Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

^ Make it a Gerbil and eets perrrfect =D

thanks everyone <3 I will consider toothless next but I am afraid I wont be able to do him any justice =3=

I use photoshop CS3, it's not really the program that lets you make these though...

Geeeeerbil. Yes.

And I will name it Mallomar and stick it in my siggy forever 8D

Oh my Gosh

I love your drawings.

I wish I can draw that well...

Can you draw Valentine 2011 if you can?

I would love to see.

@ cream - taking a break from DC stuff for now, but thank you! :3

I am really not sure about toothless, tried a few sketches yesterday and it was all kind of uninteresting :x

DC forums weren't working for me yesterday so this is delayed, but I love how you made the red panda have blue eyes instead of dark brown, they become very striking and really contrast the panda's fur.

*sigs*

thanks hon <3 glad you like it!

There are new commission prices for the summer! I'm super broke right now and I'm scrambling to try to find money for summer courses D: Whatever you purchase will help a broke student get textbooks for classes and bus fare to get to them :P

You can always discuss prices with me, I won't bite 8D

(much).

New Commission Prices

5$ animal commissions + 2$ additional animals

• provide a picture reference if it is a particular breed or color (for example, a particular color of cat). You can state a pose if you want. Payment must be sent before I draw the animal, I will send you it when I am finished. Preview sketch or lineart only if you request it. +2$ for any new details (such as a wolf with wings)

10$ Original character commissions

• This is for simple OC commissions with a good picture reference. You will not be getting previews, I will simply draw it out and the end result will be the final product - so please make sure to be very specific about what you want before I start the commission. Payment must be made before I start.

15$ OC commissions

• You will get previews and a greater quality image, you will be able to approve all previews and change up to 2 changeable aspects from the final product. Payment sent after you approve the sketch.

+ 5$ to add any simple animations to any of these (eyes blink, tail wag, ear flick etc)

Discount for anything simple or easy to do (for example, a simple black cat will only cost 2 or 3$)

So it would be $7 for a picture of a dog/dragon? (example by cudo in my signature)

Edited by Sandface

I'll see if I can help out too! Do you still do pastry commissions?

yup! That would be 3$ cause it's a little easier than animals XD

@ Sandface - yes :3

@ Saph <3

I still check this xd.png

wow, a whole year already? 8D Doesn't feel like it! But, I am very pleased with what I've accomplished this year. Thank you guys biggrin.gif Couldn't have done it without you <3

And thank you all for the well-wishes tongue.gif I'll be doing my best! End of the school year is always hectic

*eats cake and cookies*

Of course, you couldn't have done it AT ALL without me... /shot

Jk.

I love you even more than your works. Best of luck for the future!

Hm, the prices are quite tempting... I'll have to see if either of my parents has a Paypal.

/minor xd.png

I wish you the best of luck in getting money for your summer courses.

Also, I'm not sure if I've said this already, but the red panda is absolutely adorable. <3

Thank you both <3

Here's Toothless finally, I spent a lot of time on this one! I hope you guys like it!

user posted image

Since a lot of people over the past have suggested Toothless, anyone is free to use it in their DC signature. I'm willing to let you use it in a sig in other places -if- you link back to this thread, or my deviantart: lil-dragon-blue.deviantart.com

<3 thanks!

user posted image

Edited by Roon

Since a lot of people over the past have suggested Toothless, anyone is free to use it in their DC signature. I'm willing to let you use it in a sig in other places -if- you link back to this thread, or my deviantart: lil-dragon-blue.deviantart.com

<3 thanks!

Really!? Thank you! biggrin.gif

He's so cute!! I adore Toothless! wub.gif

(Haha, the abbreviated version on the "last post" version only went to "Toot". I was expecting a train. x3)

D'aww. I wubs dat leetle birdy most of all. <3

You did a great job on Toothless, too. =o

thank you! I'm gonna do a few original character sketches for some stuff I had in mind next

You guys can still leave suggestions if you have good ideas though, I still have a bit of time before classes start up again

Oh it would be awesome if you did Baby Blu from Rio. He's adorable!

Or even Luiz.

Both are adorable characters. tongue.gif

Or a baby Platypus eating an ice cream cone. Just because. xd.png

Oh, I love Toothless! wub.gif Thank you so much for letting us use it Roon. Unfortunately, I don't have space in my signature.

And I would love if you do baby Blu like tikigurl91 suggested.

Or any Rio character. I love Rio movie! biggrin.gif

Also, I suggest Scrat with his nut from Ice Age. I love Ice Age too! xd.png

Edited by AnnieLyla

Been kinda sick lately @__@ I forgot who suggested this, or if I mixed two suggestions together XD I know there was penguin-on-a-unicorn, dunno if penguin icecream came up.

I guess anyone who mentioned penguin or ice cream can use this 8D to be fair

user posted image

user posted image