Lastalda

Project Perfect Dorkface

Hey Lastalda - Just reached DarkEternity - she received a 7th gen smile.gif

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll try my best to get to working down the lists again myself real soon. xd.png

I would like to request a 7th Gen Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

This looks amazing, would be so glad to own one!

Ashywolf received a 7th gen smile.gif

I received a 7th gen thanks to herk! I don't mind being removed from the 7th gen waiting list.

Thanks so much! wub.gif This dragon is now one of my scroll treasures.

Edited by ShadowRift

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface, thank you...

I am fairly new to the lineages, etc, but I have Dorkfaces, Thuweds and Dorkweds... I went thru my whole scroll and checked my lineages, etc.

I would love to have a Perfect Dorkface. I don't know what I would do with it other than just enjoy it, but rest assured, I will NEVER, EVER mess up the line or the symetry of the line.

Edited by Husky51

I would like to request a 5th or 6th generation Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

I have a perfect Thuwed dragon, and I really want to breed some Dorkweds! Thank you again C:

panic siren has received a 7th gen smile.gif

Edited by herk

After lots of people trying tirelessly, the ever-awesome Izabelle-89 recently gifted me with a wonderful 2nd gen gold who will be a new 2nd wife for Lord Dorkface from Spain.

Which means, people requesting 3rd gens can now choose between the original lineage or the side lineage (keeping in mind that in both cases they're asking for a white egg, and that I can't provide a perfect mate for the side lineage).

The rest of the lineage layout will not be changed, as the higher-up generations would look messier with one 2nd gen gold in there.

Would anyone like the firstborn from the side lineage?

First dibs go to people already on the waiting list for a 3rd gen. but do PM anyway if you'd like to give the little one a home. smile.gif

ETA: also, waiting lists updated to here. Must get to work on them again soon. Sorry about the long absence, my scroll's been so busy with catching CBs. xd.png

Edited by Lastalda

One 7th gen successfully gifted to MysticTiger smile.gif

After lots of people trying tirelessly, the ever-awesome Izabelle-89 recently gifted me with a wonderful 2nd gen gold who will be a new 2nd wife for Lord Dorkface from Spain.

Which means, people requesting 3rd gens can now choose between the original lineage or the side lineage (keeping in mind that in both cases they're asking for a white egg, and that I can't provide a perfect mate for the side lineage).

The rest of the lineage layout will not be changed, as the higher-up generations would look messier with one 2nd gen gold in there.

Would anyone like the firstborn from the side lineage?

First dibs go to people already on the waiting list for a 3rd gen. but do PM anyway if you'd like to give the little one a home. smile.gif

ETA: also, waiting lists updated to here. Must get to work on them again soon. Sorry about the long absence, my scroll's been so busy with catching CBs. xd.png

Congrats!

Could I be put on the side lineage for my 3rd gen request please? Thanks smile.gif

Zeldarax received a 7th gen smile.gif

Edit: As did rukii_bii ^^

Edited by herk

Sorry for double post, but I want to make sure Lastalda sees this.

Rascal1414 got a 7th gen egg.

Of all the people listed for a 7th gen this leaves Sunwolf (Tarnlia said she wanted the egg from you) and the rest didn't answer (please correct me if I'm wrong because of pm deleting screw-up) when I tried to contact them.

Me again - just to offer anyone who has a 7th gen perfect DF and wants a mate a future sibling to her.

Simply drop me a pm if you want to make gen 8 smile.gif

Wow, I'd never seen this project before, very impressive!

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

Truly amazing wub.gif

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

May I have a 3rd or 4th gen Dorkface? Thanks a lot!

I received a perfect dorkface 7th gen from Herk just a few minutes ago - thank you Herk (I wasn't on a list but I did want to mention that I was gifted a beautiful egg).

I would like to request a 3EG Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

Thank you so much! And do you still require help with eggs for the project?

Updated to here!

Also sent activity-check PMs out to the first (few) of every list.

I'm hoping I'll get back to breeding these next week (although I might postpone for another week if we get a Release on sunday). smile.gif

@Amaterasu-sama:

Since the lineage is finished, I don't need more eggs, thank you. Now, this thread is just about sharing the joy of the lineage since it would be a pity if all those pretty dragons never got to breed again, and because people still seem to want the eggs. smile.gif