Axiluvia

If you could make an army hoard of any dragon...

I'd build an army of Brimstones. I just really like how they look. I have 10 so far. Plus, they're really easy to get.

Edited by Darklight

An army of Peach dragons! They're in the completed section, BTW.

I would hoard:

Turpentines,

Hellfires,

Assassinos,

and Brines.

Oh this will be hard to choose. Out of the suggestions, i'd say Fogger- But out of what we already have, Vampire. I've slowed down hoarding vamps though recently because of the ratios. If they suddenly vanished altogether/were discontinued i'd be running in the direction of the ankle murderers/olives.

Why foggers? Because they're cute, that's why. And they're fluffy. /shot

.. Wait, no, they're not fluffy but they look like i'd consider them as fluffy... i doubt that hair is soft.

Why vampires? They bite. And their males are a dark brown- on dragons, i love dark brown.

Why ankle murderers/olives? They're the perfect color of green. I would've hoarded neglecteds, but i'm horrible at catching and breeding metallics with the right dragons. And they're too rare. So i'd settle for the next green dragon- olives/ankle murderers.

No, i do not want to say 'army', i'd much rather say 'hoard'. tongue.gif

Olives, although I won't hoard them personally -- I find them far too... obnoxious of a sprite? |D; Not to diss the spriters, but I just don't like them all that much, but I do like their non-sickening green color.

Reds and Pinks, though only for their BSAs...

Pillo- /shot before can finish speaking

I want more ;__; Always need more..

219 is not enough!

I don't know if I've already posted this, but Royals are my love. I'm trying to get 100 adults/frozens of them. I also want an army of red for BSA abuse tongue.gif as for the dragon suggestions, I love the Clockworks and would horde the Radish dragons. xd.png

Edited by Lady Artemis

I'm currently hoarding:

Summers - 60

Blacks - 13

Pinks - 6 (So far...)

Reds - 8 (Need more...)

Stripes - 13

...yeah...so many projects to do...

14 Blusangs and counting....

10 Vampires

but I want an army of female(majority) Royal Blue, male Gold Wyvren, hellfires, Terrae,

Anybody care to help? haha ninja.gif

edited: major spell failure

Edited by SilverWings

I'm working on a CB purple army. But not because I love the sprite, but because I need tons of them to fertilize all my metallics and my very rare lineaged tinsels. And as my number of metallics keeps growing, I continously need more purples. I already have ~ 200 and they still aren't enough! ninja.gif

Gotta fertilize 'em all! xd.png

All glories, all the time.

And daydreams.

I am currently working on my "Glorious" Legion of Reverie - a Glory and Day dream army. <3

My magi army is at least 500, and probably more by now. I like the sprite, they lend themselves to neat stories, and I need never worry about running out of teleports.

Im just starting but am think either Balloon or Flamingo along with Pinks smile.gif Have a theme going here HAHA

~xPx~

I have a few that I would like a larger army of.....

1)BLUSANGS!! They are so pretty. I really like the colors! wub.gif I have a cool lineage project I want to do for them, but having such a HARD time finding enough CB's of them. sad.gif

2)Tsunamis! Again, it's the color thing. I want to work on a lineage project with them too. tongue.gif

3)Moonstones, preferably the males. It's the darker blue on them that I like.

4) Nebulas - those just have a really pretty pattern, and naturally, I want more blue ones. tongue.gif

5) Stripes - always been fond of those for some reason and I was happy that we got a black version now. I want more colors of those! xd.png And yeah, I want more blue ones. xd.png

And from the completed list, I would want a HUGE army of Assassino dragons!!! Never really played the game, but I watched my husband play it and I just liked to watch him play. xd.png

Edited by HaloGoddess

Blacks. I already amassed quite an army (88!) back when they were AP blockers. I just love them so much! I don't breed any of mine so it's by a rare chance in the AP I get to add to my army these days.

I would also have an army of Frill hatchlings because they're adorable.

I also seem to have a habit of amassing Water Walkers. I've had to trade away the last 3 hatchlings I've gotten because I don't need any more. I just can't resist them though rolleyes.gif

Edited by Starbit-Plushie

Alongside my red army, I now have a small army of Brimstone dragons as well. Absolutely love Brimstones! Have ..around 60 of them at this point. Thanks so much to the spriter for giving someone like me something else other than reds that I love to hoard! xd.png

Reds, glory drakes, magmas, embers, golden wyverns, nebulas, blusangs, hellfires.

Mainly reds and hellfires.

My primary army would be Turpentines, as they don't seem to get a lot of love.

And Flamingos. I'm working on a stairstep (and maybe a separate spiral) lineage for the two.