Lythiaren

Robot Unicorn Attack

I discovered that game just a few days ago, probably the best thing I've ever played. xd.png

My high score is... Around 90k I think, which probably doesn't say anything good about how much spare time I have.

So after dozens of more plays, I finally broke my old score of 54,000, which I made in a sleep-deprived stupor the first night I discovered the game. I think I got that score after about 20-30 mins the first time I played it. Took me a couple hours to come close, then beat that score, now that I'm playing it wide awake (mostly).

Seriously, this just helps feed my theory that I'm smarter when I'm asleep. wacko.gif

Sadly, if they ever made a plushie or a figure of that unicorn, I would buy it. I love this game.

I just played again- I had never seen the random jumping dolphins before.

Has anyone else seen the shirt they have for it?

Has anyone else seen the shirt they have for it?

Dude I want that shirt so much, it's not even funny. xd.png

... Well, actually, it probably is.

Hah. I love this game, been playing it for a while now since my friend got me addicted. My high score is around 39k.

The music just fits it so well!

Just got the persona for it too! Thanks for sharing. smile.gif

addicting little game that refuses to take my soul.

I've gotten over 90K points so far

I love this flash game even though I tend to crash in walls. Can keep me amused for hours =D

Ffff, just tried it out yesterday. Oh so addictive. But my reaction speed is slow and I haven't made higher than 42k so far D:

Got 75k today, and improving my overall performance :B

Heard the song on dee radio today. xd.png

Oh yes

Open your eyes I see

Your eyes are open

Wear no disguise for me

Come into the open

When it’s cold outside

Am I here in vain?

Hold on to the night

There will be no shame

Always, I wanna be with you

And make believe with you

And live in harmony,

harmony oh love

Melting the ice for me

Jump into the ocean

Hold back the tide I see

Your love in motion

When it’s cold outside

Am I here in vain?

Hold on to the night

There will be no shame

Oooohh....i totally just got a 50k score -is excited-

Edited by Googleplaxin

Lol, I may be slightly addicted to this game... My high score is currently 153,000 something. Last night I got 95,000 on one wish O.o; but then only 300,000 on the second wish and 7,000 on the third wish. Derp. Ended up being a score of around 133,000 xd.png

Can't wait til I break the 200K wall.

Make sure you always aim for the fairies when you jump, because they're setting you up correctly for the coming stars. Even if you don't exactly hit them, it'll still help you out. And a lot of the time it's easier to dash over something than to land, then jump/dash. Missing a star sets you back a bit scorewise, but it's better than dying wink.gif

Haha wow, I just got 106,478. I am shocked and awed.

This game is awesome, and I wish I had a real robot unicorn. I mean, how awesome would it be to ride into school on a freaking robot unicorn? Man.

I played the game muted for a while, then I wanted to hear the song, and that's when I started dying fast. The music... Is distracting xd.png

Btw, what does the cute, jumping dolphin do? Can you jump on 'em? xd.png

I played the game muted for a while, then I wanted to hear the song, and that's when I started dying fast. The music... Is distracting xd.png

Btw, what does the cute, jumping dolphin do? Can you jump on 'em? xd.png

They're just milestone indicators. Every thousand points you get another dolphin going across your screen, so at 1000 you get one, at 2000 you get two, etc.

Pretty addictive...for a while. I managed to get a highscore of liek 55k then I got bored with it. Highest score on a single "wish" about 26k. The song was kinda lame but it looks pretty happy.gif