Lastalda

Project Perfect Dorkface

Request lists updated to here, and finally gotten around to PMing the next people in line. xd.png

I'm sorry, people, RealLife keeps being quite busy. But patience is a virtue, right? xd.png

Request lists updated to here, and finally gotten around to PMing the next people in line. xd.png

I'm sorry, people, RealLife keeps being quite busy. But patience is a virtue, right? xd.png

S'okay, that's quite understandable. ^^

And really, I do hope that nothing terrible was the cause for your absence. Perhaps school or work being particularly demanding? No rush, honest. Just hope things're good.

It's mostly uni that's been keeping me away, nothing disastrous. First my final exams in december, and now my diploma thesis (similar to master thesis) - so it's full time work plus family with little kid right now, which makes for a kinda full schedule. xd.png

Both the 3rd gen and 7th gen breeding resulted in no egg this week. I think they're annoyed at me for keeping them apart so long... xd.png

Hopefully they'll be in a more productive mood next week...

Emerald_Shadowclaw has the newest 7th-gen member of the family. smile.gif

(No egg again from the 3rd gens. Stubborn dragons. ^^)

After weeks of stubbornness, we finally have another 3rd gen egg, safely tugged into its new home with Lil-Stinkpot. biggrin.gif

I'm sort of just appearing out of the blue to say that I am still very much interested in this lineage, and thank you for breeding them~ :3

Oh, and I'm wondering if I could change my request to a 3rd gen, if it's not too much trouble?

Edited by Saikachan

No problem at all. smile.gif

Aaaaaand we have a new 7th gen, safely arrived on deblogan's scroll. biggrin.gif

We have another 3rd gen egg, which has safely found its way onto Felischia's scroll. biggrin.gif

Two more members of the family, though sadly, this week's 7th gen got lost underway. sad.gif Well, I hope its new owner cherishes it - and hopefully, next week we'll have teleport on our hands, so no more lost eggs! biggrin.gif

This week's 3rd gen at least made its way safely to Sunraven01. Enjoy! biggrin.gif (Which means the 3rd gen list is down to one entry. Wow.)

Edited by Lastalda

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface! Thank you! Wow, this is such an amazing achievement!

Two new eggs have found their way to new homes. (I love Fertility and Teleport already! :luv:)

Saikachan has our newest 3rd gen baby (which means the 3rd gen waiting list is currently empty, wow), nooey our newest 7th gen. smile.gif

I would like to request a Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

Would you mind if I requested another one (I have a 7th gen), a 3rd gen? smile.gif

I would like to request a fourth gen from Quinton Candela Conde Dorado and Querida Nube Condesa Dorada! Thank you!

By the way, I just wanna say that these dragons are beautiful! I love the lineage you've made here!

I would like to request a 4th gen Perfect Dorkface! Thank you!

Wow. It looks stunning. Wonderful job. smile.gif

Added everyone up to here. smile.gif

Wow, I don't think I've ever had so many non-7th-gen requests in a row. tongue.gif

I would like to request a 5TH GEN Perfect Dorkface! Thank you! Edited by hardwired

An uninfluenced 4th gen Perfect Dorkface hatchling is looking for a new home!

(The person who requested it is obviously not on the forums and not reading PMs right now, and I didn't get around to asking the next lister until it was already hatched.)

If you would like to give this little dragon a new home, please PM me soon. smile.gif

Edit: Goslander has our newest 4th gen. smile.gif

Also, our newest family members are with kadoatie (3rd gen) and lilysally (7th gen). smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

I would like a 7th gen please! It's such a beautiful lineage biggrin.gif

A fifth gen please!

Long live the Dorkface!! biggrin.gif

That's perfect!

I know it's a long way to get it,but I can wait for it as long as I can get one. biggrin.gif

Edited by Mercury