Nerendier

Your final words...

When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three. And now, the twilight of my life, this understanding has passed into contentment.

bonus points if you know what this quote is from xd.png

bonus points if you know what this quote is from xd.png

"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three. And now, the twilight of my life, this understanding has passed into contentment." - Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Edited by Ælex

I hope I'll be very old, but not very ill. But since I won't have anybody to take care of me at that age, I will most likely be talking to a nurse, saying "thank you" for a cup of tea or something, before I die in my sleep.

Actually, "thank you" would be appropriate final words, if I really do die peacefully at an old age. Thank you, life, you were okay. (Well, at least that's what I'm hoping for.)