Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

I am going to be doing some breeding later. I plan on doing pureblood commons/uncommons. Basically anything that is not a metallic or trio. If there is anything in particular you are wanting feel free to leave a comment here. I will not start breeding for another five hours or so when my eggs hatch. I'll post non-requests on the first page so people can adopt them.

I am going to be doing some breeding later. I plan on doing pureblood commons/uncommons. Basically anything that is not a metallic or trio. If there is anything in particular you are wanting feel free to leave a comment here. I will not start breeding for another five hours or so when my eggs hatch. I'll post non-requests on the first page so people can adopt them.

Will you be breeding any CB x CB pairs? I would love to have a 2nd gen Dusk! smile.gif Any breed is okay.

Will you be breeding any CB x CB pairs? I would love to have a 2nd gen Dusk! smile.gif Any breed is okay.

CB x CB is probably all that I will be breeding. smile.gif

Hi, are you going to breed Jeneva Dusk Dorkface ? If you ever do i would love a egg from her smile.gif She and Brody Dusk happend to be ancestors of one of my first dragons i got on the site. I wait anytime if you want to breed and gift anytime soon from her

Hi, are you going to breed Jeneva Dusk Dorkface ? If you ever do i would love a egg from her smile.gif She and Brody Dusk happend to be ancestors of one of my first dragons i got on the site. I wait anytime if you want to breed and gift anytime soon from her

Probably not this time. I think she's still on cool down for another few days. She breeds to a gen 2 gold now.

Probably not this time. I think she's still on cool down for another few days. She breeds to a gen 2 gold now.

When you breed her again would it be okay if i could get the next egg, or when you have one avalible from her smile.gif

When you breed her again would it be okay if i could get the next egg, or when you have one avalible from her smile.gif

It might be next week. She is able to breed in two days, but that is my birthday so I might keep any eggs I breed that day.

It might be next week. She is able to breed in two days, but that is my birthday so I might keep any eggs I breed that day.

I can wait till you're ready, and Happy early Birthday smile.gif

How about some Pygmy PBs? I have a project going and would love to build some Dusks into it!

Do you happen to have any glories you might be breeding (like Oberon and Titania)? :]

Thanks in advance. ^^

Edited by panic siren

Two more on the front page.

I'm still breeding as they are grabbed. smile.gif

If you want something specific let me know.

Edited by duskspoken

PB Dusk stripe? biggrin.gif

LOL That's what I was trying for but the two pairs I bred gave me the color I was looking for, so I think I'm going to trade them.

LOL That's what I was trying for but the two pairs I bred gave me the color I was looking for, so I think I'm going to trade them.

Stripes are playing nice today! I just had two right colour breedings as well x3 Which colours were you after? I might be able to breed them and swap later mayhap?

Stripes are playing nice today! I just had two right colour breedings as well x3 Which colours were you after? I might be able to breed them and swap later mayhap?

Blacks, I have teleports up in one of the trade posts. I'm actually wanting to replace a lot of my longer lineaged ones with short ones.

I tried my other stripe pair but they did not give me anything.

Those two on the first page are the last ones for today. smile.gif

Edited by duskspoken

Thank you so much for gorgeous Mint. wub.gif And Happy Birthday! biggrin.gif