Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

Thank you Duskspoken! I got the two remaining glory eggs. I hope that is alright since they had been up for a couple of days. I don't want to be greedy, if someone else would like one of them please let me know.

A bronze Dusk Thuwed egg looking for a loving home,

user posted image

I have one Dusk dragon so far: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jkPhs. In fact, it's a Dusk/Dorkface/Thuwed even gen. I don't have a mate for her but it's pretty nonetheless. I don't find them much in the AP, really.

Oh wait I lied, I have two. I have this one as well http://dragcave.net/lineage/RLNEg. It's also a Thuwed. Drives me crazy when people don't carry the lineage name lol, even if it's not mine. Don't have a mate for that one either.

Oo, I'd love a low-gen Dusk baby! ^^

I come bearing gifts. A couple of lovely eggs are looking for homes.

5th even gen whiptail, descended from Dusk, Thuwed, Dorkface dragons, with a spriter's snow angel thrown in for luck!

Claim my 5th even gen whiptail egg! ~Gone to live with rampaging wyvern smile.gif

3rd even gen glory egg, I "think" it will be a day glory, with all Dusk dragons in the first generation.

Claim my 3rd even gen glory egg! ~Gone to live with xeyla smile.gif

Thanks both of you for letting me know. biggrin.gif

Edited by Dracaena

I come bearing gifts.  A couple of lovely eggs are looking for homes.

5th even gen whiptail, descended from Dusk, Thuwed, Dorkface dragons, with a spriter's snow angel thrown in for luck!

Claim my 5th even gen whiptail egg!

I claimed that one. Love Whiptails, and that is one stunning lineage! I shall name it... Volatisus Dusk Thuwed smile.gif

Edit for coding fail

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I come bearing gifts. A couple of lovely eggs are looking for homes.

Claim my 5th even gen whiptail egg! ~Gone

3rd even gen glory egg, I "think" it will be a day glory, with all Dusk dragons in the first generation.

Claim my 3rd even gen glory egg!

I got the drake egg! Beautiful, thank you!

There are two eggs up for adoption on the front page. A Dusk Thuwed Pebble and a Dusk Dorkface White. If you could comment if you take them that would be great.

Oh man! The one day I don't check my notifications religiously. I guess congrats to whomever nabbed them, although there should be replies here....

I don't own a dusk, but it would be wonderful to. If somebody would like to trade me one, I could breed one of my Dorkfaces for you. Thanks so much, PM me please! smile.gif