Axiluvia

If you could make an army hoard of any dragon...

i don't keep up with the dragon requests, but i'm currently building up an army of geodes c: i want a black army, too, and a pygmy army.

and a striped.

Out of current dragons, I'd love to work up an army of thunders and magmas. Such epic sprites! In fact, I may try for armies of them, though it'll take forever. ^^;

From the completed list, however, I'm gaga for the pyrite and mana dragons. I can't wait until those are released! Since the pyrite is supposed to be a common, building an army shouldn't be too hard. Rarity on the manas isn't decided yet, I think, but they're so lovely even if they're rare it probably won't stop me. xd.png Oh, and the nebula dragons (currently in limbo, which some people presume is so they can move from completion to release); I'd love a ton of those too.

From in-progress. . . *has to go check it* Ah, the birthstones are pretty, though they'll likely take some patience to collect. The hybridwing also leaps out at me, probably because of that purple-blue color combo. Oh, the runic is awesome! Yes, total army fodder there. I dig that steampunk dragon.

. . .basically, there's an increasing chance of me building an army with every release. xd.png

hmm, I dunno now. My dream when I started was an army of the pinks. Unfortantly that was the old ones that are no longer obtainable. sad.gif (makes me sad)

I also like the storm and paper hatchies. Of course, Im terrible at catching papers and I keep using all my freezes because im trying for a stage 1 and stage 2 hatchy of every sprite. sad.gif <sigh>

There have been a great many on the completed list that I liked. Many are also no longer there, and I dont know which were axed and which will be released. But, I know the one that I said I'd make an army out of it if it were avaible (and this was the moment I saw it, no thinking about it lol) was the gel dragon. Fortantly/unfortantly its one of the ones that is not on the list any more. But it was so cute and came in so many colors...<sigh>

Of course, Im a dragon fantic and really just want massive amounts of all of them...lol (as if the name didnt give that away hehe)

Stripes... and i'm already working on my army... 50 whites already getting 50 of the other colours then i might work up to 100 of each...

I have a Guardian Force. smile.gif

I'm considering a an army of Nebulae.

I would make an army of horse dragons... Oh wait. I've already done that.

125 plus. Boo-yah. Still growing too.

I am working on a pebble army - but as an even gen project ... unfortunately they tend to give me geodes when I really do not need them *gg*

Apart from that, I hope to get a red army and a vampire army as well

Unrealistically? I want an army of Sweetlings. xd.png

If I could, I would make an army of Sweetlings. In all different colours. A dove-wing army would be awesome too.

If I wasn't so caught up with pinks I'd love to collect nebulas and sunsongs. But as it is, it seems like I'm perpetually scroll locked with pinks, not that I'm complaining smile.gif

Silvers

Vampires (yeah, at 34, I'm seem to amassing one already)

The last spot I can't make up my mind between Quicksilver (Western) and Water Dragons.

I'm working on my magis and cheese dragons....but I think I'll turn to albinos eventually. They are my second favorite :3

If I only had to have one I would have a cave filled with nothing but Goldfish.

Course, the three I have are just plenty. biggrin.gif

I haven't looked recently, but I'd love an army of Cloud Walkers, currently on the completed list. They are so awesome-looking! :3

My top 3?

From the compleeted list

1. Dovewing

2. Sand Belly

3. Snub tailed

from the progress list (with or without sprites)

1. Blusang Wyrm

2. Swarm

3. Cockatoo Wyvrens (only Sulphur Creatsed sketched)

I'm currently working on a seasonal army.

If i was going to go for a random army? Balloons. I'm not a fan of them, but they are dorkishly cute.

I'm currently trying to make armies out of all of them. smile.gif