Nerendier

Your final words...

My final words

I put the million dollar cheque behind the -

Just too sad biggrin.gif

Edited by pinkieseb

I'm gonna kill myself and there's nothing you can do about it.

That's what I would say, since I'm gonna end my life on my own.

"Mischief Managed"

Or maybe " I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" for after all to the well organized mind death is but the next great adventure.

So much this. 8D

if anyone gets this: "MY SQUEEDLY SPOOCH!"

since i am the ultimate: "challenge accepted"

Edited by NightLovesFantasies

"We found the source of the mysterious ticking! It's a pipe bomb! YAY!!!" *KA-BOOM*

I'd probably just say something like... Well, I dunno, "Goodbye? 3.. 2... 1...." *dies* Or something to that effect No, I would probably be more serious, but I really don't know. poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

I'll probably know when I die. I don't really know right now. Those words could always change, anyways.

Well I'd die after being shot by a cop when I'm 70 because I would drive through Atlanta on a motorcycle with two Uzis just letting loose on the city, so my last words would probably be " censorkip.gif YEAH!"

I feel sorry for all the people that I might kill...

Edited by Wantdew

Well I'd die after being shot by a cop when I'm 70 because I would drive through Atlanta on a motorcycle with two Uzis just letting loose on the city, so my last words would probably be "  censorkip.gif YEAH!"

Yeah and my last words will be "Glad I murdered Wantdew before they inflicted mass tragedy on innocent people and left parents childless, children parentless, and spouses widowed."

I hope you are making some horrible joke. You are pretty screwed up if you think killing innocent people you don't even know is fun and an idealistic way to die. At least kill people who truly deserve it if you are going to waste your life, and leave the world a little better off when you pass.

I would just shoot in the air not at people... sad.gif

Oh and go talk to EVERYONE that laughs and plays Call of Duty.

Edited by Wantdew

I would just shoot in the air not at people... :(

Awkward.

There's a pretty bold line between actually killing people and killing pixels in a video game.

Bullets that go up, must come down. In the news there was a story about how at a forth of july festival a husband left his wife to get something, and when he came back she was on the ground dead with a bullet in her head from someone shooting a bullet into the air and it falling back down and killing her.

My last words:

"I left a million dollars in the..."

If there is a afterlife i want to watch the chaos that ensues.