Lastalda

Project Perfect Dorkface

We finally have another 7th gen egg, and it has safely found its way to Mercury! biggrin.gif

4th gens seem to be cursed or something... again no reply from anyone on the 4th gen list.

Once again, I have a 4th gen Perfect Dorkface up for adoption! First claimer gets it!

Here's the lineage.

Edit: gone to Coins In A Jar. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

I would love to request a 3d gen (preferable, but only if possible unsure.gif) or 4th gen (if 3d gens are unavailable) Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!!

All generations are available, the 3rd gen list is just a bit longer than the 4th gen list. But patience is required for all lists anyway, since I don't get around to breeding them weekly, and even when I do, they're not always cooperating.

So I'm putting you on the 3rd-gen list, yes? smile.gif

All generations are available, the 3rd gen list is just a bit longer than the 4th gen list. But patience is required for all lists anyway, since I don't get around to breeding them weekly, and even when I do, they're not always cooperating.

So I'm putting you on the 3rd-gen list, yes? smile.gif

Aww, thank you so much!! laugh.gif a 3d gen would be perfect!! and I can wait as long as needed! biggrin.gif

Thank you again!

My son Roekerd 'ld like to receive one of your beauties smile.gif

He doesn't have a forum account, because he is just learning English, but I can give him a message wink.gif

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

Edited by Zeldarax

Be aware that I'm taking a trip somewhere here in two weeks (July 10), so on the Days July 10 and July 24, I probably will not be online at all. Dont know how long it usually is of a wait, but please keep those dates in mind, thank you ^^

I'd like a 5th gen from the Dorkface line (sibling to this), please smile.gif

Added everyone up to here. smile.gif

@sunsteps88:

don't worry. There are over 30 people currently on the 7th gen list, so even if I get an egg every week, it would be about half a year until i get to you... That's what the "bring patience" part is about.

Finally I get around to these lovelies again! biggrin.gif

Our newest 7th gen baby has found a happy home with Kaoto_Susanao235. smile.gif

A 3rd gen is being happily snuggled by sparkdragon, and a 5th gen by emerald7fire. smile.gif

Yay for progress! biggrin.gif

<3

I dont mind a lower gen egg (if it's a dorkface, pretty please?), and if i get a mate to go with it, i can also donate their offspring back into the thread... if not, ill make sure it gets a nice mate that produces gorgeous even-gen babies. <3

i do find the seventh gen crazy gorgeous though!

@girlgamerjen:

Well, you can choose any generation you like (or even two, if you want a 7th gen plus a lower gen). Please take a look at the lists in the second post of this thread and tell me to which lists you would like to be added, yes? They should also give you a good idea how long you'll have to wait for the different generations.

If you wish, you can get a mate, too (for everything below 7th gen), though sometimes that can mean you have to wait a bit longer (because me having one free slot available happens more often than 2 free slots xd.png). There is no need to gift back to the thread, as all people here have asked for eggs from my line. But you sure are welcome to spread the lovelies elsewhere. :-)

Another 7th gen has found a loving home, this one with the ever-awesome Sister of the Dragon. smile.gif

We also got a 5th gen this week, but both people on the 5th gen list haven't even read the email yet and may be inactive. Another interestee has spoken up, though. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

PM sent, if it's still available - it's a gorgeous egg. <3

And just in case:

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface! (5th Gen) Thank you!

Edited by panic siren

It's reserved for you if both listers don't show up until tomorrow. smile.gif (The rules in the 2nd post say they have 48 hours, so they will. smile.gif )

3rd gen and/or 7th gen (3rd gen coming first). Would be epic if placed on both lists biggrin.gif

Edited by ShadowRift

Thank you! It's greatly appreciated!

I also placed a request above in the event that the egg is no longer available. :]

And our 5th Gen has gone to panic siren. Enjoy! biggrin.gif

@ShadowRift:

I've added you to both the 3rd and 7th gen list. smile.gif

As per the rules:

If you say "any gen" or "either X or Y" etc., I will add you to the list that is currently shortest.

I have added you to the 4th gen list. If you want to be placed on the 7th gen-list as well, please post again to let me know.