Axiluvia

If you could make an army hoard of any dragon...

I actually am hoarding CB Sunsongs, CB Magis, CB Reds, CB Pinks, CB Purples and CB Golden Wyverns tongue.gif

Right now I'm making an army of Translucents. I'm trying to get a certain amount before the Halloween release.

I think I posted before but I am currently working on a Gold Metallic army which is up to 177 strong.

Lets see my armies so far:

Black Alts: 57

Vamps: 70

Stripes (all colors): 77

Blacks- 39

White- 18

Blue- 9

Red- 6

Green- 5

Magi: 21

Red: 24

Pink: 29

Tinsels: 39

Silver: 20

And still growing these....

My growing Silver "army" is now almost 80, and my Gold "army" is getting pretty close to that, but I think my new target is the Brimstones, lol. Started two lineages with them, and now that they've been growing in numbers on my scroll, I find myself wanting more, and more, and more of them.

Silvers will always be my ultimate favourites wub.gif

Silvers

Golds

Marrows

Vamps

Blusangs

Tsunamis

Brimstones

Luminae

And whatever the new Halloween dragon is, I'm sure laugh.gif

Vampires

Mainly trying to build up a vampire & nebula army but I'm also trying to increase my Gold Wyvern count as well. (So far I have a very pathetic army of one. -___-)

Although I have a lot of blacks I've really concentrated on building my vampire army. I have 310 vampires currently and, one day, I hope to make it 400.

i am not sure if this has been asked yet but what dragon or dragons do you hoard?

i wasnt going to hoard any dragons at first but now it looks like i am hoarding geode dragons. also now i may be hoarding nebulas too. and anything else that grabs my attention

Edited by futuregohangurl

I don't hoard anything much :c.

I used to hoard pretty low gen tinsels, but of course tinsels aren't breeding like they used to sad.gif.

I kind of hoard greys and dorsals.. Kind of because it's pretty unintentionally, but their numbers are growing bigger x)

Same as last time with a few new obsessions:

1. Tinsels - and I have passed my goal of 500 biggrin.gif

2. Turpentines <33333 So love them!

3. Horses. I have just realized how much I like them o-o

I used to hoard tinsels-would always have more than one growing, until breeding suddenly was impossible, though I do think it's picking back up, as I've had more successful breedings as well as seeing more tinsels around.

I've hoarded BBW's for the holly contest (over 500), and I like seasonals c:

Currently released:

Magi, White, Moonstone, Gray, Blusang, Lumina, Turpentine, Stripes Day/Night Glory, Ice, Royal Blue, Female Hellfire

Currently Unreleased:

(Completed)

Cherry, Sluagh, Spirit Guardian (Celestial), Twin Royal, Unicorn (Eastern)

(In Progress)

Muse (Urania)

^^ There are lots more I love, but those are the ones I would be most likely to want armies of. ... As well as a few by Dovealove, that will likely never be released.

I am starting to see that I take trade offers that contain tri horns even if they are not equal in value. So I guess I am a tri horn addict.

Guess its not to bad they are very pretty. smile.gif

Reds, Pinks, Tsunami Wyverns, Daydreams, Blunas, Lurkers, Waters, Blusangs, Royal Blues, Moonstones... I can't decide what to hoard first.

I didn't plan to gather an army till the day I caught a chicken with the code "LtTrk". Having a chicken lieutenant inspired me to create a chicken army. I'm still in the beginning, but it will grow. smile.gif

Whenever I have empty egg slots and no time to refresh or look over lineages, I tend to go to the abandoned pile and grab every terrae I see. I just like them and their frisky avocado-colored sprites.

I also have an increasingly outlandish collection of 2nd-gen Skywing, Water, and Deep Sea dragons whose breeders were trying for blunas.

sunsongs are my love and i love working on them and their lineages. I lve PB Sunsongs... and gather always moar and moar xd.png

Blusangs seem nice too... but my nr 2 are Golden Wyverns. And nr 3 - Sunsets.