Nerendier

Your final words...

"Thank god it wasn't Ebola".

I read Hot Zone like 5 years ago and it still creeps me the hell out. Look it up and you'll be thanking someone it wasn't Ebola too. o.o

"...And make sure all my characters in my RPs are taken care of, and give Lightningstreak to Sorrowgrave, and give Rabbitstripe to Dragonpelt, and give Hazekit to Hollyleaf, and..."

"Now... I must... tell.. where.. treasure... hidden.... *dies*" or something like that.

or just "Bye guys,"

Edited by Lagg

"To hell with you, Chuck Norris."

"I have discovered a truly marvelous proof of [Fermat's Last Theorem], but there's not enough time to explain. . . ."

Just kidding. I'll say, "don't sue anyone in my name." Unless it actually was a criminal act, in which case I would say, "don't seek the death penalty in my name."

Something enigmatic, like 'I don't mind, because I understand' or 'Try to add an extra dimension to your thought process, it's far too linear to comprehend reality.'

Something like

*on death bed talking to someone*

I need to tell you something important!

You still owe me money!

I would probably say something like:

"Even if I burn down there, just remember that everything I did was for love."

I know, very deep words for a bunny with lazer vision that eats glitter.

Okay, I have revamped mine and made it a little deeper:

"Even if I burn in censorkip.gif, just remember that every mistake that I made, every trial that I faced and every tragedy I overcame, I did it all for love and regret none of it."

-A quote from the cookiejar33 of the future.

I would want my last words to be the last bit of the quote by Joseph Glanville that Edgar Allen Poe used in his story Ligeia: "Man doth not yield himself to the angels, nor unto death utterly, save through the weakness of his feeble will." happy.gif

Since I would prefer being snuffed out in death by anything-even-remotely-related-to-an-explosion, I would probably say either:

"What's that SSSsssss noise?" (If I was being a dork and/or unaware I was about to asplode)

"CREEPERGOESBOOM." (If I knew I was going to blow up)

or "YOUR HEAD A SPLODE."

So many good choices.

Edited by Switch

"If I'm going down you're coming down with me." And knowing me I probably would say that.

While I'm half suspecting my last moments to consist of me being in some sort of comatose state and being completely unable to hold a coherent conversation, I'll write down some last words I'd like to say anyway. "Thanks for the memories, don't mourn me when I'm gone. I can't stand people crying over me."

I'd better die when sleeping. just wouldn't wake up. so no final words for me.

or if not "woo-hoo it's fun!" or something like this, cheerful and joyful biggrin.gif

Probably something lame and corny like "I'm still in love with you, Nicole" while holding her picture and crying.

;^;

"I feel... funny..."

I want to be awake when I die. Hopefully not in too much pain, but some strange part of me wants to know that I'm going to die before I go. I guess I'm also a little curious about what it will feel like.

If I am in a lot of pain my last words will probably be, "Pull the goddamned plug!" Or "Thank you" if I have the strength.

"You know, I thought that this would be a bit more dramatic..."

"Gaaaaaallllgggghhhh....."

In response to any death.

Edited by Zovesta

"I'm dying but at least I'm taking with me many inocents lifes.."

:*D

Kidding, kidding~

I think depends of the death and the person with me.