Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

After searching through several of these threads, it was brought to my attention that the user Duskspoken has been the originator of several dragons and lineages from her own scroll-- and yet, no thread existed to make note of this!

So here is the thread to post if you have one of the "Dusk" lineaged dragons-- not only dragons with "Dusk" in the name, but dragons from Duskspoken's scroll.

Are you the proud owner of one of Duskspoken's Dragons? Post here if you are!

Are you interested in owning one of the dragons descended from Duskspoken's dragons? Post here!

[if you are interested in creating banners for this lineage, please PM me!]

user posted image

about:

I joined DC back in November of 2008. The first dragon I picked up was a black and blacks have been one of my favorites ever since then. I did not start out adding 'Dusk' to all of my dragons. After continually failing to get names that I wanted I started to think of a surname to add to mine. I decided on Dusk since it was part of my scroll name.

There are not any particular rules per naming. It's cool if you use Dusk in the name, it helps people to know where the dragon came from so they can know where to easily ask if they want to know where to ask for one of their own. But there is no rule stating you HAVE to add it. It's just cool. Plus I like seeing Dusk all over the place, I'm a bit vain like that. laugh.gif

For those that know me know that I've been in chronic pain for years, recently I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and there are going to be days where I'm not around or I don't answer your pm's right away, even if I've read it right away, especially if that pm includes a breed request. Some days I just don't have the energy. This coupled with some other issues I have takes a lot out of me. I still enjoy DC and I've been here since 2008 and I don't plan on going anywhere soon so there is that. smile.gif

nebula project

So if you've been following this thread or chatting with me for any amount of time over the last year or so you've notice that I've been doing an all Dusk pb nebula line. (You are more than welcome to request a dragon from it at any point in the lineage just make sure to tell me which parents you want to make it easier on me please.) Right now I've bred the second pair of gen 6's. Once I get the right color of the last one I can breed for a gen 7. So it's time to start collecting cb's to start making a second gen 7 to breed for a gen 8. Yes I'm nuts. Because if you've ever looked at my project, there's a specific breeding pattern. laugh.gif A few people have asked to see my spreadsheet so I've decided to make a public one that you guys can look at and keep track of my progress.

On the CB sheet the blue colored ones are in the first gen 6, the purple colored ones are in the second gen 6. The black ones are the ones so far unused in any the project.

The second sheet shows you the breakdown of each pairing. There is a line separation at the gen 6's to make it a little easier for me, and you, to see things.

THE SPREADSHEET

breed requests:

OPEN | CLOSED

I will be updating this on and off. If there is anything you want to know, feel free to ask. biggrin.gif

Edited by duskspoken

user posted image

Here is a list of dragons that people have requested an egg from. I will include the date they were bred and whether or not there was an egg. If you want to be added to a list, any of my dragons can be a list, leave a reply or send me a pm.

Notes:

• • Jeneva Dusk Dorkface
ONLY breeds to a gen 2 gold named Elliott Dusk.

• Trace Dusk Thuwed ONLY breeds to a gen 2 silver named Gisele Dusk.

• Many of my gen 2 Dusk Thuweds have permanent partners and I will not breed them to something else.

• I will hold eggs for 12 hours before going to the next person on the list.

• I am only doing 3 people per list right now.

• You can only be on one list at a time.

Jeneva Dusk Dorkface & Elliott Dusk:

bred

• List status: OPEN.

I will only be gifting out whites from this pairing.

Trace Dusk Thuwed & Gisele Dusk:

bred May 20 - white egg

Jean Dusk Thuwed & Arthur Dusk:

bred June 28 - no egg

Athene Dusk Thuwed & Starry Night Dusk:

bred June 28 - no egg

I will be gifting out both thunders and nebulas from this pairing. You get whatever comes up on your week, no specifying.

Mensa Dusk & Dark Star Dusk:

bred June 28 - nebula egg

Clodagh Dusk & Tadhg Dusk:

bred May 01 - thunder egg

You CAN request eggs from other pairs not on this list. These are just the most requested. I am working on getting more pairs to add to this list.

Lineage Notes:

Jupiter Dusk - Earth Dusk = Prodigal Dusk

Pluto Dusk - Saturn Dusk = Evian Dusk

Kozma Dusk - Nysa Dusk = Spellcaster Dusk

Chamaeleon Dusk - Telescopium Dusk = Nephele Dusk

Neptune Dusk - Asteria Dusk = Percy Dusk

Asteroid Dusk - Galatea Dusk = Briar Dusk

Azaleh Dusk - Aquila Dusk = Maxen Dusk

Frodo Dusk - Andromedae Dusk = Spellbinder Dusk

Then:

Prodigal Dusk & Briar Dusk = Tolkien Dusk

Percy Dusk & Evian Dusk = Endor Dusk

Spellcaster Dusk & Spellbinder Dusk = Voyager Dusk

Maxen Dusk & Nephele Dusk = Viviana Dusk

Then:

Voyager Dusk & Endor Dusk = Eoin Dusk

Tolkien Dusk & Viviana Dusk = Red

Then:

Eoin Dusk & Red = Blue

Edited by duskspoken

The snow angel Dusk gifted me grew up. It looks as though the green and red from the vine bled into the gold wings on the angel parent n__n

After learning of the D'Hennegel lineage, I went through my scroll like mad to find if I had members of that lineage without realizing it.

I noticed Dusk occurring a few times in the names of their lineages, so I went back, but, however, with Dusk being a common English word, it turned out that none of those dragons had any connection with Duskspoken.

In one case, Dusk simply appeared in the name of one dragon of several from one scroll which had the other part of their name as a common theme.

In the other, there was one dragon with Dusk as a surname, and a dragon simply named "Dusk", both from the same scroll. I've now added that to the name of my dragon as DD for deutero-Dusk, as I think that it can be counted as a minor lineage (it was a CB white mated to a CB silver, after all), and by so indicating it, it might help to dispel confusion. No doubt a real Dusk will turn up among my acquisitions from the AP soon enough.

EDIT: It turns out I do have a real Dusk, as well as those two false alarms. It is a Skywing I got from the AP, which was also both a Dorkface and a Thuwed.

Edited by quadibloc

Since it's one of my favorite lineages, I better get my list posted. smile.gif

Henrique Dusk Draconna - 2nd gen shallow water male

Aibrean Dusk Draconna - 2nd gen shallow water female

Adopted Dusk Draconna - 2nd gen purebred red stripe male

Ethan Dusk Draconna - 2nd gen purebred vine male

Dark Request Dusk Draconna - 2nd gen purebred black male

Gregor Dusk Draconna - 2nd gen bluna male

Lisbeth Dusk Draconna - 2nd gen ultaviolet female

Taurnil Dusk Draconna - 2nd gen purebred green male

Masen Dusk Draconna - 2nd gen geode male

And I'm proud of every one of them!!!

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QpBL my first dusk, off the AP

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mXpK the second one, i bred it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/etXa i bred this too, she has a male sibling.

i only have 4 dusks. the three were all bred from the first pretty. 8D

in my sig theres a link to a project im working on for a 6th gen even white dusk. laugh.gif

Edited by lizardtail

Hi I have a few Dusk dragons on my scroll and I have been meaning to get in here and say Hi LOL. I would really like to have more. Maybe a 2nd gen if possible.

Anyway the reason I stopped in was last night I was playing around with my sig and I made a smaller banner for y'all from the old one.

If you like it add it, if not that's ok too. I will try to make more later.

user posted image

[IMG=http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii114/hd2269/Forums/duskline.jpg]

EDIT: Here is my list of Dusk descendants.

Sir Dusk Thuwed Dorkface Daar - http://dragcave.net/lineage/3567 - a 4th gen Dusk Red

Lady Dusk Thuwed Dorkface Daar - http://dragcave.net/lineage/2he8 - a 5th gen Dusk Vamp

Opal Dusk Thuwed Dorkface Daar - http://dragcave.net/lineage/W1V5 - a 9th gen Dusk White Stripe

Dorkface Rose Of The Dusk Daar - http://dragcave.net/lineage/QYKm - a 5th gen Dusk Vine

HeavenlyAngel Dusk Dorkface Daar - http://dragcave.net/view/aIXo - a 4th gen Dusk White

Edited by Gabby6969

I'd like to breed my dusk dorkface thuwed in a couple of days, when my last three hatchies are grown (which should be some time tonight)

Can somebody give me a suggestion what to breed him with? I was thinking about

a CB Sunrise. He's a 9 gen so I don't figure anybody will want the eggs, but I'd like

to have more myself. At least he's not inbred.

i just recently found out that i had one, this little lady.

I like that her father side comes from Ponytale's pb pink lineage while on her mother's side, you'll see that the original CB dragons are actually alternated between christmas dragons and other breeds, but it's not random, it's seperated into groups if that makes any sense laugh.gif

I don't know about that one.... dustspoken doesn't hide her scroll and the one dragon in that one's lineage that has Dusk in its name... it's owner's scroll is hidden...

Anywho, I've yet to get my own Dusk, but I'm working on it! Yay AP hunting! :3

Duskspoken I was looking thru the list of your dragons above to see from which I would like to request and noticed you don't have the mates for the gold males listed. What I was wondering is do they have set mates and I should just pm you with the name of the male or do I need to look at your scroll and find a white female that I would like you to try to breed it with?

Edited by Gabby6969