Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

THIS is finally happening in like a day or so. This project has been going on for about 4+ months but I have FINALLY gotten my gen 5 PB nebula mate.

THIS is finally happening in like a day or so. This project has been going on for about 4+ months but I have FINALLY gotten my gen 5 PB nebula mate.

Congratulations!!! *throws confetti*

I have two Undine hatchlings for you guys. I'll have more in a few days. These two are black x undine, right now they're sick. So either pm me if you want it right now or I'll toss the links up in the thread when they're not sick anymore.

I hope you both enjoy them, thank you for adopting them!

@purplehaze I was okay until today, mostly just been adopting eggs and raising them from the cave to up my numbers.

If anyone wants to exchange Val breedings with me I need a heartseeker x undine. My heartseekers and sweetlings are the only two that are not available. Everything else is. (I have 2 spots open.)

If anyone wants to exchange Val breedings with me I need a heartseeker x undine. My heartseekers and sweetlings are the only two that are not available. Everything else is. (I have 2 spots open.)

Could you reserve a HeartSTEALING for me? I sent a HSeeker x Undine earlier today.

I would like x Gaia if you have one. If not, second choice is STD. Thank you!

Could you reserve a HeartSTEALING for me? I sent a HSeeker x Undine earlier today.

I would like x Gaia if you have one. If not, second choice is STD. Thank you!

I bred it and sent you the teleport. smile.gif Pick it up when you are unlocked.

After stardust picks up her egg I will still have 2 spots. smile.gif

I could breed you an Undine x Heartseeker, but I am locked until I can ER a Sunset egg at 6pm cave time or whenever I get back from my doctor appointment. I got this beauty from you last year. Do you have another pair like that that you could breed for me?

I can do 2nd gen Heartseeker x Undine, no problem

I need 2nd gen Val 09 x Guardian of Nature, Rosebud x Guardian of Nature, Heartstealer x Guardian of Nature (caught one in the AP)

Need anything else?.. I've got cbs of everything except Heartstealing available to breed. Just PM me to discuss.

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

In case anyone here is interested I have this trade going on. Also I'll take requests for a short time today. PM ME I'm not getting notifications of replies on the thread.

HAVE:

user posted image Gen 3 Avatar of Destruction Teleport Lineage

WANT:

user posted image Gen 2 Undine from heartseeker (named parents pls)

Breeding and auto-dumping eggs to the AP let me know if any of you get any of them! I'll be doing this for awhile! biggrin.gif

Those two were from when I was trying to get silvers to trade for undines from sweetlings not the mass breeding but yay! I'm glad someone from here got them! biggrin.gif

Someone also thanked you in the Great Lineages Found in the AP thread. They got all the common x commons. I'm totally not jealous. Totally. ~_^

Someone also thanked you in the Great Lineages Found in the AP thread. They got all the common x commons. I'm totally not jealous. Totally. ~_^

There are literally TONS of commons x commons floating in the AP lol I did quite a lot of breeding on the 4th. I might do it again tonight. I'll keep a list this time of the offspring.

Two that are on my scroll for adoption, they're both Xenos, let me know if you take one. The rest is a list of what I sent to the AP. They're all commons x commons, no there are two that are holiday x common.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/d2a7f793dbad1...0ca782c81639487

http://dragcave.net/teleport/372ef6465e9a8...c2ab648f80253aa

In the AP

Canopy

Xeno Chronos

Anagallis

Xeno Thalassa

Pink

Blue Banded

Trihorn (sadly miss bred to a gen 2)

Nebula

Trihorn

Tsunami x 2

Turpentine x 2

Nhiostrife

Nhiostrife (sadly miss bred to a gen 2)

Spitfire

Ultraviolet

Undine (gen 3 Dusk Thuwed) x 2

Carmine

Swallowtail

Waterhorse x2

I claimed the Pyro. You can always get me with orange. ~_^

Thank you!

If anyone wants to exchange breed requests send me a pm. I need 5 Gen 2 undines from CB heartseekers. I am willing to breed anything on my scroll, except CB metals, they've been bred. My GoN's are available as is everything else.