Nerendier

Your final words...

Oh, time for a snack! (If I'm going for vocaloid reference.

Though I'm sure when I really die it will be Goodbye, or something equally uncreative.

"...Make my funeral the best censorkip.gif rave ever..."

..I'm being serious >___>'''.

Let me think...

"See you in HELL, candy boys!"

Or, other possible things:

"With my last breath... I curse Zoidburg!"

"For some things, there's just no excuse."

"Family, I love you. I cherish each moment just being on this earth and with you, and now I finally feel like I have achieved the climax that makes us feel nostalgic in so many years. Goodbye."

"Death... metamorphosis!"

"I hope I get to play video games in the next life. Since I died early, I guess you could say I had a Half-Life."

"I think there's a frog in my throat..." *croaks*

"I'm gonna kill me.

Wait, I didn't mean itttttttt!

Don't be angry!"

And one last possibility:

"Dear lord, if you land me in Heaven, then I promise: no more peeing on shorter creatures." *dies*

Edited by Kandycat

"I promised you a heart you promised to keep.

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep."

Edited by lizardtail

"There is one thing that I must tell you before I die. It is vital you remember everything I say for the fate of the world will depend on it and it is not recorded anywhere but in my mind. The-"

And then I die. Maybe it is kind-of evil, but I doubt person I am talking to would believe me.

"This is so exciting!"

Really, I think if I'm about to die on my death bed I'd be really nervous but also enthusiastic to see if there is an afterlife or not. And then, you know, if the afterlife exists, I get to be part of it.

"Hey guys, watch this!"

I rofl'd.

If I wasn't laughing/crying myself to insanity, and I could actually choose my last words...

"What a ride."

Also...

Or, other possible things:

"With my last breath... I curse Zoidburg!"

You win life (and therefore death) forever.

Edited by Zovesta

"Bury me with my laptop, or I will personally follow you around and haunt you worse than Moaning Myrtle would."

"All hail our Dread Father! All hail the Void!"

"I do not fear death!"

"Paradise... awaits me."

"Wondering why I let her go, don't you? I can see it in your face... mostly in your eyes. Maybe I'll take those from you when all of this is over."

"Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no one. I suppose that can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like cheese, true? You've run a maze like a good little rat. But no cheese for you yet. Well, maybe a little."

"I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"

All from Oblivion. First from the Dark Brotherhood questline, second and third from the Mythic Dawn. All the rest from the Prince of Madness, Sheogorath.

"I'll be back!"

+1

Play Snowman from Earthbound at my funeral...

*pretends to die then acts like zombie for a bit*

GET THIS STUPID IV OFF ME, I HATE NEEDLES

On a side note, one of my friends had a dad who had to go to the hospital for whatever reason (I think it was a stroke) and found out that by tapping his IV he could change his heartbeat reading. He kept trying to make the New York skyline XD)

It would be something along the lines of "I love you"

or

"Sell my things on ebay and make millions" X_X

I would probably say something like:

"Even if I burn down there, just remember that everything I did was for love."

I know, very deep words for a bunny with lazer vision that eats glitter.

Probably something along the lines of "I had a good life!". Or maybe "Eh, I knew I was going to die sooner or later.".

Something like:

"Inevitable" or "GD" or "Slender Man lives" 0___0

I'd probley say, "Bury me in Burlington" ''cus they have an awesome cemetary.

Edited by quietgirl

My last words are gonna be "Hey dudes come look at this! It looks like fun! I go first! (jumps) (screams) I was wronnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....... (splat!) (Friend screams "Me next! Me next!") Yeah that really sounds like something me and my friends would do. Thats just sad. smile.gif LOLZ