Lastalda

Project Perfect Dorkface

I would like to request a 5th gen Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

They are very lovely and I would love it forever!

Edited by Katykins2

Back from Christmas holiday, and added everyone up to here. smile.gif

(shadow008 to 3rd gen list (2nd gens are only possible to get directly from ladiefare, sorry. xd.png), XiaoChibi to 5th gen and aussieJJDude to 4th gen, so everyone who didn't choose went on the shortest list within their choice as stated in the rules.)

@herk:

it is completely fine, and thank you for thinking of others within the project. smile.gif

However, I would prefer not to involve other breeders in the "working down the lists", since people specifically signed up for offspring from my dragons. If people who did sign up choose to skip the waiting list in favor of cousins, I have no objection whatsoever, though, since the choice is that of the recipient. smile.gif

(Belated) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone! biggrin.gif

I would like to request a 3rd gen Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

You are absolutely awesome, and i'm delighted you're still gifting from this beautiful project after, what now, a year? smile.gif Happy New Year!

Almost 3 years since I began looking for eggs (early 2010 - my 2nd gen Dorkface was born in January, his lady in February), and over 2 years since the completion of the project (November 2010), actually. tongue.gif

But the continued interest in the lineage makes me immensely happy! biggrin.gif

Added you to the 3rd gen list, and welcome aboard! smile.gif

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

Could I get on the list for a 3rd gen please?

What a lot of time and effort into that lineage, Bravo! biggrin.gif

Any generation is good with me. Nice job on this lineage! Keep up the good work! biggrin.gif

@herk:

it is completely fine, and thank you for thinking of others within the project. smile.gif

However, I would prefer not to involve other breeders in the "working down the lists", since people specifically signed up for offspring from my dragons. If people who did sign up choose to skip the waiting list in favor of cousins, I have no objection whatsoever, though, since the choice is that of the recipient. smile.gif

I take this as an OK - so if anyone listed wants to skip the list - my two lovelies were in the mood again today so I got another 7th gen ^^

Added up to here.

@herk:

go ahead. smile.gif When you do gift eggs, please post the recipient, like you did last time? (And please tell people, if they take your egg and also want to stay on the list for one of mine, even though knowing they can't be bred together without heavy inbreeding, they should post or PM to let me know.)

Added up to here.

@herk:

go ahead. smile.gif When you do gift eggs, please post the recipient, like you did last time? (And please tell people, if they take your egg and also want to stay on the list for one of mine, even though knowing they can't be bred together without heavy inbreeding, they should post or PM to let me know.)

Mysfytt just received the egg smile.gif

Oh and for your information - you double posted (probably due to lag).

Edited by herk

I would like to request a Perfect 3rd or 4th gen Dorkface. Thank you! Edited by Amberose

Added Amberose to 4th gen list. smile.gif

This week's lovelies have found new homes:

a 3rd gen with Riannon, a 4th gen with mpolo and a 5th gen with Dimar. Enjoy! biggrin.gif

This week's 7th gen is still waiting to be picked up.

Edit: 7th gen has found a nice and loving home with TheGrox! biggrin.gif

(And if none of the people who I have PMed to rehome this egg reply until next week, the waiting list for 7th gens is going to become a _lot_ shorter soon...)

Edited by Lastalda

7th Gen. Looking forward to hearing from you whenever you get down to me. Beautiful work you've done. xd.png <3

I would like to request a 6th generation Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

I hope I can.

Edited by Camilo543HF

Wow -- two of mine (CB Royal Rhydderch the Generous and Amirault RHF) helped found this lineage. Too cool! smile.gif Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks for the egg you gave me a couple of weeks back! Many thanks indeed, the completed lineage is certainly awesome tongue.gif.

Wow -- two of mine (CB Royal Rhydderch the Generous and Amirault RHF) helped found this lineage. Too cool! smile.gif Thanks!

I got their daughter from lilyice. I'm glad you like what I did with her. smile.gif

Hey Lastalda,

Sockpuppetstrangler got one this week and sunsteps88 the week before last

Happy breeding biggrin.gif

Yes, I received a beautiful little baby from herk (thanks again, herk!), so I can be struck from the list. ^^