Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

I just finally finished the lineart for the red cross dragon @__@ I think I could have it colored by tomorrow. I've just been majorly artblocked D: fighting it is hard. :C

Aww...np Roon take your time :0) Been there and done that...I hate art block lol

Oh, wow. I was reading the edited first post, Roon. When I first heard of the flood, I donated $3,000 to the Red Cross, toward the Pakistan Flood. <3 at how many people I've seen in this thread, who've donated. You get a funny wristband-thing, if you donate enough. *glances at wrist* It's not very beautiful, but I like the thought.

Oh, wow. I was reading the edited first post, Roon. When I first heard of the flood, I donated $3,000 to the Red Cross, toward the Pakistan Flood. <3 at how many people I've seen in this thread, who've donated. You get a funny wristband-thing, if you donate enough. *glances at wrist* It's not very beautiful, but I like the thought.

O.O

You didn't have any thing in your sig I could click...so I clicked on all your hatchlings. (I wanted to give you, like, a thousand internets.) *hugs* You've done so much! :3

xd.png I wouldn't put it that way. I'm not sure what my donation could've done anyway. Besides, just the pride of knowing I may have helped someone is good enough for me.

'tis so nice of you though. and Roon, take your time. i hate artists block, and know that it takes time to get rid of. we can all wait, cant we?

Artist's block is hard to get rid of, I know the feeling. =/ Best of luck to you, Roon! *huggles*

AND OMG HOLY CENSOR, TEG. o.o That's a lot of money, dang! It warms my heart to see people contributing like this. :3

Hi I was wondering if you could draw/make me a silver draggy for my siggy?

Roon doesn't have requests open, currently.

Hi I was wondering if you could draw/make me a silver draggy for my siggy?

Why does no one ever read before asking for stuff....? It just boggles my mind.

Why does no one ever read before asking for stuff....? It just boggles my mind.

*Sigh*m No clue. Sad, really. Doesn't exactly make the OP want to make anything for the person in question...

I did but jy computer is a bit laggy(it took 10 minutes to load the topic) so it didn't show up until now so I guess nevermind about my request.

Edited by scm7271999

*Sigh*m No clue. Sad, really. Doesn't exactly make the OP want to make anything for the person in question...

user posted image exactly. If people aren't taking the tinnnyyy amount of time necessary to read, then I'm not taking the damned large amount of time necessary to draw them anything. D:

@ TEG - nah I don't mind if anyone cuts up the image for addition links, the only thing I do mind is if the image itself gets altered.

@ Shajana - your naruto signature makes me happy user posted image

@ Shajana - your naruto signature makes me happy user posted image

I looove your drawings! biggrin.gif And I looove looking from your first few drawings and seeing you slowly changing your style! They are super cute smile.gif I wish I could draw like that smile.gif Seeing your drawings makes me happeh :

Is it even a kitten? I think it is a goat

I looove your drawings! biggrin.gif And I looove looking from your first few drawings and seeing you slowly changing your style! They are super cute smile.gif I wish I could draw like that smile.gif Seeing your drawings makes me happeh :

Is it even a kitten? I think it is a goat

Looks more of a polar bear. O_o

Okay, my dad's here, now let's see about that donation...

Okay, forget it. Now I know for sure that I won't be able to donate 'cause he said 'China is WAY worse! We should be donating to them!". >.> Just because we're Asian... Just because...

And he doesn't trust Red Cross and online interactions and all that, his paypal expired, and even though I told him I'm going to donate all my money ($70), he won't let me.

D: He says Red Cross steals 25% of each donation. >.>;

*splits up her donation* Okay, $70 is from KotS. tongue.gif If anyone else can't donate but wants to, tell me. tongue.gif Part of my donation is yours, mkay? xP

Thanks but you don't have to do that it's not like have to have money in my name.

@Konayuki - Why are you taking his word for everything? :/ You're on the internet, do your own research. And I said this before guys, if you can't donate, don't. But pleeeeeeeeeeeease don't post excuses.

And it's a polar bear D: And why feel sad for him, look at him he's so happy

@rabbit153 - thanks hon <3

Edited by Roon

i did it by my mom's credit card, and gave my allowance to her. ah well, there are some people more racist than others.

and yeah, i agree with roon, dont post c***py excuses. if you're not going to donate, fine, but dont make excuses for it. it just makes you seem like you're trying to get on the good side of people without a good reason to. just my thought, sorry if im being harsh, but this is what i really think.

polar bear is cuute.

thedragn01's Red Cross Dragon is finished. I had a lot of trouble with this D: not my best work, but I gotta get moving cause I got a lot of these to finish and two weeks to do it.

This is meant to go into a sig and link to the red cross - if people have better ideas for what can go into the bubble then IF you're going to use it I will remake the bubble, of course it still has to point to Pakistan in some way. I know the bubble is a little cheesy atm >_> I just needed it to stay short.

Unlike the other dragons, this one you can post (unaltered) wherever! please use this on other forums, post it wherever you like, or spread the word however you can!

Uuuh and I believe the next up is Sapphire's sunset dragon!~

Forum Mini: user posted image

Big version: user posted image

Edited by Roon