Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

Thank you, I was able to get the new ones. And I am pretty much settled in my new place and finally have internet of my own so I am back to officially taking breeding requests. Someone had pm'd me when I was without internet about breeding (I think it was Jeneva and Elliott) and I accidentally deleted the pm, so if that was you, message me again.

I'm moved, mostly settled in, so if you need/want something from me let me know. smile.gif

Also I have NO willpower when it comes to Undines, I pick them up in the cave whenever they show up, even when I don't need them (seriously I have like 150 cb) and hunting for other things (ie nebulas)

Edited by duskspoken

HI! I'm alive! I just got diagnosed with hypothyroidism so I've been bleh for the last few months so I haven't done much more than sleep. I'm slowly starting to feel better and today I named my nebulas, because ya know, I've got that huge project going on and found this:

14 CB Nebulas needed for nebula project

Blue - 5

Purple - 1

Red - 3

Green - 5

I'm sooooooo close to having all that I need for that gen 7 mate! I went ahead and started breeding the gen 2's!

HI! I'm alive! I just got diagnosed with hypothyroidism so I've been bleh for the last few months so I haven't done much more than sleep. I'm slowly starting to feel better and today I named my nebulas, because ya know, I've got that huge project going on and found this:

14 CB Nebulas needed for nebula project

Blue - 5

Purple - 1

Red - 3

Green - 5

I'm sooooooo close to having all that I need for that gen 7 mate! I went ahead and started breeding the gen 2's!

Glad to see you are feeling better. 😀. Looking forward to your nebula program.

Good to see you back, Duskspoken! I hope you continue to feel better.

Thank you both! I'm glad to be feeling better and I'm excited to be back to breeding one of my favorite lineages!

Though I want to get something going with my undines just not sure yet what to breed them with.

Edit: I just did some breeding, all gen 2's, including a silver. If you can figure out how long it will take them to hit the AP, happy hunting. biggrin.gif (10:35 cave time/EST)

Edited by duskspoken

Snatched this girl - she'll make a good mate for my purple neb from alt parents! Thank you.

You're welcome!

I'm wanting to start a new lineage, I like doing checkers, but I'm not sure what to do. Anyone have any suggestions or pairings they'd like to see from me?

Also I have a bunch of eggs about to hatch in a few hours, does anyone want me to breed anything? (You need to be unlocked and able to take the egg right then, I won't hold them. Everything but my female gold is up for breeding.)

Does anyone want a gen 7 from the Nebula lineage?

Just leave your replies here, I'll check the thread in a few hours. I'm off to fold laundry. wacko.gif

Beautiful, I took it smile.gif I think I may even have a mate or two for him!

edit: actually not, only guys, so I'll breed some ladies smile.gif

edit edit: Thanks for the ladies! wub.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Nebula update

NINE!!! CB Nebulas needed for nebula project

Blue - 3

Purple - ZERO!!

Red - 2

Green - 4

Updated: 3/19/17

Yes! I've completed one color! I've got 2 ungendered hatchlings and an egg on my scroll right now. I want to give a HUUUUUGE thanks to diablokitty who has been hunting and giving me eggs & hatchlings and also to Ruby Eyes for the most recent red hatchling. I appreciate them, it's been a huge help!

Also don't forget guys I'm always available to breed for you guys! (Though let's wait a few weeks since there were just new eggs, I'm locked right now and not able to get any for a few days.)

I made off with it. Thank you so much!

Your welcome! I think after this next batch of gen 2's hatches I'm going to have to start breeding gen 3's while I wait for the others to be able to breed again and to get the rest of my CB's.

Also random. I forgot I named a nebula 'He Who Must Not Be Named Dusk' (I was REALLY mad at him, he messed up my gen 5's) laugh.gifhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/d3uZq

Hahaha then there is this one that messed up my gen 6's https://dragcave.net/lineage/WpMiR

I'm sure I have quite a few more funny named ones who messed up my lineage. lol

Thanks for the little male black. biggrin.gif