Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

*noms cookie* haha thanks everyone

Originally I envisioned a really pissed off cat in the orca costume 8D couldn't make it look right though

The Orcapup is really cute! I love strange creatures! xd.png

Thank you so much for making it and for letting me use it Roon.

*high fives Walker for the Green Lantern sig* 8D

lol'd at the whole Courage the cowardly dog thing xd.png I used to watch that when I was little, I barely remember anything about it.

So.. I ended up doing the Orca 8D sort of.

user posted image

AnnieLyla can use this

user posted image

It's about a dog named Courage who ironically is scared of almost everything. He keeps on getting into mishaps, adventures, and saving himself as well as his owners from incoming doom.

Speaking of doggies, is that a dog in the orca suit?

...An otter?

You should do an otter next. <3

Um... someone riding a winged marshmallow to a castle made of sherbet and gumdrops, possibly with an expression like that of Jared from Manly Guys when Mr. Fish evolved.

And if someone gets where the marshmallow came from, you win the internets.

I watch Zero Punctuation (I don't know why I like Yahtzee so much) and still I didn't get that. :3

Must watch more episodes...

Sock, I love you.

Courage the Cowardly Dog is the best show ever. My favorite!

I'm watching it right now, in fact. Cartoon Network started playing it again. <3

It's the Klub Katz or w/e.. the island one where he turns people into washing machines, wrecking balls, helicopters, etc.

So much win.

Pfft.. cute and fluffy.. that would be an arctic fox ;D adorable fuzz balls in the winter.

The puppy is so adorable, love the water spout!

yes that is a dog XD thanks everyone for the suggestions and everything ;-; i dunno why but I haven't been able to sketch out a single thing, so art blocked QQ

In the meantime though I worked on updating my dA page! Check it out and give me opinions!

http://lil-dragon-blue.deviantart.com/

CSS is so hard @__@ I've been picking up pieces here and there from various guides and trying to mesh them together XD my dA page as it is now is as far as I've gotten!

new DA page is beautiful. just lovely. Actually, i haven't seen any others that are that colorful.

Oh, hope you get un-blocked soon!

Arctic fox would be truly adorable. it should be batting a snowflake biggrin.gif

I believe it was Shiny Hazard Sign who wanted this

user posted image

Please suggest things @__@ I'm so out of ideas... preferably not just suggest an object/thing D: but an actual idea

OH MY DEAR LORD D:

You're amazing Dx

/hugs

Is that a sheep? EPIC WIN :B

An idea? How about chibi versions of mythical animals? Or dinosaurs? Fish? >.> Zodiac animals?

Yeah, I can't really think of anything else to suggest. Everything I think of just isn't good enough or has already been thought of.

Maybe you need to switch to different things, rather than just animals. Like maybe flowers or scenery? Might be a bit more of a challenge or just a change. Could help a bit.

I know it helps me when I'm drawing dragons for weeks on end, then I'll switch to painting scenery or writing short stories and it gives me time to recharge, I guess you could say, but still let some of my creativity out.

Oh, I love your DA page by the way. wub.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

Is that a sheep? EPIC WIN :B

An idea? How about chibi versions of mythical animals? Or dinosaurs? Fish? >.> Zodiac animals?

It's a fluffy dog. = _= /licks fluffy dog

NOW YOU MUST MAKE THIS:

Fluffy kitten, who looks like one single ball of fluff, attached to the side of a giant ball of yarn that is bigger than the kitten ball. Kitten looking toward viewer like, "lolwut", and all four leetle paws are sticking onto the yarn and keeping it aloft in the air.

DO EEETT D<

Prize egg is being stubborn, by the way. So it'll be a long time. x _x sorreh.

Yeah, I can't really think of anything else to suggest. Everything I think of just isn't good enough or has already been thought of.

Maybe you need to switch to different things, rather than just animals. Like maybe flowers or scenery? Might be a bit more of a challenge or just a change. Could help a bit.

I know it helps me when I'm drawing dragons for weeks on end, then I'll switch to painting scenery or writing short stories and it gives me time to recharge, I guess you could say, but still let some of my creativity out.

Oh, I love your DA page by the way. wub.gif

Or winged marshmallows? |D

But a pretty flowery scene might also be neat. ... or random colorful scribbles.

Or winged marshmallows? |D

But a pretty flowery scene might also be neat. ... or random colorful scribbles.

xd.png

You and your winged marshmallows! tongue.gif

oh man Haze 8D that's an awesome idea, I'm totally gonna do that

The problem with flowery scenes is that I have absolutely zero knowledge about drawing scenery 8D if my lack of background in absolutely every picture was any indication, hahaha

Okay so I have fuzz-cat with yarn, fuzz-arctic fox with snow flake, and winged marshmallows - I will get to it, maybe this weekend 8D so many things I gotta do @_@

@ Tiki - thanks! I worked so hard on that damn page, literally sat there for hours trying to figure it out ;3; I'm still tweaking bits of it

Edited by Roon

I'm not too good with scenery either unless it's right in front of me.

Like, my grandparents back yard has a view of the woods and a walking path, so I'll sit out in the back yard a try to sketch it.

It usually comes out icky, but that's what practice is for. XP

And yeah, I've made a few web pages myself, it takes forever but it's usually worth it in the end.

(unless you spend hours putting in wrongs codes and you don't realize it until your done x.x)

But yours has turned out nice. Simple and organized (I like organized) yet very eye appealing. happy.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

oh man Haze 8D that's an awesome idea, I'm totally gonna do that

The problem with flowery scenes is that I have absolutely zero knowledge about drawing scenery 8D if my lack of background in absolutely every picture was any indication, hahaha

Okay so I have fuzz-cat with yarn, fuzz-arctic fox with snow flake, and winged marshmallows - I will get to it, maybe this weekend 8D so many things I gotta do @_@

@ Tiki - thanks! I worked so hard on that damn page, literally sat there for hours trying to figure it out ;3; I'm still tweaking bits of it

Sounds awesome biggrin.gif

Maybe cute fluffies will take my mind off of horrible stomach pain x.x

fuzz-arctic fox with snow flake

Haha, I love you, Roon.

Yay, Saph and I's suggestion biggrin.gif

Good luck with all the art work! You're in a fluffy n cuddly stage.

yay for fuzz arctic foxeh!

*hifives kiramay*

go roon! you can do it!

/shot

i cant wait, its going to be adorable biggrin.gif

*Highfives Saph* Yeeaaaah, arctic foxes :3 The cutest darn things alive

It shall be adorable. It is almost impossible to make it not adorable!

Sorry Kiramay, I forgot you suggested it too! o3o

I don't have perfect memory guys! If I forget that you've suggested something before, let me know! XD

@ Tiki - thank youu

Page looks good ^^ Feels like I've not stopped by here in a bit, I always comment on your stuff on dA now.