Nerendier

Your final words...

is a bit sad to think that... however I would think:"Why me! WHY MEEEEEEEEEE!!!" in despair, if this happens in a war. if I died of old age I would say something like:"Was a good/bad life..." ...I still don't know laugh.gif

"Awwww, now I'll have to go through the whole mess again... Sometimes I HATE being Buddhist."

@hurricane146: Oh you. xd.png (I still remember that. Poor trash can got PWNED. >XD)

Okay, back on topic! X3

Hmm... Let's see, if one of my BFFs were there, I would tell them this:

"Listen closely, my chocolate is in the fridge at my house. If you touch it I will watch you from heaven and laugh at your pain. You are now the leader of the weirdos. stay strong, my handservant."

.... <XD I would so say that and I would die regretting nothing but not finishing my choco.

"Punch Broneph Reinel for me. In the face. Then throw him in a rode side ditch. Then pour gasoline on him, set him on fire, and laugh. Then dance on his ashes."

Since its my favorite song at the moment, I would act all dramatic and pretend to be in pain and then when someone starts crying I would point at them and say:

"Shh! Be quiet you might censorkip.gif somebody off!" (Critical acclaim, check it out!)

Or I would shout something like 'Long live the cucumber!' or something random... Oh! and Id remind people to feed my pet rock.

Edited by Sinister-by-Nature

My final words if my friends were around would be...

" Erika, you tell my internet friends that I'm dead. Lianne you tell my convention friends I'm dead. You two were the best friends a girl could ask for. Also tell my sister I'm sorry I was such a jerk to her, and tell my family I love them. So I guess this is good-bye then. Sayonara, censorkip.gif*es.

If it was to someone trying to kill me I'd say something along the lines of, " I will haunt your sorry ass"

And of course if it was in old age, I would say, " You've all been brilliant. Except for you -insert name of someone here-, I never liked you"

Last words? I don't think I would have any - or at least, any planned out.

Perhaps a good ol' "Hah" (or possibly "Aha") would do?

Hmm..what would I say...?

"Better be ready, 'cause I'll be haunting you for the rest of your life"

I'd like for it to be something cool but in reality it'd probably be something like 'i don't want to die'

Thanks, and I wish you all a very happy Halloween! J/k more like "so long and thanks for all the fish" quoting the fourth book in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy. Or something along those lines. Or nothing. Or whatever.

Alright, Imma go out on a busy train system and stand in the middle of the track...

"I like trains." (You'll never guessed what happens next.)

LOL GRAMMAR FAIL. |D

My last words would probably be some dramatic phrase. huh.gif

Like this one.

"No one.. *Cough* *Sputter* No one dared touch the cake... I wanted to *hack* show them that... it wasn't vanilla.The recipe was a lie... It was *cough* chocolate..."

*Arm goes limp*

xd.png

"Hey, even though I got hit by a train and I'm dyin' I think I should tell you one thing. I *cough* left *hak* Einstein and da Vinci's brain in the- *Dies*

"i hope i won't regret this..."

Something dramatic, like probably a line from a song or a quote or sum thin