by hotchocolattie
changing some aspects of the experiment

Reporting on a solo experiment!

Your Forum name: pinkgothic
Your Scroll name: pinkgothic
The Egg/Hatchlings five digit code: lsBcb
Egg type: 3G Zyumorph (self-bred)
Time of Death: 23:30:01 UTC+2 ("5:30 PM" cave time)
Time of Unfog: n/a, was never really fogged, only ever while I was adding other dragons to hatcheries
Put into hatcheries at: 23:26:20 UTC+2
Amount of starting V/UV/Clicks: 201/80/30
V/UV/Clicks on hatching: Something like 1300/155/32
Time of Hatching: 23:29:30-ish.
Hatcheries used: Valley Sherwood, Evina's Draghatch, Allure of NDs, Silvi's Lair, Hatching Club. (Egg Drop Soup was down or I probably would've used that too, which would definitely have been too many, heh.)
ARs used: Two tabs of Allure of NDs' AR page, wildly refreshing the Daily Dragon Fix account page.

Well! That was too soon for those stats, much to my surprise (going by a previous experiment I did years ago with a much less stubborn egg - but also, that one had not been preloaded with any stats). I actually imagine the clicks did a lot of work there, it went to s5 really quickly (first showed s5 at about 23:28:20, if I'm not misremembering), at which point I closed the refresher pages and just refreshed my /dragons page to watch what would happen, essentially expecting it to hatch.

On the plus side it's a nice lineage, so of the possible failure modes, "hatching" is a good outcome.

Forum name: Wingedchamp

Scroll name: Caveman80100

The Egg/Hatchlings five digit code (No links please): MmDK5

Egg type: Magelight Pygmy Wyvern

Time of Unfog (In updated EST* please): i can't give specifics, i unfog to see if it's neglected every day after school, then refog.

Time of Death: unknown

Amount of current V/UV/Clicks: OV: 1 UV: 1 Clicks: 1

once the egg becomes neglected, i plan on putting it on The Hatching Club & The Allure of Neglected Dragons.

reason of death: im stupid and forgot to check the egg

reason of stupidity: pygmy's can't become neglecteds

Edited by Wingedchamp
update

Your Forum name: IOU

Your Scroll name: M_Jim

The Egg/Hatchlings five digit code (No links please): TFPGa

Egg type: Aether Wyvern

Time of Unfog (In updated EST* please): I didn't fog it at all...start putting into hatcheries at 11:44:40 pm EST

Time of Death: 11:48:20 pm EST (didn't die though)

Time of Turning: 11:48:06 pm EST (around this time, it's between :00 and :10)

Time of Hatching: Gonna guess 11:50:00pm but can't guarantee

Amount of starting V/UV/Clicks: 45/3/2

Amount of current V/UV/Clicks: 1693/114/12 (but that't not when it turned, when it turned it had only 6 clicks, and UV was probably around 90)

It hatched after I teleported it away to save it, and my friend teleported it back so there is quite a time frame there, at least two minutes, maybe five

WOuld've died if I didn't teleport it away...was s5 before turning (the big hole) and puffed right back to s2 (cracks only and not even complete crack) 10 seconds before its ToD

Edited by IOU

Your Forum name: EffervescentDaydream

Your Scroll name: ShadowsGirl9 

The Egg/Hatchlings five digit code (No links please): r7exe

Egg type: Gold Prize Dragon

Time of Unfog (In updated EST* please): 11:09 PM

Time of Death: 11:14 PM 

Amount of current V/UV/Clicks: 211 / 91 / 1

Wish me luck!! ^-^

Edit: Died before turning. :c 

Edited by EffervescentDaydream

Your Forum name: Falorni

Your Scroll name: Falorni

The egg five digit code: 06DdJ

Egg type: Brimstone

Time of Unfog (In updated EST* please): 11:19 am

Time of Death: 11:29:35 am

Amount of OV/UV/Clicks: Started at 1/1/1 (no preloading), turned at 541/36/5

Started ARing at 11:27:35 and popped egg into Valley Sherwood - Don't have the precise seconds of when it turned but somewhere near 11:28:55.  Used the incubate/teleport method so egg was safely returned to me after turning at 1d and hatched approx 11:36 am!