Nerendier

Your final words...

Yea... what would your final words be?

Me, I'd want to say something like, if I were killed in combat of some kind, "This is a good death." Or something to that effect.

If I were stabbed through the back I'd probably pull a Picard and laugh before slumping over.

In any case, I want to die with my eyes open, fighting to the end.

Mine will probably be, I love you. Or something like that.

I want to die with my eyes open too.

"F*** this sh!t."

Since I'm probably going to die hurling myself over a bridge or something to that effect. After a certain point in life, I suppose.

Alternatively (and more kid-friendly) would be, "FOR SCIENCE!"

And then I'd... zap myself to death. Or something.

Well, I'd rather die in my sleep, so my last words could be "Good night."

But if I was really DYING, and I knew I was about to die, I would probably say something like "You better take care of my cats or I'll be haunting you till YOU die."

Or maybe something perverted and/or light-hearted, like "I want to wear lingerie at my funeral." or "I hope you remember me for my body."

:D

I would probably just end up saying nothing because I'll probably be incoherent and just die before I can get any sort of words out.

Well, I'd rather die in my sleep, so my last words could be "Good night."

But if I was really DYING, and I knew I was about to die, I would probably say something like "You better take care of my cats or I'll be haunting you till YOU die."

Or maybe something perverted and/or light-hearted, like "I want to wear lingerie at my funeral." or "I hope you remember me for my body."

biggrin.gif

Bravo! That there is how I plan on going out. (Gotta take care of the kitties and who doesn't want to be remembered for their body?) Although I'm hoping I'll be asleep in which case, my last word would be a satisfied "mmmmm."

Those we be epic last words.

I dunno what I'd say. I'll think about it.

Whenever I do something crazy I always say that right before.

...just in case :D

"OMG LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!!! LOOK!...YOU NOT F**KING LOOKING!!! There now you are!!"

And then i would jump off a balcony with a peice of dental string around my ankles and expect to be brought back up, instead...*Splat*. My friends are the type of idiots that would laugh for about 10 minutes before they called for an ambulance to. ¬.¬

Oh god Kei.Leave flood control alone DX I only took my notice out my siggy a few weeks ago... *Sighs and walks to the control panel to notify everyone that kei is still attempting to kill flood control*

Oh god Kei.Leave flood control alone DX I only took my notice out my siggy a few weeks ago... *Sighs and walks to the control panel to notify everyone that kei is still attempting to kill flood control*

Gimme a break. Everyone's trying to kill flood control.

/offtopic.

If I were to get an incurable, terminal, infectious disease, I would move to Madagascar. And my last words would be: "F**k yeah! Got in before the frickin' ports closed!" At which time, I would attempt to infect as many people as possible, just so I could get back at all those times MADAGASCAR HELD OUT! D:<

Also, "Hey guys, watch this!" would be awesome last words. And "I lost the Game!"

Edited by Annilalate

"Oops."

"That's not supposed to happen..."

"What does this button do?"

"Ooh, shiny..."

i think my last words would be somewhere along the lines of :

HaaHaaaHAAA I finally managed to kill you all!!! cough cough eh............

"I always knew it would be zombies..."

Or more likely...

"It seemed like a good idea at the time..."

I never took the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

"Don't worry, I'll be fine! What could happen?" (or something along those lines)

That would be for if someone talked me into bungee jumping at some cheap place. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't say anything.