Lastalda

Project Perfect Dorkface

OK! I could breed them my Thursday evening, DC Thursday afternoon. After that only on Saturday as I have to travel back home. I'll check here for your go ahead.

Great naming scheme. Any wishes for this boy's name?

Sounds fine. I'll PM you tomorrow with an update. smile.gif

As for the name, he's all yours. smile.gif I wouldn't mind finding something in his name that makes a pretty Spanish family name, but since his lady already has Dawn I can go for that (Crepúsculo). So name him anything you like. smile.gif

Sorry my dragons have been so picky about breeding sad.gif I'm still waiting for the 2nd pair >.< I might start hunting more CB whites if it comes to it.

hooray!!! biggrin.gif

the naming system sounds like its gonna look great!!! me encanta biggrin.gif

Sorry my dragons have been so picky about breeding sad.gif I'm still waiting for the 2nd pair >.< I might start hunting more CB whites if it comes to it.

No problem. I've been more or less constantly scroll-locked with this project for the last several weeks, so I'm not in that much of a hurry. tongue.gif

So Luminosis doesn't like either of your CB white males? What a stubborn lady... yes, some new blood might help there...

Or I could ask around for a suitable 2nd gen egg from someone else and pass that to you?

Whichever way you like best. smile.gif

@Botitas:

hooray!!! biggrin.gif

the naming system sounds like its gonna look great!!! me encanta biggrin.gif

And how I love my dictionary! tongue.gif (I actually don't speak more than a few words of Spanish. biggrin.gif)

Do you still need a second gen white from a CB Gold and a CB White? If yes, please PM me, I can breed you one like this on Sunday or later. smile.gif

Edited by Beastrider

I only need eggs from female CB gold x male CB white anymore. But thank you for the offer, anyway! smile.gif

I'll keep it in mind should I ever get the stupid ides to repeat the procedure to go for an 8th gen... xd.png (No, honestly, 60 whites on my scroll is enough! *headdesks*)

I have received lovely 2nd gen eggs from airaani, ainiserie and ArynChris! Which means that 2nd gen on my scroll is now complete!

*throws a party*

So unless there is massive noncooperation with the pairs of lilysally, icare4u or Drakrono, I do not need more eggs volunteered!

Thank you ever so much, everyone who bred for this project or otherwise donated eggs! You've made this wonderful lineage possible, and once I'm done with the breeding, anyone who's offered eggs is very welcome to a 7th gen Perfect Dorkface! smile.gif

I'll keep you informed of major steps. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Hi... I wonder whether you would be interested in an egg like this? I know you have said you have all your 2nd gens, so feel free to say no, I just thought of your project and thought you might like it. (This egg is also a Dusk... I think. smile.gif )

Edited by Silmarinen

Ooh, it's a shiny 3rd gen egg... *gnaws nails* but it would be unfair to accept it and leave some of the dragons I specifically asked to have bred for the project out of the lineage... so right now I can't with good conscience take it in. sad.gif

If I encounter incompability problems along the way, may I ask for a sibling of this later?

Sure, that's why I'm asking. I don't want to cause you any trouble.

The pair will stay on my scroll, so feel free to ask for an egg from them at any time, should you decide you would use one. smile.gif

Cool thing! *hugs* If I need one, I'll PM you. smile.gif

(And if you want a mate for your egg, let me know. I have lots of pairs able to produce these, and it would be a shame to only breed them once in their lifetime, eh? wink.gif)

I have received lovely 2nd gen eggs from airaani, ainiserie and ArynChris! Which means that 2nd gen on my scroll is now complete!

*throws a party*

Congratulations! I will be interested in seeing how long it takes to get your gen 7!

Best of luck!

Thank you! biggrin.gif

(How long it takes will probably depend mostly on the Releases coming between now and then, as my scroll-collection of available dragons is mostly finished by now (apart from a few really stubborn breeding pairs) and this is my highest-priority project. smile.gif )

Edited by Lastalda

Drakrono has received a 2nd gen from Kayla, which is grown up now. The 2nd gen pair didn't lay an egg on first attempt, but at leasta re not refusing.

So the 32 necessary 2nd gen dragons are now officially grown up! biggrin.gif

I just received the 3rd gen egg from icare4u. THANK YOU!!!

This means only 3 more 3rd gen eggs to go until that generation is done. smile.gif

Just wanted tolet you know that I have just bred the first 4th gen! *happy*

(3rd gen is almost finished, only 2 more successful breedings to go!)

*totally excited*

Edit: I just noticed it's actually the second. But it's the Dorkface, so it's shiny-er. xd.png

Edited by Lastalda

I was just thinking about this project yesterday and wondering how it was going. Glad to see you are making such good progress. smile.gif

Thank you for the cheers, everyone. biggrin.gif

Today I managed to breed the last 3rd gen that I can breed! So the only 3rd gen left now would be an egg from Drakrono's stubborn pair. If anyone has good vibes to spare, please send them his way? smile.gif

Also, 4th gen is already half done (#4 of 8 bred today)! smile.gif

So far, I have encountered one refusal and several pretty stubborn pairs, but with the lot of them, I can easily switch pairs around until they cooperate. Drakrono has less opportunities to swap, hence we need more patience.

An egg from that pair would actually work, too, as would one from the pair Silmarinen has offered. But since I specifically asked Drakrono to breed for me, and he has aDragon from Kayla which I also requested be bred for this project, I would like to give those another few weeks.

If I get to the point where I can't go on breeding anymore beause I'm only waiting for that one 3rd gen egg, I'll probably ask again.

So thanks for the offer, I'll get back to you in case I need it. smile.gif

For the time being: *crosses fingers for Drakrono*