Nerendier

Your final words...

Later Wooooorld! Smell Ma @$s! *dies*

This thread made me snicker. Especially the "Oooh shiny!" and "Oooh, what does this button do?" ones. laugh.gifI'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral... *

Well... knowing me, it could be any of the following:

"Shush! I'm reading! You can tell me later!"

*murmurs* "Just one more page..."

"Huh. This is no fun."

"Well... darn."

Or I won't be paying attention to the road while I'm walking because I'm talking. My friend has had to grab me so many times to keep me from being run over...

From "One Week", by Barenaked Ladies.

"Gosh dangit you guys. Why wasn't it you?"

whats the point of dieing with ur eyes open? u wont be able to see anything

Well, ideally it would go something like this:

"Bye guys, back in ten..." *ten minutes later, revives as a zombie*

In all seriousness, I want to say something like "I hope I can get to see everyone again."

It depends on the situation.

In a good one, where I'm peacefully dying, with relatives around me, it would probably be something along the lines of "Was I a fool for thinking I could change the world?"

In a more violent situation, I'd probably utter some grand line from my novel - in the language I came up for it...something like "An Klany Aeyd Onrin!" (My dark sorrow reigns forevermore!)

If I was still trying to finish my novel, I'd tell whoever was around (it better be one of my close friends) my passwords and the end of the novel. "And it is up to you to complete the quest (for 50,000 words and a conclusion!)."

If I'm exploring and get myself in a bad situation, it'll probably be something like:

"I'll regret this later." Or "Trust me with this." Or "Hmm...quite fascinating."

The possibilities are endless.

I always thought of saying something like “Good bye cruel world”

But now I think I would say something like “Sorry everyone, this is as far as I could go” or something close to that.

"it's just a flesh wound!"

^ This

Although in all actuality, probably something like "I'll miss you" to my loved ones.

I never did the kobayashi maru.

+1

"KHHHAAAANNN!"

"YES! I am Outta here! See you B***hes in Hell!!! *cough* *dies*"

Since I will inevitably die doing something stupid, my last words will be "Hold my drink. Watch this." laugh.gif

Edit: O hai 200th post

Edited by angelfood123

Funny-wise, it would go like this:

• "This bear tastes alive." (points to anyone who gets this...)
  • "Unquote." (if my first word had been quote; how great would that be?)
  • "Just don't forget, I buried all the money in... ack!"

However, being a ridiculous sentimental wuss, it's more likely to be blubbering along the lines of, "I just love you guys so much!"

~Feathers

it would be fun if I could say something like "It was Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick."

Probably-

"Pretty light! I wonder if I can touch-"ZAP

or

"Take good care of my turtle"

lets see... if i died by natural causes id say "i love you" to no one in particular

if i was murdered id say "couldnt u have at least raped me first"(hahahaha jk, but not rly)

and if i killed myself id say nothing but rather write on the walls in blood "this is all your fault" again to no one in particular

Knowing me, and how clumsy I am at times, my last words would likely be "Oops! Drat." And no, that's not an edit for PG sake. I say drat out of habbit after working at a public school for years.

Mine would either be, "That was fun, let's do it again" or "!#%^&)*%$&^#$^%"