Axiluvia

If you could make an army hoard of any dragon...

So currently I'm not working on an army, instead I'maiming for one of each adult and S2 Hatchies, but if I were to make an army, it would be the Tanglewyrm. If it is one that is in cave at the moment, it would be Silvers or Winter Magis. And maybe NDs, but I'm really struggling to get mine to even turn...

Edited by rampaging wyvern

So far red and turpentine dragons.

The Equus Dragons (on completed list). I love, love, love them! tongue.gif

Definitely second this. They are by far my favorite on the list.

o3o. The Tsunamies. But I can't make an army (yet) of them, need to complete my other armies first.

I seem to have an army of greys. That's what one gets for building lineages biggrin.gif For me it just depends on what I am doing ! It kind of - happens to me. Seasonals, too. Again - a lineage.

I have an army of Nebula dragons. Currently 94 adults and 1 egg on my scroll biggrin.gif

I may have to start work on a Lumina dragon army laugh.gif 8 down, many to go. I'm tempted to make a smaller army of the Tsunami dragons, now that I've seen the adults.

I already have a growing army of Silvers (40-odd) and my Golds are slowly growing in numbers.

I would like an army of CB Golds and Silvers, for then I would not want for anything.

But if Brutes ever make it to the cave, I will probably binge collect them every chance I get. Lady Lyzar made magic with them. :3

I'm building an army of mint ninjas now, but sweet Hanuman's tail, when TJ finally unleashes the Indigo Chirps...

A long time ago, I posted that I wanted an army of Deep Seas in this thread.

I now have an army of them. tongue.gif

Edited by Saloiq

800 waters so far. Lol.

Honestly, I have no idea! There are so many types I'd love to have more of on my scroll. Probably pygmies, blunas, moonstones, ember, splits...I'm happy with an army any type of dragon, really.

I have an army of Silvers (120+) and am working on a Lumina-Army simply because I adore the sprite <3<3<3 Even though I too considered Gold Wyverns and Royal Blues again because the sprites are so beautiful ;o;

I have 77 GWs (76 adults and 1 hatchie as of right now). I'm thinking about working on a tsunami army next or at the same time I build my GW army! biggrin.gif

I really want an army of Whites. And Royal Blues. Those hatchlings are irresistibly cute!

And also the poor common dragon who is constantly mistaken for a rare only because they share a word in the names. Try to guess this breed!

One last thing from the completed Request section. The Temporal Dragons. If they have the chance to go live at the cave I would really build an army of those.

I like the temporals very much that it makes me want to see a Spatial Dragon in the future. (You know where all this life aspects are going - but it would be fun if you guess it.)

Correct guesses get cookies! XP

Does it already count if I have an army? biggrin.gif

Armies that I have or want to have:

1: Guardians. I have 396 adults. biggrin.gif

2: Royal Blue: I have 103 adults.

3: Tanglewyrm (in Completed Dragons)

4: Unicorn dragons! (in Completed Dragons) Both the Eastern Unicorn and Western Unicorn!

I don't care what anyone says, I can have more than 3 types of armies, especially if you take into consideration that I'm going to stop collecting and breeding guardians for a while once I have a mate for my PB 8th gen. Also, I'm going to take a break from royal blues after I get my 7th gen. biggrin.gif

Maybe.

Edited by ytak

Well I am already working on an army of Reds/Purples/Pinks... But I would have a whole pack of the Wolf Dragons if they ever make it to the cave. And there used to be one on one of the lists, I no longer see it anymore, but before my break there used to be one with a Celtic knot on its back, I believe it was called a Celtic dragon but I could be wrong. Anyways, given my Irish Heritage I would have a huge army of Celtic dragons if they ever came into being.