Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ah, yes. Warriors. This series has pretty much been my life for the past five years. I mean, my username is my warrior name!

I remember reading them when they first came out. The wait for Fire and Ice was awful on my little 7 year old mind! It's been ten years since I first picked up Into the Wild, and I haven't really slowed down with them. I kind of avoided Omen of the Stars, though. It got really intense for me.

I use a Warrior cats image as my forum avatar. That ought to give you some idea. XP The series is maybe a tiny bit below my reading level........ (or maybe a lot......being a college student and all xd.png) but I enjoy it a lot. Even my mom likes the series and she's not really into fantasy type stuff. She borrows the books from me after I buy and read them.

WARRIOOOOOORS! I LOVE WARRIORS!!! I READ THE WHOLE SERIES GUIDES AND ALL TWICE AND I PLAN TO REREAD IT AGAIN A THIRD. I. AM. A. HARDCORE. WARRIORS. FAN.

You know what I just realized? I won't spoil it for those who enjoy the series, but there is a very BIG problem with the story between the 1st and second arcs. That will be in white so nothing will be ruined for those who love the series. Just highlight below if you wish to read it.

In the first arc Firepaw/heart/star fought fang and claw to save the forest. But in the very next story arc the forest gets destroyed by the twolegs who want to rip up whats left of the forest forcing all the clans to leave? If that was the case then why didn't the clan cats just let Bloodclan have the forest and they would have been the ones to be captured or killed instead? A just fate for such cold-hearted cats, right? Not the good-natured clan cats who follow the Warrior Code. that bothered me. A LOT. :/

I started reading the Warriors Series years ago, and I loved it. Every single book. I outgrew them ages ago, but I still adore it and keep waiting for the next book to come out.

It's somewhat of a guilty pleasure now I guess tongue.gif

Oh hey what are people's opinions of the fifth series (Dawn of the Clans)?

Oh boy, ehehe, I use to be a pretty avid Warriors fan while I was still in my prime. >3< I'm a bit weaker now though.

I started reading when I was in grade 4 and stayed with the series until the end, I still own every single book beginning to end including the mangas and super editions. I think when I caught up with the newest releases it was still the Power of Three arc.

Warriors is pretty good. I used to be obsessed with it until I finished all the books except for the newest ones. And the first series was pretty good, seconds series was also good. Although my favorite cat is from the third-fourth series, the third was just... bleh. The Erin's killed off two cats, one to bring something into the camp, another because they couldn't think of anything for it.

As I can see, you are Russian-speaking, right?

Well, me too! (And I honestly hate all our "Steepside" and "Firemane" instead of actual translation dry.gif)

But I love the series, though!

My best friend *cough @Burning* tried to get me to read these in middle school. I got through the first book but they never really interested me. I know they have, like, a cult following though. My sister adores them.

I love them Although I'm 20 and not an english native.

This serise made me learn english.

I read first when I'm a teenager and didn't know english little bit. Those books I've read just the translated edition.

And I realized so soon no more translated books in my native language.

I had a dream that read warriors without translation and this came true.

Much time has gone and if I become less interested to warriors, I remember this serise motivated me to try to learn english.

ok so like a lot of people i stopped reading warriors for several years around the fourth apprentice and a couple days ago i decided to read a vision of shadows book 1 and 2 and wow i really like them so far. it sounds like they're well reviewed and a good point to get back into the series. i missed warriors... i should really read tallstar's book too. ive heard nothing but good things about it.

Same here. I stopped reading warriors towards the end of 'The Power of Three' then never picked up a book in 'The Fourth Apprentice'.
However, like you i've heard good reviews on Tallstar's book and the 'Vision of Shadows'.
So i might pick them back up again and read the 'Dawn of Clans' while im at it.

I still need to read the last Dawn of the Clans book and some of the newer ones. A Vision of Shadows book 1 wasn't half bad though. :3 I still really enjoy the series and it was the one that got me to start reading.

read tallstar's book and caught up with vision of shadows. needletail quickly became one of my favorite cats ever.

Brutally honest opinion.

The first series was great, the second was bland, the third was the start of the fall of the series, the fourth had its moments but was still eh, the dawn of the clans was the best, the vision of shadows is a garbage dump, Spottedleaf’s Heart and Tigerheart’s Shadow is not canon, the names are getting worse and worse, WHY does Tigerheart get revived when he deserves to die.

And I heard there was a cat called Rootspirit.

and my babbu leafpool died 

i gave up on this series why am I still reading it

Edited by Risensong

On 4/27/2019 at 12:59 PM, InfiniteGalaxiezz05 said:

(ik this topic is ded)  Anyone here read the newest book in the series?

Lost Stars was ridiculous garbage.

Spoiler alert!!

ThunderClan is getting too overpopulated, Cloudtail, Brightheart and Brackenfur retire to elder rank. Leafpool, my precious catto, dies in a rockslide.

6 hours ago, Risensong said:

Lost Stars was ridiculous garbage.

Spoiler alert!!

ThunderClan is getting too overpopulated, Cloudtail, Brightheart and Brackenfur retire to elder rank. Leafpool, my precious catto, dies in a rockslide.

IKR and they’re running out of name ideas. 

On 5/1/2019 at 1:03 AM, InfiniteGalaxiezz05 said:

IKR and they’re running out of name ideas. 

Finally someone agrees with me!