Lythiaren

Robot Unicorn Attack

The music would fit well in a movie. By the way, unicorns and robots don't mix well with each other... but in this game, I guess it's ok... cause when it crashes... you know... it's NOT a real unicorn (thank god) ^^;

o_o What are you talking about? This game (no, not the one you just lost) proves that robots and unicorns make a wonderful combination!

o_o What are you talking about? This game (no, not the one you just lost) proves that robots and unicorns make a wonderful combination!

I'm just saying in other situations, you can't really just mix a robot with a unicorn... unicorns are too pure for that. But in a game where the unicorn is definitely going to die... then I guess that counts as a good idea; you just have to know how to do make it not too harsh.

Gah... kerboom went the unicorn again.

Edited by gondracorn

I just got this. user posted image =o

haha, I beat you, Ruru tongue.gif

T-T *weeps*

No.. NOOOO

Reading this thread made me remember it and now I have to play it forever again. Eeep.

Wow I've heard about this game, but I figured it was going to be stupid. This game is the most addictive thing ever!

I...

I was too scared to let the game finish loading. What's it like?

Best. Game ever.

Although for some reasons those pink dolphins creep me out.

Edited by brokenglass

I...

I was too scared to let the game finish loading. What's it like?

SPOILERS BELOW!!!

Well, it's got a beautiful background of clouds, and the robotic horse... excuse me... robotic unicorn, I mean, runs on platforms (Yes, it's a platform game), running into butterflies and gaining points, as well as crashing into or smashing Stars. When it jumps with z, it creates a rainbow trail. When it charges, it creates a rainbow trail as well. It's a robot, though, so when it hits bottom, a wall of any type, or a star (from any angle in any way except charging with x), it blows up, and the head comes off, and you lose a life. 3 kills, and your out.

You hit a wall: Your dreams didn't come true... (Don't run into walls or you will die!)

You hit a star: You became a star (Press X to dash into stars)

You fall to your doom: Your dreams were dashed by the rocks below (You can jump after dashing into midair.)

May all of your wishes come true!

Persistance is Futile!

A fiery death awaits you

Aim for the Stars

Shoot for the Moon!

You Will Fail!

Over the Rainbow

Robot Unicorns Unite!

Chase Your Dreams

Edited by gondracorn

I KNEW THOSE THINGS WERE EVIL.

Well, I just tried it, and I'm sorry, but I gotta say it:

What kind of drugs was the creator of this on?

*cough*

Courtesy of a guildmate of mine. (176,460)

This one's mine. (73,896)

And for the record, the record lowest in a single wish is 66 points. My little brother. We're still trying to figure out how he died before the end of the first platform... His highest is 91kish.

Edited by Lythiaren

T_T If saph hadn't gotten 176 three times in a row, I would have the new low score.

user posted image

Oh well. I guess second place isn't HORRIBLE. D=

My Z and X keys are all sweaty right now.

My high score is currently about forty-three thousand points. It seems that whenever I manage to get twenty thousand in a single wish I follow it up with something under five thousand.