Nerendier

Your final words...

I'd feel weird drunk and then laugh histerically until I capoot o.o

Depends on what kinda death. I always wanted to go out with a bang, so I probably wouldn't get the chance to say anything. If I do have the time to say anything, "Lol, let's do that again!" or maybe 'OW.'

But if it's anything else I'll probably be like 'How f*cking ridiculous...'

"NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!"

I don't care whether it makes sense in context or or not. As is in life, people will wonder what I was talking about.

'Never gonna give you up...'

haha i dont know what i would say, maybe something like. "IMMA GONNA DIE!!!" or if i know im dying "i love you" or "Good bye".

"Er... Is that a unicorn? Who painted th kitten?" - Avenue Q. I'd want to sleeptalk that if I were to sleepdie. xd.png

There quite a few phrases I'd love to use, but knowing myself, once I'm finally dying, it's probably gonna be something sappy... like... "Don't cry" or "Don't forget me"

I'd really love to say "It wasn't me!" though. Confuse people even in death tongue.gif

"Awww, it's too cute and fuzzy to be dangerous!"

"Never gonna give you up...never gonna let you down....never gonna run around and desert you...never gonna make you cry...never gonna say goodbye...never gonna tell a lie and hurt you......Goodbye, and have a nice rickroll." That's what i'd say.

or

"Fu*k you all, i'm going straight to hell, and you're coming with me."

"Fu*king fu*ktards motherfu*king sh*tfaces!"

"Take care of my pets or imma haunt you sill you are so sick of me you commit suicide like i di-"

'But she said she was sixteen...'

A guy at school: "The bear tastes alive"

What's it from?

user posted image

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal = an online webcomic of awesomeness. X]

~Feathers

Mine would probably be something sentimental or "Hey, Ash, you better take care of the rest of my Slapsgiving slaps. I still have two left." Only a few people would even know what that means, and who ever has those two slaps coming better watch out... Ash isn't merciful....

"Rooooosebud"

Yah, something cryptic just to mess with people.

And when they figure it out, it turns out to be something totally insignificant, like "blazing phoenix" - "oh it turned out to be her favorite clicky pen....."

or

"so you guys found that bomb I set, right? *dies*"

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Let's see.

Most of these would be in the invent of killing myself.

1: While cosplaying as Ichigo Kurosaki, run out into heavy traffic while yelling "LEEEEROOOOY JEEENKIIIINNS!!!!"

2: After being driven to the point of killing myself I would do so via suicide bombing. More specifically I would suicide bomb a Twilight book signing and before pressing the button I would yell out "DOCTOR OCTAGONNAPUS!!! BLAR-" at which point I would press the button.

3: I would jump off a really really tall building after setting up huge concert speakers at the top. I would press play on the cd player hooked up to them and then jump as "Never gonna give you up" Starts playing, I of course would sing along.

4: While on my death bed as my family is around me saying their final goodbyes...as I begin to fade I would say..."Shut up Mokuba"

5: Also while on my death bed. "Don't worry in a few hours the sun will rise."

Edited by DarkPhoenixInnocent