Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Well, you should come to AN instead then :3 everyone is really super nice there! I can tell you for sure that OCs are appreciated!

Melosk's Commission is done!

user posted image

Edited by Roon

oh my gosh that costume is beautiful! and that dronkey, completely adorable. really really really really really really really cute.

hahaha vending machine. LOL.

Edited by sapphiredragon73

LOL vending machine. I might randomize something, since I don't have enough money to buy a cosplay. D: For MechaCon that is.

D'awwwwwwwwwwwww. Donkey x dragon babies are absolutely adorable and yours is no exception. <3

The bit of flame on the flower is an excellent touch.

Teehee <3 thank youuu

heads up - I'll probably be doing donations for chibi DC dragons very soon, I'm just waiting on word for when the next math assignment is due.

Donations are the -only- time I'll draw DC dragons 8D just saying ~

user posted image

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

user posted image

... that is quite possibly one of the most awesome things ever.

I may have to clear out my sig a bit for if this can be small-fied biggrin.gif

Also, awesome costume and Dronkey up there! biggrin.gif That costume must've taken forever...

Edited by Dr. Paine

Thank you <3 You can reduce it to whatever size you need - I made a 190pix height version if you want it.

Donation info is posted on first page for anyone interested. I hope it doesn't sound too pushy 8D I'm not trying to force anyone XD

Edited by Roon

Thank you <3 You can reduce it to whatever size you need - I made a 190pix height version if you want it.

Donation info is posted on first page for anyone interested. I hope it doesn't sound too pushy 8D I'm not trying to force anyone xd.png

I can't do size reductions myself, sadly x3 The 190 version may work, though biggrin.gif

At times like this, Dad seriously needs to give me access to my savings. D:

user posted image

You could always upload to photobucket + resize from there. I would prefer if it was placed in a private gallery though =3= dont trust photobucket

user posted image

You could always upload to photobucket + resize from there. I would prefer if it was placed in a private gallery though =3= dont trust photobucket

Oh, that is a perfect size biggrin.gif (And I don't have photobucket anyway :K) I just need to figure out how to center everything...

it's..um.. chin is missing >.>

(do marshmallows have chins?)

Perhaps?

It's just hard to align things correctly D: It's just a little lower than the sig cutoff x3

I just have to say:

That marshmallow is the definition of awesome, right there. I love it. :'D

Edited by Switch

...Well, you only have one person left in the waiting list.

I'm proud. <3

And nice costume.

Thanks everyone! I've had such a bummer day yesterday but you guys make up for it <3

@ Kandy - Not really, since I'm waiting on payment from athdaraxen before I can continue. So I'm not really doing anything towards the waiting list and I'm technically free to focus on donation-requests this week.

If I get any >.>

Aw >: -hugs- Well, we here at DC love you, Roon biggrin.gif

Baby Donkey Dragon is epic!! (As is the flying Marshmallow xd.png)

Also, you did a fantastic job on your costume! I wish I was that creative. >.<

So, I'm wondering. Would you also do DC Concept Dragons, like something that is on the completed list?

Thanks you two (where's your OC at Saph?)

I'm sooooo depressed QQ what a mortifying week, and it's not even over yet

not anywhere yet smile.gif

making a sprite of her though. If you see those animals in my rotating sig, that's basically her in different animal forms... but she's a dragon tongue.gif

i'll show her to you when i've finished, though.

aww, sorry for that bad week roon, *huggles*

Thanks again for the adorable dronkey, Roon! I love him. <3

That costume of yours is awesome, and so is the flying marshmallow. And, dammit... now I suddenly have a craving for marshmallows... >.>

Sorry to hear you're having a rough week. *pats*