Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wonder if the Erins are secretly making a movie. I mean, it said they aren't on the website (last time I checked), but...

love them.

waiting for new ones too become paperback.

on the third siries, searching for the 6th one.....read firestars quest, cant find bluestars. have all three "guides"

I've read all the guides except for the very most new one, Battles of the Clans...

I've read all the special editions, but SkyClan's Destiny is coming out beginning of August! *squee*

I've seen the sixth bk in the third series in paperback in my library...hmmm...

I started reading this series a while back. And now? I own roughly 33ish books in the series Warriors. I'm actually reading right now the last book of Power of Three, but i do own the 2 books in Omen of the Stars.

I really like these books, Erin Hunter, they, did a good job on this series. ^^ But that's my opinion.

Dark, you never told me...what is SkyClan's Destiny about?

And the Erins DID a good job on this series, as in they USED to. Now I'm not so sure anymore...but it's still my favorite series! ^^

oidunno. it doesnt have a summary on amazon. It just has something to do with Skyclan. Maybe it's about what happens to Skyclan after Firestar goes back to Thunderclan or something. Sorry.

I don't really care, I read them to waste time....

Lol, I never read Warriors to waste time...they're so good, I finish them in under an hour. I read the Twilight books to waste time. xd.png

Exactly how I feel, LL xd.png

Except I don't have all the books. I have only like four, sadly...and they're mostly the recent ones, except for Starlight. I used to check them out from the library and borrow from friends...but now when I'm waiting for them, I'm not very patient so I go ahead and buy them. xd.png

i like them. a lot. to the point where i ranted i want more warriors daily. i've read anything published.

I LUV WARRIORS!!!!!! AWESOME! I thought i was the only 1... cool.gif

YEAH xd.png

Read nearly the whole lot. I only have Omen of the Stars to go. tongue.gif

Lol, yay for all the people who like warriors!

I'm still debating whether or not I like Omen of the Stars. The first book was terrible, second great. Lol.

I'm an obsessive reader and with warriors I'm waiting for the next book the day after a book comes out I'm a member of warrior forums, I draw warriors, I even write my own version! and the moment the online warrior game comes out I'm heading straight for it! I'v been reading them for 4 and 1/2 years(maybe more)(plus I have two cats) I'm a teenager and would live the life of a warrior if I ever got the chance

Omg! I love you! I agree with everything u have said! U are me! laugh.gif

Psst... Stunning. Reply to HP vs Warriors.

Anyway,

Really? I have mixed feelings about Warriors. It's stupid when you see the grammatic flaws, Sue-ish characters, cats worshiping-f*cking worshiping- their ancestors, much like some Chinese would worship theirs, the long, boring books that have no effect on the series until the end, and so much more that I could rant about that I wouldn't be able to fit in a single post. It was made as a children's series, hence the authors probably not giving much of a damn later on. I used to like it, say back in '08 when I read it, but now I hate it after gaining some common sense.

Lol, when I get bored, I go through the books and correct errors. I got up to five or so once...

The Sight is...okay. Sunrise used to be my favorite, but then I read it so many times over...I always do that with my favorites, and then I hate them. >.< And then I don't read them for a while, and then I like them again. *pokes Harry Potter*

I don't read this series, nor do I really want to. But my sister reads it, and sometimes she talks about it, and I guess it sounds interesting... But I wouldn't read it.

I do like SquirrelFlight, or however you spell it, because she looks and is like my kitty. ^^

I LOVED THE SERIES but i got bored of it after Long Shadow. The series got a bit confusing after that cuz i cna't figure out which book is which and what came before what -.-

Long Shadows was where the series started getting REALLY weird and different...the Erins changed their taste o.O

Magic kittehs!