Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

LOLZ the conversation on the previous page! XD

Good night Rooonnnn!! Get lotsa rest!

I'm awake by now D: !

Aynessa's Commission complete! DO NOT USE. It belongs to her.

user posted image

Next commission in the line up... rainbow vomit dragons! 8D

Edited by Roon

Ooh, it looks wonderful, Roon! I particularly love the eyes, the shiny tail and the clouds ^^ A masterpiece, once again

Roon, what sort of things do you draw in your free time? I mean, when you aren't drawing for us, what do you draw for yourself?

Hey guys, another sketch that is free for anyone to use and mess around with however they like;

http://lil-dragon-blue.deviantart.com/art/...tch-2-172550633

Smack the download button at the side bar for the full size (it's big).

edit: Hon, it's gonna be a few weeks at least u_u

aww, this sketch is too cute not to color :D

I'm attempting to now actually,

photoshop is a lot more confusing than I thought it would be user posted image

Roon, what sort of things do you draw in your free time? I mean, when you aren't drawing for us, what do you draw for yourself?

I dont. I mean, that "grayscale dragon" was the first thing I drew for myself in a long time.

I dont. I mean, that "grayscale dragon" was the first thing I drew for myself in a long time.

That makes me sad. sad.gif You should take a break! Draw for yourself more often!

*is brick-d by Roon fans waiting for arts*

That makes me sad. sad.gif You should take a break! Draw for yourself more often!

I agree with this. You should draw for yourself at least a little.

When I want to, I will. :)

If I leave myself to "draw for myself" long enough.. then I'll stop drawing altogether >.>

It's eyes. They're looking into MY SOUL. @_@

LOL.

x3 I soooo love my commission, Roon! *huggles it* Thank youuuuuuuuuuu~

For all who are wondering, that's my original character Xiovi. :3 She's a cutie! <3

EDIT:

Omigosh Roon, you should draw at least ONE thing for yourself. tongue.gif

Edited by aynessa

You're very welcome Aynessa <3 Thanks for the business ;D

I draw warm up doodles for myself, that's how you get all the random sketches.. does that count? xd.png

i think she means real true drawings, the one that comes after the warmup. xd.png you're an awesome artist, roon.

Edited by sapphiredragon73

xd.png Awww, Roon. You cans take a break?

Also, to those who have tablets and GIMP, do you guys have trouble with... Like, when you move the pen, does the circle grow bigger, and then when you move the mouse out of the layer, it goes back to the desired size?

'Cause I got frustrated. And the colors aren't really... showing. It keeps becoming black, even though the color says it's red.

Just a question/problem...

XD Awww, Roon. You cans take a break?

Also, to those who have tablets and GIMP, do you guys have trouble with... Like, when you move the pen, does the circle grow bigger, and then when you move the mouse out of the layer, it goes back to the desired size?

'Cause I got frustrated. And the colors aren't really... showing. It keeps becoming black, even though the color says it's red.

Just a question/problem...

I has no tablet, but it sounds like you have pressure sensing on. I have no idea how to fix that. XD

As for the color thing, are you trying to draw on a GIF? GIFs will make colors all weird if you draw on them after saving them. Otherwise I have no idea. o3o

ROON YOU NEED TO DRAW SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF NAO. Or.. we'll pelt you with more love than you can handle. >:D

I has no tablet, but it sounds like you have pressure sensing on. I have no idea how to fix that. xd.png

As for the color thing, are you trying to draw on a GIF? GIFs will make colors all weird if you draw on them after saving them. Otherwise I have no idea. o3o

ROON YOU NEED TO DRAW SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF NAO. Or.. we'll pelt you with more love than you can handle. >:D

Oh... Cuase I just saved the lineart for the DERP dragon... And...

xd.png

As for pressure sensing... Yeah, I have it on, bit didn't cause trouble the last two times I used it. /new on GIMP

tis the truth roon

its not really drawing for myself if you guys are threatening me to do it D:<

I'll draw when I get home ;-; being dragged places.

So..sleepy...

ROOOOOOOONIIEEE! =D I'm drawin yous yer thank you prezent nao!