Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

I love the name though.

How did you decide which color to use next?

(sorry...it's late and I can't find a pattern)

It actually happened by accident. My 3rd gens made a nice looking combo so I went from there and then just decided the pattern from then on based on how they'd bred from there. The second gen is the only time that green and blue, and red and purple do not breed together. So from there if I breed green and blue I need a purple & red, and vice versa when breeding a red and purple. I have a spread sheet of the pattern so it makes it easier for me to know what I've bred, what I need to breed, and how the pattern should go.

It actually happened by accident. My 3rd gens made a nice looking combo so I went from there and then just decided the pattern from then on based on how they'd bred from there. The second gen is the only time that green and blue, and red and purple do not breed together. So from there if I breed green and blue I need a purple & red, and vice versa when breeding a red and purple. I have a spread sheet of the pattern so it makes it easier for me to know what I've bred, what I need to breed, and how the pattern should go.

Gotcha.

I was wondering how you were keeping track of the pattern too and a spreadsheet makes sense.

Gotcha.

I was wondering how you were keeping track of the pattern too and a spreadsheet makes sense.

At first I was posting them on a post on the first page but then I made a spreadsheet. I suppose I could share it if anyone is interested in seeing how the lineage is progressing.

mad.gif My male deep seas and female undines need smacked around a bit. I breed 5 pairs and got all deep seas.

Things I've discovered in this deep sea x undine pairing:

1. My dragons don't like me.

2. They prefer deep sea offspring.

3. I have way too many female cb deep seas when I need males.

I forgot to include the eggs

http://dragcave.net/teleport/a43c1205d4577...f5550a4e9406be4

http://dragcave.net/teleport/3070274abb8ad...f6dda6aaacd07ab

As always let me know if you take one biggrin.gif

Edited by duskspoken

And I snatched the other one. wink.gif Thank you!

Took one! Thanks! Will be loved and cared for.

(Did you get my PM, pre chance?)

Nope no pm's

You're both welcome for the egg

I've bred a 3G Checker from a Dusk baby, if anyone's interested:

Lineage

Take me!

Gone! :3

Edited by oilbird

I have a trade I've been posting, I figured I'd see if anyone here was interested

HAVE

user posted image Gen 3 Avatar of Change from summer checker Lineage | Teleport

WANT

user posted image TWO Gen 2 Summer eggs from female GON like this

THEY MUST BE FROM A FEMALE GON LIKE SHOWN THE LINKED LINEAGE

Not looking for anything else right now

Traded

Edited by duskspoken

You guys, it's almost time to breed for a 7th gen. I finally have both 5th gen's and soon I can breed for that 6th gen who needs to be purple. I already have his red mate. Omg this is going to be epic. I am so excited.

That really is epic! Hope everyone likes their mates and good luck with your colors. Sending good breeding vibes! biggrin.gif

That really is epic! Hope everyone likes their mates and good luck with your colors. Sending good breeding vibes! biggrin.gif

Thank you! And insane me is going to try for an 8th gen laugh.gif I just need to collect more CB nebulas.

I would like to request an egg from Athena Dusk Thuwed and Starry Night Dusk. Whenever you can after this week.

Please and thank you.

I would like to request an egg from Athena Dusk Thuwed and Starry Night Dusk. Whenever you can after this week.

Please and thank you.

Just PM me whenever you are ready for an egg biggrin.gif

If anyone is interested I added some info to this post about my nebula project as well as some personalish info that is in regards to when you PM and why I might not answer right away. smile.gif

No Halloween dragons from me this year guys sorry. I am in the middle of a move.

I hope you will at least be able to snag some of the new ones when those are released.

No Halloween dragons from me this year guys sorry. I am in the middle of a move.

I'm sad to hear about the dragons, but glad you found a place! wub.gif