Axiluvia

If you could make an army hoard of any dragon...

I already have some kind of Red army for incubating.

If I wanted to start an army with any dragon, I'd go with Electrics

1.Tinsels...Well just expand my current army o.o at the moment the goal is 500 but I'm almost there so next will be 1,000. >:D My reason for collecting them? I'm not really sure. Probably because they're like collectibles in a way so naturally I must spaz and get one of each line...And then there's the deadlines...I need those too D:

2.I'd love to have a white army as well-they have such pretty sprites<3 but the shinies prevent me from picking up other nice things.

3.I don't really have a third but I like the number three so I'm gonna leave this here smile.gif

I rather like Nocturnes, Hellfires and Royal Blues - but no where near getting an army of em. Will work on one eventually tho!

I've started collecting one breed or another of dragons before in order to get an army, but I get tired of their look pretty quickly, and the abandon all of them, save for one pair and a frozen hatchling. tongue.gif

I do have a goshdarn lot of vampires and red dragons, though!

I actually do hoard collect CB Nebs and CB Royal Blues. So yeah, there's my armies I want to/am making. :3

1. Silvers, if they werent so rare (pretty!)

2. Psion dragon (i cant rem whether i saw it on suggested or completed but it was green with a purple aura)

3. Double-winged dragon

CB RB's are the prettiest dragon to me, so I am collecting a lot of them. smile.gif

Seriously, I wish the Heartseeker wasn't a holiday dragon. I'd SOOOO have an army of chocolate dragons! smile.gif

Eh, well. Guess I'll have to keep building my Split, Storm and Terrae armies…

I don't tend to make large armies of any breed. I'd like to make one of shadow walkers, but they are Halloween only. I have a few mini armies. But no huge ones.

I'm trying to make an army of mints. Back when I first joined DC I heard a joke about TJ taking over the world with an army of mints. I thought it was too funny, the idea of the benign mints being militant, so I decided to make an army myself. Only recently got around to actually doing it though.

Well.... I don't mean to create an army of Whites, mainly grabbed from the AP, but it's just sort of.... happened...

Whenever I see a white in the AP... I just grab it O.o

i'm already building an army of pillow dragons. ; w ;

they're so fluffy and cat-like and adorable andieotywreioyiudyhifx

i also want an army of nebula dragons! > w <

but in the completed section here on the forums, i'd LOVE an army of surgeon dragons or ne'edner dragons. ♥

1) Mint I have about 4 or five I love mints! 5 or 4 out of 100!

2) Definitely golds! I only have 3 out of 50!

3) So totally Blacks! 4 out of 50!

If there wasn't only one week a year that I could grab them, I think I'd hoard Black Marrows. They were one of my favourites when I first joined the site and they still are. I need to find something that I can hoard all year round though. tongue.gif

I have a lot of small armies consisting of 20 or so dragons, but I'm definitely working on a Silver Army (42 and counting,) as well as armies of the Halloween dragons - mainly Marrows and ShadowWalkers - and BSA dragons.

I'd make a army of Owl Dragons, no doubt about it. I really hope they get released someday...

I'm currently collecting mints! biggrin.gif It would also be cool to have a ton of turpentines. I like their sprites. smile.gif

I already have a Nebula Army...... Theres probably about 16 of them (I only just got my bronze trophy.....))

Nebula Army FTW!!!

Albinos.

I wouldn't say that they're the prettiest or most awesome of dragons, but I love the colour, and i think they make the prettiest purebred lineages because of it. tongue.gif

Dragons I'd make an army of hmmm...

1. Harvest Dragon I've been grabbing them every time I see them in the forest biome

2. Pillow Dragons they're soo cuute and cuddly

3. hmmm... Frilled Imperials because I love the Temeraire books

I have the start of a Stripe army in my Scroll... I just can't stop grabbing them. ohmy.gif