Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

I love a challenge and i'm really good at drawing and sculpting dragons so which ever one the artists on here choose not to draw. I'd like to try. And i am still learning photoshop, so if it were coming from me i'd just stick to colored pencils. x_X but if I personally started drawing dragons I just wanted to ask ahead of time if i donated the line art to the artists that can color them, if they would. it's not for me, no commissions. just merely a learning process.

ooh I see :3 but yeah coloring is the harder part :B Good luck with photoshop! Shoot me a PM if you get stuck or need help.

OMG i luffs the panda fox! Sweetling... broken then fixed? YAY! grats roon!

i should check in more often.

wait... saph and sapphire aren't the same person? x__x

now I am confused.

Sorry about lack of updates, I've been pretty sick and haven't drawn anything x__x

I got my Fox print today from DA.

It's like a bazillion times cuter in person. xd.png

I'm going to get a cute frame for it this weekend so I can put it up in my daughters room.

I stop stalking this thread and miss things :| that'll teach me.

Panda fox is adorable. On so many levels. I think it gave me diabetes at least ten times.

And I'm soooooo glad the Sweetling file was recovered <3 it means I can purchase a mug or seven :'D

yeah, *sigh*

shes a copycat. Guess why she started dragcave?

ah well. Hope you get better roon!

SWEETLING MUGS!!!!!! 8DDD

"can i has a cupcake?"

Edited by sapphiredragon73

Does a signature on another site count?

not sure what you're asking? x__x sorry I'm still pretty ill so I might be slow to grasp things!

@ Kila - you stalk me on deviantart now yes? 8D so you wont miss anything anymore! The only thing I don't upload to deviantart but show here are the sketches, and most of those end up as a finished version on dA

@ Saph and kila - I actually haven't given the sweetling to TJ yet ^^; I need to do this soon x_x but I don't even feel like getting up blaaah

HI ROON! <3

don't hold your breath D: school started and I've been so packed with work I very much doubt I'll have time for anything for a long while >_>

I'd appreciate keeping the thread up until I DO have time though!

Hi Haze!!

Ack, I feel ya there. Don' worry about it, I'll still be here xd.png

I'm also watching you..

on dA, of course *is stalker*

not sure what you're asking? x__x sorry I'm still pretty ill so I might be slow to grasp things!

xd.png I mean your rule... "only ask if it's for a signature". Does a signature on another site count?

Yes, I do stalk you on DA now c:

I will wait patiently for Sweetling mugs, I will X3 /is being a good Kila Squid

*achoo* >_<

As Saph says, I'd prefer that they don't go wandering around. If it's a DC fansite I might consider, you'd have to link me.

I am going to bed x_x hopefully tomorrow I'll send the sweetling to TJ, and then that'll be it. Dovealove ignored me on dA (sent her a note, she fav'd one of my works and never replied to the note o_o so I dunno what's going on there!), and the rest of the artists seem to have quit/disappeared so... yeah.

Goodnight everyone! <3