Axiluvia

If you could make an army hoard of any dragon...

I was thinking of a Neo army way back when, but never had room.

Love the sprite, though.

I'd thought with the increase in baby-spaces we were given I could start building that, but, no, my scroll fills too fast, lol.

It seems that I'm too generally greedy to be specifically greedy - except where Silvers, Prize and some other dragons are concerned - we do tend to go for the ones less easy to come by, and put the ones 'we can always get later' off until another day.

And I have so many breeding plans, various lines I've planned to get to and generally never do, gifting, etc. ...

Ooooooooh...

Royal Blues!

Embers!

Blunas!

I adore anything already listed in my signature. I have a nice horde of several of them already! But I think the three above are probably my Achilles' heel.

I seem to have built some very large communities while I wasn't paying attention. Just counting groups of 50 or more, I have:

107 Reds,

83 Nocturnes,

76 Pinks,

71 Hellfire Wyverns,

71 Vines,

65 Embers,

65 Stripes,

64 Bright Breasted Wyverns,

58 Purples,

50 Turpentines,

and 155 Mints! wub.gif

Once the 7 dragons are out, i'm going to try and madly collect reds and metals, just to see how many i can fill my scroll up with. i really do like silvers & red nebulas, though.

Edited by Ashes The Second

Sunrises, sunsongs, royal blue's and luminas <3 As it is now I have 14 sunrises, 15 sunsongs, 10 luminas and 12 royal blue's... but hey, you've got to start somewhere.

Shimmerscales. All three Shimmer types, and it doesn't matter if they are inbred, messy, whatever! All Shimmerscales are belong to me

I see that alot.png of people here hoard Shimmers. Welp, my army will surpass any other Shimmer army ever >:D

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I seem to have built some very large communities while I wasn't paying attention.  Just counting groups of 50 or more, I have:

107 Reds,

83 Nocturnes,

76 Pinks,

71 Hellfire Wyverns,

71 Vines,

65 Embers,

65 Stripes,

64 Bright Breasted Wyverns,

58 Purples,

50 Turpentines,

and 155 Mints!  wub.gif

Wow! Two years later:

60 Splits

222 Blacks

70 BBWs

67 Brutes

61 Coppers

87 Vines

52 Purple Dorsals

74 Embers

122 Hellfire Wyverns

68 Magi

247 Mints biggrin.gif

68 Nebulae

109 Nocturnes

117 Pinks

80 Purples

180 Reds

82 Royal Blues

268 Royal Crimsons <3

66 Spring Seasonals

167 Stripes

75 Turps

and 67 Whites.

I am also collecting many more of the Anagallis and Colossus dragons, and will be gathering more of all the Drakes and Two-headed dragons as well. wub.gif

Any?

I want an army of neglected.

I want an army of old pinks.

I also want an army of Thuweds.

Royal Crimson army!

Neb army!

Almandine army!

Female Moonstone Army!

Heartseeker army!

All the armies!

*breathes pink fire*

Edited by Pandalf

Red Army for the win. tongue.gif I've already got 132 Reds and I'm not planning on stopping any time soon. biggrin.gif

I'm also working on my Royal Blue Army.

After that who knows. I might make a Vampire Army. *Fanged Grin*

*points to sig, avatar, and scroll* Purple Ridgies all the way!~ <3

Though I also seem to have amassed a fair amount of Daydreams, Sunsongs, and Luminas, too, and I've recently started snatching up Magelights whenever I find one~ ^-^

I would love to have a Black Tea Dragon army. I currently have none Black Tea Dragons since I'm new to Dragon Cave, but hopefully I'll be able to build an army of them soon. biggrin.gif

Falconiform Wyverns. Currently I've only got 39, but they're way too pretty for being cave-blocker common, so I plan on catching more.

Same goes for Pyrope Pyralspites. Gimme all of 'em.

I'd also totally hoard Chrono Xenowryms, lineaged or not, if they weren't so darn scarce right now... but maybe that's going to change one day, who knows?

ALL of the Gemshards, Blacks and Spirit Wards! biggrin.gif

CB Gemshards: 66

Total Gemshards: 81

CB Spirit Wards: 21

Total Spirit Wards: 22

CB Blacks: 1

Total Blacks: 31

Granted most Blacks are lower generation purebreds

I also plan on hoarding Reds, Magis and Pinks so here are their stats. smile.gif

CB Magis: 2

Total Magis: 17

CB Pinks: 1

Total Pinks: 9

CB Reds: 4

Total Reds: 15

If I start hoarding more, Ill be sure to post. happy.gif

Edited by HopSketch

I just came back to DC 4 months ago so I have only been collecting a bit of every breed (goal is 2 females and 2 males for now) but I'd love a mint hatchie army, a pink, twoheaded lindwurm, red and pygmy army biggrin.gif